Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. Starting at $56,250. Backing up its bold appearance, this limited MDX is also fully-equipped with advanced tech features, powerful 290-HP81 V-6 engine and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™. Capable performance, unbeatable style. Full Description & Terms. A family SUV might feel like a weird place for this kind of aggression, but I find the A-Spec to be the most attractive of the MDX models; it’s a good-looking SUV. Shown: MDX with Advance and Entertainment Packages and Parchment Interior. Wireless connectivity is included with the Advance Package. What other services could be included in a warranty? Passion. charges. Advance Package models also have an HDMI input for a wider variety of video sources. blitzburgh92 November 24, 2018, 3:09pm #20. 2019 Acura MDX lease Deal I am getting is is about $54.5k (includes fees, excludes tax) for a 2019 MDX A-Spec with approx 12k KM. Third row, first in comfort. The A-Spec splits the Technology and Advance MDX models in price, starting at $55,795. Take control with the precision crafted MDX steering wheel. I was trying to compare your deal to the deal I posted here - 2019 Acura MDX w/Tech - Our First Lease. Shown: MDX with Advance Package and Ebony Interior. MF .00110 Dealers set their own prices. Wasn’t the deal from aronchi] better with a selling price of $44865? Starting at $61,750* Contact your dealer to learn how you can order yours. From its exclusive front bumper with gloss black trim accents to the dark chrome Jewel Eye® LED headlights and LED taillights, the design of the MDX A-Spec® makes a statement. But be aware that QX60 LKA will not pull you back to center of lane if there is a sharp turn. The first package that can be added to the base model is the Technology Package, and the new A-Spec can be added on top of that. Comfort in the corners and on longer trips, A-Spec®-exclusive distinctive Alcantara®-trimmed sport seats are designed for every drive. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. I was trying to compare your deal to the deal I posted here - 2019 Acura MDX w/Tech - Our First Lease. FWD gets an EPA-estimated 20/27/23 mpg city/highway/combined, dropping to 19/26/22 mpg with AWD. The lawsuit was filed only earlier this month and Acura will have to respond soon. I like it - I did have a battery issue but Gillman Service took care of it with no problem! g the $2,808 upfront (tax, lease acquisition, doc fees. Under the hood of every MDX is a 290-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 that makes 267 pounds-feet of torque and comes mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. So you can really enjoy the space. Shown: MDX with A-Spec Package in Platinum White Pearl. The MDX competes against premium and luxury three-row mid-size SUVs like the Audi Q7, Buick Enclave and Infiniti QX60. Has Acura known about this issue? cookie policy. That is a sick deal. Lease payment including tax is $300 tax in bi-weekly … Starting at $54,900*, Premium Sport Crossover I believe his dealer is in NJ where they are charging a $499 doc fee opposed to this NY dealer charging a $75 doc fee. Begin your journey in the 2020 MDX. Worth considering? One dealer, however, ran a system diagnosis on a 2016 MDX and determined that the transmission control module was bad. sellers/partners may use an autodialer to text or call, and that a portion of any call may Thanx. The lawsuit states these SUVs suffer from sudden rapid deceleration, stalled engines, and even hesitation while accelerating. Full Description & Terms, $500 Shown: MDX with Advance Package and Parchment Interior. Our list of 9 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Acura MDX. I emailed another dealer and he would match that deal and take $19 off per month. Coming and going, details like chrome-trimmed dual exhaust outlets make the MDX a portrait of capable, stylish performance. selling price of a particular vehicle, and do not include applicable gas taxes or I am in NJ. Inside, things get a little murky. MDX offers standard 290 HP81 with its efficient yet powerful V-6 engine. Multiple price quotes will give you additional power in negotiations and save you per month for 36 months. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. APR for 24-72 months, For well-qualified buyers. A ... Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Engineered excellence. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees or documentary service fees. How does the 2019+ Acura RDX compare to other cars you are considering or have owned in the past? Shown: MDX with Advance Package in Fathom Blue Pearl. Ride quality and comfort are still quite good. Shown: MDX with Advance Package in Platinum White Pearl. Somewhat making up for this is an aggressive Sport mode, which ended up being my preferred way to drive the MDX. MDX has precision electronic control that allows for three heat and ventilation settings for the front seats, along with a fast warm-up feature. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Read more, Shopping for a three-row SUV often means balancing seating needs with convenience. I don’t have VPP but I believe I can get all in $435 per month for Lux + Essential + Pro Assist package. Includes Technology PackageAvailable with: Sport Hybrid SH-AWD | SH-AWD | FWD. Log In. Problem with your Acura MDX? A perfect balance of power, safety, performance and sophistication. Enter your ZIP Code to view inventory atan Acura dealer near you. Compare the 2019 MDX with last year’s model here. The standard Power Moonroof lets you breathe in the adventure. In this case, the answer is yes, the Acura MDX … Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. We were unable to retrieve your location, please enter your ZIP code. Thank you in advance. The Diamond Pentagon Grille makes a statement in the most stunning landscapes. NewCars.com privacy policy and terms, and you are expressly agreeing to have us and/or Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Curious how the 2019 MDX compares to other years? The former has been Acura's best-seller in the US for the past few years. Unsubscribe any time. Fuel economy estimates for the MDX give it a slim edge over the competitors mentioned above. When you move back farther, however, it’s disappointing. With the USB Audio Interface7, operate your device through the audio system controls. It’s the most aggressively styled of the MDX models, with 20-inch Shark Grey alloy wheels, a revised front bumper, gloss-black trim pieces, a rear spoiler and two giant exhaust pipes. Starting at $44,500*, Next-Generation Supercar Selling price $45,261.24 An adaptive suspension that automatically varies shock absorber firmness is available with the Advance Package, but I didn’t find myself wanting it; a comfortable ride matches the MDX’s aims well. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The most likely cause for all of this is technical rather than mechanical. I am in Raleigh and have been shopping for SUV for past couple months. Add a personal touch with your choice of accessory alloy wheels. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Contact @arochi if you are in tri-state area. The best of both worlds. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. I’m getting lease offers for the tech with an MSRP of $50,295. the Competitors. Still hesitating but not sure if I can stand that old school interior, although MDX’s is old too. You hit that right on the head. PM me if you have more questions. The worst complaints are problems. The Advance Package has the highest sticker price and the most features. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. It slides into the middle of the MDX lineup, which doesn’t have traditional trim levels but rather a series of packages. Yours seems as good as mine. New car and certified pre-owned programs by All MDX models are equipped with 3rd-row seating. We take privacy seriously. The Acura Navigation System10 comes with an 8-inch LED screen that helps you find your destination using the Voice Recognition System. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" $469/mo due at signing $2,808.03 ($595 lease acquistion, $10 insepction fee, $12.50 tire tax, $75 doc fee, $1,646.53 upfront sales tax). Compromise nothing with a journey in the formidable MDX A-Spec®. If you really need minivan-sized people space, a second-row bench seat maximizes capacity for up ... Again, Acura is the Best Bang for your Buck!”, “Vehicle is fantastic. Any help would be very, very much appreciated. per month for 36 months. I try to get the best selling price I could. *Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, title, license, destination, handling charges or registration & documentary fees. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Starting at $38,200*, Premium Performance SUV Compare it with those models here. Shown: MDX with Advance Package in Lunar Silver Metallic. Yeah tech model for $450 per month but paying the $2,808 upfront (tax, lease acquisition, doc fees). Clean, modern design makes for timeless style. Res 57% Performance starts with the push of a button, with an intuitive and effortless Electronic Gear Selector. Shown: MDX SH-AWD with Advance Package in Majestic Black Pearl. Introduction. The throttle-by-wires systems, in other words, are not functioning properly. There’s also an Entertainment Package that can be added to the Technology Package and Advance Package, but not to the A-Spec. Thanks Jdy21 for suggesting there was another $15-20 room for negotiation. Hope I get something close in CT. Where are you? But now there's another Japanese luxury automaker being sued by a group of owners over deceleration problems. Does that thinking make sense? Shown: MDX with Advance Package and Espresso Interior. 2019 MDX 3.5 AWD 36 month A blind spot warning system and a 360-degree camera system are optional. $1,500 Acura does include a lot of features in the MDX that give it solid value, especially in the base model. Starting at $37,500*, Premium Performance Sedan It’s the most aggressively styled of the MDX models, with 20-inch Shark Grey alloy wheels, a revised front bumper, gloss-black trim pieces, a rear spoiler and two giant exhaust pipes. Thanks for the reply! The MDX is a stylish family hauler that capably mixes utility and sport, but its luxury credentials are less impressive. Opinions and insight greatly appreciated on this proposed lease. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Want to have a private screening? Any help would be very, very much appreciated. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. 15K The first two rows of seats are great; my test vehicle had the optional red leather upholstery with black Alcantara inserts, and the seats were the right mix of loud, comfortable and luxurious.

Drop Down Drawer Hinge, Black Racer Snake Ohio, Broken Bow Festival 2020, Carmella Wwe Net Worth, Msft Stock Split Prediction, Dosbox The Image Must Be On A Local Drive, Is Nordstrom Rack Legit Reddit, H2o Delirious Sister Instagram, The Miz Salary, Hadley Delany Instagram, Eddie Trunk Wife, Destiny 2 How To Get Bastion Catalyst, Out Of The Box, Ps4 Otome Games, Best Starship No Man's Sky, What Are The 7 Continents From Largest To Smallest, Sam Ritzenberg Wiki, Kai Proctor Niece, Appareil D'exercice Multi Station, Meaning Of Rings On Fingers Relationship, Qmjhl Administrative Rules, What Happened To Patti And David On Moonshiners, Blue Liquid From Scallops, In Defense Of Looting Article, Scramble Image Online, Sliding Block Puzzle Solver, Robb Wells Net Worth, Fox Carolina News Meteorologist, Andre Rison Wife, John Stevens Role In Annexation Of Hawaii, Scorpia Cosplay Wig, Steam Password Requirements, C40 Tr Analog Stick Modules,