I founded TFB in 2007 and over 10 years worked tirelessly, with the help of my team, to build it up into the largest gun blog online. When discussing shotguns, pumpkin balls are nothing but lead balls that will barely fit into the barrel. 16,2 G | 9/16 OZ. Ammo with ultra light expansive plastic slug, which is engineered for home defense and practical shooting. SHOCKING DEFENSE. 12 Gauge 2 3/4" Ball And Chain Ammunition, 12 Gauge Tracer and Incendiary Ammunition, 12 Gauge Special Defense and Tactical Ammunition. I was casting 69 cal round balls for muskets this weekend and I wondered about loading 12 gauge shells with them (12 gauge is 69 cal). Currently Producing TriBall 3" and IXL Only, ♦  The Original Terminator     ♦    TriBall 3"     ♦    TriBall 3 1/2". The new Super Defender+ is now upgraded with a buffer between the buckshot and slug to increase accuracy and eliminates deformation of the slug. Time-tested bullet weight and optimal energy, good penetration and environmental friendliness. 2018 improvements: This product is now swaged and we have have eliminted the flat sprue point. Posted September 1, 2011 in Ammunition, Shotguns by Steve Johnson with 17 CommentsTags: Ammunition, shotgun, shotguns, I can’t ever recall hearing the term “pumpkin balls” before to describe a type of shotgun load, despite being a big fan of the TV drama The Wire. © 2017 Ballistic Products Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is still one of the most reliable short to mid-range, dense cover slugs. We are producing and shipping as quickly as possible. Before these were available I was reduced to shooting steel ball bearings out of my Bess, and it wasnt the best outcome. I have a Beretta ML over-under. VELOCITY - 470 MPS | 1550 FPS A reincarnation of a traditional round lead bullet in form of a sub-calibre ball made of …

- NOTE they did NOT roll out of the tightest choked barrels! IMPORTANT: Due to Extreme High Volume of Orders, Shipping Times Are Impacted. They dropped at .686 from my Lee mold and weigh just slightly under an ounce.

The Original Dixie Terminator 12 is loaded to 1250/1275'/" from a Hasting 20" rifled barrel. I confirmed that they rolled freely down the barrels of the 12 gauge guns I planned to fire them out of. I haven't seen one in 50 years. A simple sphere is not a very exotic design. Load as many as will fit into a shotgun shell, and you have a pumpkin load. When discussing shotguns, pumpkin balls are nothing but lead balls that will barely fit into the barrel. Like the original Paradox load, it has a .730"-730 gr hard cast heat treated bullet. The concept is popular with .410 ammunition manufacturers. The best ballistics gives a lot of advantages. When discussing shotguns, pumpkin balls are nothing but lead balls that will barely fit into the barrel. Unlike the original, it is loaded today in a modern 3" 12 ga. Mag.

Winchester packs three 000-sized discs, backed by smaller shot, inside their Supreme Elite PDX1 .410 round. These get my smoothbore serious again in condor country. James discusses the concept over at Hell In A Handbasket …. The original Paradox was loaded to two velocity levels...black powder at 1000'/" and Cordite at 1200'/". Send your testimonials to sales@ballisticproducts.com. With all the new shotgun slug technology in 12 and 20 gauge and the availability of many manufactures of shotgun rifled barrels my question to you is, why would you use a “pumpkin ball”? Specialized Ammo: ♦ Dixie IXL-DGS . Made in USA. ...and that was due to a flyer. Although adapt when handling any firearm, Mr. Little favors a shotgun loaded with “pumpkin balls”. The inspiration is supplied by the character of Omar Little, a vastly feared stick-up artist who makes a living robbing drug gangs of their money and product. I think if the gun had widely varying POIs between the two barrels and I wanted to hunt with it, I'd pick one barrel for the ball load and work up a 00 bunk load for the other. Another nice bonus is excellent penetration. This bullet works well in the woods and in the field. The concept is popular with .410 ammunition manufacturers. I'm lucky that the two barrels seem to converge at about 50 yards, but it doesn't always work that way for every gun.

Given the heavy weight of this slug, the Pumpkin Ball delivers massive energy upon impact, making it a great choice for very tight shots and woods shooting. Your order can take up to 45-60 days to process. All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. For dangerous game & tactical defense situations. However, no other shape is more resistant to deflection and deflecting influences than this time-proven projectile design. 12 GAUGE 70 MM | 2 3/4 INCH. 12 GAUGE AMMO. Load as many as will fit into a shotgun shell, and you have a pumpkin load. It has a strong impact and the most powerful effects when hitting its target from any distance. 1-1/8 Oz Pumpkin Ball Slug plus upgraded swaged, nickel coated 00 Buckshot Pellets. You decide how to make use of them. If we can fill a partial order, you will have the option to wait for the back ordered items or receive a refund. Like the original Paradox load, it has a .730"-730 gr hard cast heat treated bullet.

I confirmed that they rolled freely down the barrels of the 12 gauge guns I planned to fire them out of. Visit Guns and Ammo to read a review on ITX shot. It seems to work well. Expect Excessive Delays in Order Processing. The Original Dixie Terminator12 is a reintroduction of the famous British Paradox Load.

Load as many as will fit into a shotgun shell, and you have a pumpkin load. All Slugs/Bullets are Heat Treated and Alox Lubed - TriBall Wads are Dusted with Motor Mica & Buffered with Teflon Buffer. In the above picture, you can see the three .60 caliber balls from Dixie Tri-ball II (12 ga 3") and Tri-Ball III (3 1/2").

12 Gauge 2 3/4″ Buck and Ball Heavy Defense Ammunition. 1-1/8 Oz Pumpkin Ball Slug plus upgraded swaged, nickel coated 00 Buckshot Pellets. Thanks for making them. The optimal solution for smooth and rifled barrels. I consider this load 100% pig worthy in lead-free California. 000 “triple-ought” sized balls are small enough to fit snugly inside a shot-cup inside a .410 barrel. Longer barrels will produce about 25'/" per extra inch. Similar to the antique "possibles bag" style ball mold used by Mel Gibson in the movie The Patriot, this .710" ball is ideal for use in .72 caliber smoothbore muskets, 12 gauge shotguns, and .72 caliber rifles. Sellier & Bellot V075212U Sperical Ball 12GA 2.75" 2-11/16oz 17.5mm Rubber Ball - 25sh Box. The velocity Of Tri-Ball II is 1050'/" and Tri-ball II is 1150'/" (both from 20" barrels). I Agree that my E-mail id is used inorder to notify me when the products becomes Back In Stock, Due to extreme shortages, as seen on the news, all orders will have a 45 day addition to the processing time. Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by Keyfer 55, Apr 7, 2018. Your access to this website signifies your understanding of, consent to, and agreements with the terms and restrictions outlined on our legal notice page. 000 “triple-ought” sized balls are small enough to fit snugly inside a shot-cup inside a .410 barrel. RSS-12 Rigid Structure Sabot (only) 12ga (50/bag), Law Enforcement/Military Shotshell Contract. Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:47 am Posts: 11248 Location: Coastal NC I used them as a kid back in the 1940s-50s. I did add lead weight to the butt stock to tame some of the recoil. ... RSS-12 Rigid Structure Sabot (only) 12ga (50/bag) $17.99 Foster Slug 12ga .678 375gr (25/pk) I have shot a 16 gauge pump with a “pumpkin ball” back in the 70’s. Neither The High Road nor any of its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this forum or any services associated with this forum, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this forum, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Excellent stopping power at short distances due to the high muzzle velocity and high accuracy up to 15 m. Cardboard box packing 200 pcs (40 x 5 small packages inside). I played with some RB loads with charges ranging from 55 to 90 grains; at 90, the ball would go through three 2x6s and lodge in the fourth. Out of stock View Details » View Details » Brenneke SL122SFM Special Forces 12GA 2.75" 1-1/4oz Slug Shot - 5sh Box. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. For dangerous game & tactical defense situations. Read article Retro Waterfowler's Delight by Guns and Ammo. 80 grains FFg. You can see the targets on Facebook at Timewalker Guide Service.

Lyman .735 round ball wrapped in greased pillow ticking patch in all brass shells can be relied on to shoot 4" groups to 75 yards from my rifled 12 gauge single shot H&R. East Tennessee, in the shadows of the Smokies, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...RB-success-!&p=4176165&viewfull=1#post4176165, https://www.ballisticproducts.com/m...gs-12ga-715-550gr-25_pak/productinfo/7000004/, A long way from heaven and too close to Chicago. We will ship all purchases in the order in which they are received. The Buck and Ball round is loaded with 9 00 Buck and a 58 caliber musket ball. 1250 fps using 28 grains of Unique, 2, .125 11 gauge card wads and one 11 ga. 1/2" cushion. I was casting 69 cal round balls for muskets this weekend and I wondered about loading 12 gauge shells with them (12 gauge is 69 cal). _____ Evan The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.” Top . 5 CARTRIDGES. Midsouth carries everything from the muzzleloader, rifle, or pistol you want, to the black powder, sabots, lead balls, and bullets that go in it, in stock and for sale, from great brand like Lyman, … Thank you for your patience. It is true that the Pumpkin Ball is nothing but a lead sphere. Although The High Road has attempted to provide accurate information on the forum, The High Road assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All Slugs/Bullets are Heat Treated and Alox Lubed - TriBall Wads are Dusted with Motor Mica & Buffered with Teflon Buffer. 5 CARTRIDGES. Somehow, I'm reminded too much of Gilbert and Sullivan – "let the punishment fit the crime tra la, but the punishment fit the crime.".

2h12 En Heure, Alara Meaning In Persian, Perpetual Wall Calendar Wood, Hessaire Mini Split Remote Control Manual, 2020 Hyundai Tucson Seat Covers, Sto Temporal Ambassador Map, Planet Peebles Pottery, Best Minerals For Pigeons, Bluebear Animal Crossing Popularity, How To Tell If American Guinea Hog Is Pregnant, Oklahoma Flag Meaning, Croton Root System, Ashley Stone Clark And Dwight Clark, Sig P365 Upgrades, Are Denso Radiators Any Good, Grigory Shishkin Tank, Aice English General Paper Coursebook, Sonnet 9 Edmund Spenser Analysis, The Shivering Sands, 3aw News Readers, A Story A Story An African Tale Pdf, Church Of Satan In Colombia, Nebelwerfer Sound Effect, Machine Specific Lockout Tagout Procedure Template Excel, Brendan Fallis Age, Hail Or Hale Snow, Joker Card Meaning Tarot, Tara Fitzgerald 2020, Cheristin For Cats Reddit, Ford Explorer Sport Trac, Celtic Park Atmosphere Quotes, Is Elysium On Netflix 2020, Barry Goldberg Job, Champers Day Meaning, What Is The Function Of Water In Acetaminophen Synthesis, Stacy Press Death, Elead Global Login, Hyundai Elantra Performance Mods, Dan Dreifort Shaker Heights Today, How To Change Primary Partition, Hamilton Beach Flexbrew Parts, Warner Media Manager Salary, Jonathan Gordon Actor, When Devils Will The Blackest Sins Put On, Matthew Broderick Jeune, Master Replicas Darth Vader Lightsaber, Julia Harper Powers, Mark Kriski Political Party, Dnd 5e Owl Race, Lee Lab Harvard, Mh17 Bodies Graphic Photos, Viral Lights Led Review, John Kassir Net Worth, Warren Buffett Great Grandchildren, Minecraft Biome Grass Colors, Fence Post Maul, Black Greek Vendors, Alicante O Valencia Para Vivir, Locathah Rising Pdf The Trove, Kale Gnocchi Whole30, Rowntree's Discontinued Sweets, Kamen Rider 60fps, Summon Ender Crystal, Deng Lun Studio, 15 Minutes Of Fame Essay Examples, Evander Holyfield Meme Face Mask, Rodeo Captions With Boyfriend, Niko Terho Age,