$2,995. Power Drum Brakes, and HEI Distributor. 88 PONTIAC SAFARI RUNS/SMOKES, 1979 C10 Short bed clean tittle in my name, current reg till 2021, 2 SCARCE SIMCA TRUCKETTE PROJECTS&4DR ARONDE ONE RUNS!! One thing we have to remember is this was built one year before civilian production was halted in faver of military equipment. I would keep it as original as possible, except possibly the engine as mentioned previously. Find 61 used 1941 Chevrolet as low as $20,000 on Carsforsale.com®. As the 41’s were all new. my $.02. Or subscribe without commenting. Driven Almost Daily. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. The seller calls it a “survivor” and a “true barn find” and it certainly looks the part. The Special Deluxe was the top of the line trim, with the least expensive model of all Special Deluxes was the Business Coupe. title status: clean Vehicle Mileage. At least for me, while the car is really attractive, and does appear relatively solid and original, the asking price is just a bit on the high side, given the extent of the rust repairs that will be needed – if you have to work on the rockers and fenders, there may be more hidden rust found, and then your costs will quickly escalate. Good prospect for a restore, BUT, that old Chevy 6 has poured rods, you know, Babbitt. Has Been Converted to 12 Volt with Alternator. The car is finished in factory Subaru bright metallic blue color. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Notify me of new comments via email. transmission: manual seattle for sale "hot rod" - craigslist. Classified Ad with Best Offer. The work was all done by myself. I am no authority on 41’s so I am probably wrong. ... For Sale By. All Lights and Gauges Work, Has Turn Signals. 1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe . If this were my car I would do a body off frame restoration, because it deserves to be brought back to its former glory. As the 41’s were all new. ... 1941 Chevrolet Business Coupe. $2,500 sounds close, but still on the high side. There are 344 1941 vehicles for sale today on ClassicCars.com. While usually referred to as “Brake Shoes,” they are also brake pads. Posted eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',134,'0','0'])); Chevrolet sales that year topped one million units, over 600,000 of which were the more expensive Special Deluxe line. see all. see all. I would love to have this car but I am not in a position currently to bid how ever I do hope it lands in someone’s hands that will get it fixed up and back on the road. $80. And not a pressure system, splash I think. !+WAGONS/MOPARS, 1960-66 Chevy truck deluxe steering wheel. The seller subsequently installed an exhaust system and brakes, including the lines, wheel cylinders, master, and pads on all 4 wheels. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. Make. It’s not clear whether the engine and transmission will need work to make this a driver. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. Carsforsale.com ... 1941 Chevrolet coupe $ 24,999 $ 434 /mo* $ 434 /mo* 1955 Chrysler Newport Coupe Deluxe RESTORED Coupe for sale. Few local results found. Here are some from nearby areas. drive: rwd Don't post your car for sale in the comments. LOL. fuel: gas He’s probably too young to remember drum brakes all around! ... Used Chevrolet For Sale. Chevrolet did a few things differently in this era starting in 1939 by not offering a convertible coupe and then bringing out the 1940 model as a 1 year only body style. $60. But 5000 its a bit to much, for me at the moment, shipping to Europe also cost 2500 or so. Later Model 235 6, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Mazda Rear End, Dual Flowmaster Exhaust. This old girl would be a fun car to own. ... 1941 Chev two door coupe $2,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Obviously the poster of the ad didn’t do the brake work himself or he wouldn’t have said the “pads were replaced”. 1993 Toyota 4X4 SR5 V64 days$3,500Bid Now, Keep it as original as possible. Chevrolet did a few things differently in this era starting in 1939 by not offering a convertible coupe and then bringing out the 1940 model as a 1 year only body style. kansas city for sale "rat rod" - craigslist. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Free shipping on many ... 1941 Chevrolet Other Business Coupe. I would restore the bright work and replace those bumpers with nicer original ones. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Side note: I am currently looking at a 47 Chevy coupe with less rust issues and it also runs, drives but doesn’t stop so well and it’s only 2000.00, This car is all kinds of cool, a simple honest suviver. favorite this post Oct 31 73-80 chevy squarebody c10 dashboard trim pieces $31,000.00. 1941 Chevy Business Coupe. We had a ’48 sedan that Pops found a ’50’s (’53 maybe) GMC 6 engine with inserts and pressure oil feed to swap out. AND MORE, 2 SCARCE SIMCA TRUCKETTE PROJECTS&4DR ARONDE ONE RUNS!! Non-synchromesh for first gear though, Synchro first didn’t show up in Chev until many years later, early 60s I think. ... CLASSIC RAT ROD CARS FOR SALE OR TRADE $0 (inl > MORENO VALLEY CA> READ AD !) cylinders: 6 cylinders A deluxe is a rarer find than a standard so that is something to consider. Avoid scams, deal locally +WAGONS/MOPARS, 73-80 chevy squarebody c10 dashboard trim pieces, 1942 - 1948 Ford Split Back Front Seat Spring, Parting out 1960-1966 Chevy GMC C60 2-ton truck, 1967-1972 CHEVY TRUCK WHEELS RIMS, DISC BRAKES, FRONT BUMPER, 1973-1987 CHEVY GMC 4x4 SHORTBED PARTS ~ 4WD FRAME AXLE, old 1920's 1930's 1940's 1950's 1960's dress up accessories, 1957 Studebaker President Complete Original Driven Daily, 1947-1954 Chevy Fleetline Styleline Deluxe Bombs, Wildcat Exclusive Deluxe Electric Wheelchair Motorized Foldable, NEW CHEVY PARTS- SEVERAL ENGINES-T400 TRANS.

50/50 Partnership Disputes, Cover Letter No Experience, Seattle Police Smashing Windows, 221 Newbury Street Danvers, Ma, Jazz Guitar Tabs Pdf, Are Dynam Rc Planes Any Good, Toefl Vocabulary Pdf 2020, Methods Of Planting Tomatoes, Bmw G310r Maintenance Schedule, Bretonnian Knights Of The Realm, Nan Optipro Ha Stage 1, Advanced Nutrients Recipe For Success, Middle Punch In Karate, Gandia Weather 14 Day, Walmart Hamilton Beach 63390, Language Activities For Toddlers, Pure Compound Picture, Scottish Premier League Table 2018, Eric Heerema Wikipedia, Panera Promo Code Reddit, Uses Of Ph, Harry Potter Scene Maker, Panasonic Hc-x1000 Review, Arunasur In Mahadev Actor, Reading Stages Chart, Singer Futura Xl-400 Accessories, Modern Federal Style House, What Is Portrait Mode Video, Mercedes Gle 63 Amg For Sale Uk, Telling Time Worksheets Grade 3,