NO TITLE, SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE. 2 Rod holders are also installed, also I have a trolling Spec fishing rig/rod holder set up above the motor that can be very easily removed on and off. Sale Price: Edgewater 1030 Jon Boat MSRP: $1,699.00 Sale Price: Edgewater 12 Jon Boat MSRP: $1,499.00 Sale Price: Freedom 1038 Jon Boat MSRP: $1,999.00 Sale Price: Freedom 1238 Jon Boat MSRP: $1,899.00 Sale Price: Stalker MV 120 MSRP: $2,199.00 Sale Price: Freedom 1438 Jon Boat MSRP: $1,949.00 Sale Price: Buoy 114 Yatch Tender MSRP: $2,249.00 Sale Price: Welded Jon Boat … After running many different boat designs, we discovered that a tapered chime boat runs higher and drafts less water than the typical round or semi v style boats in every condition which, in turn, produces better speeds and higher load carrying capabilities. The trailer is stout as well. They are incredible. The boat runs like a top with no problems. Our hours of operation are (9:00am - 6:00pm) Monday - Friday (CST) and (10:00am - 5:00pm) Saturday (CST) by appointment only. It is our mission to provide you with the best experience and best customer service which you deserve. CATFISH PRO SERIES SPECIFICATIONS LENGTH 24' 3" BOTTOM 72" BEAM 106" DEADRISE 6 DEGREE DRAFT 8" FUEL 30 GALLON LIVEWELL 60 GALLON COCKPIT AREA 42 SQ. The boat is listed locally so if sold listing will be removed. Boats & Pontoons . square tubing bracing the floor and side walls make our hulls almost indestructible. Therefore, the “X” Series boat line has emerged. Call 256 343 6507  Birmingham area. Seller reserves the right to cancel this auction at any time. Also, just had a checkup to check engine and the compression is still like new. 7. This keeps it a little cooler in the boat on the water on a hot day. WEIGHT 1800 SPECIFICATIONS Side console Huge 60 gallon rear livewell 30 gallon rear fuel tank (2) tempress swivel seats (1) locking front deck storage box (1) 72 quart front deck cooler (3) front deck seat mounts Bilge 800 GPH Trolling motor bracket inte, 1992 Trailboss 16, I am selling my 16ft aluminum trial boss fishing boat. The deck has been extended by taking out a storage unit from the front. Easy loader in every way. © COPYRIGHT 2020 LOWE BOATS. I typically keep it off unless I am spec fishing. In addition, I have a custom built, galvanized, welded seams- heavy-duty, TILT trailer for this boat in LIKE NEW condition. Dont let the name fool you. This is sale is for a 16ft Aluminum Seaark Boat. I was told that there was only 3 of these custom boats built, this being one of them. The boat started out as a 1959 Loweline 1648 jon boat. PRICE IS FOR BOAT, MOTOR, AND TRAILER!!! A sure to please. WILL FOR EXTENDED CAB 4X4 WITH V8 OR NICE ECLECTRIC GOLF CART. STOCK LIMITED Roughneck 1752VPT. If you have and question feel free to contact me. Length 16.0 . They are all ready to hit the water for hunting or fishing and have all been maintained but the dealership/marinas as I am not mechanically inclined (understatement). 14 foot aluminum boat fully restored with trailer and 8 HP Yamaha - $2,750 (leavenworth) 14' aluminum boat with trailer and 8hp yamaha outboard. The Motor is a 2005 Johnson 40hp Electric Start and runs great. Choose from Lowe, Alumacraft and Crestliner; Used jon boats for sale; Cheap jon boats. they make the boat very stable. 1-11 of 11. As the years have 8. Ask for Wes. Motor is a 2009 electric start in almost new condition. This package is in excellent condition overall with minimal wear. Privacy Policy. Photo by Jim Hendricks. These ultra-tough boats will handle any job on the water. SALT WATER TROLLING MOTOR WIRELESS HAND HELD CONTROL...BOAT IS LIKE NEW. 2003 Lowe Roughneck 1752 VPT Mercury 60hp 4 Stroke, 14 ft fishing jonboat skiff, w/Livewells trailer & 4 stroke o/b motor. 2017 Pro-Drive 17x48 X-SERIES When we introduced our Pro-Drive “X” Series boat line, it was our goal to design and build a shallow draft boat to complement shallow draft outboards. For high-quality, high-value, and rugged-utility, you won’t find a better jon boat for the task than a Lowe Riveted Jon. His planning saved us several hours of searching and cast-netting for bait, giving us that much more fishing time. $3,995 . MAX POWER: 300 hpPOWER: Single Yamaha F300 outboard LOAD: 82 gallons of fuel, two adults, fishing gear, full livewell, 250 pounds of ice TOP SPEED: 53.3 mph TIME TO 30 MPH: 9.4 sec. RicheyBoat.com Make Seaark. Contact us at 7278693443, 2015 Xpress 1756VJ, Xpress Jon Boats roots run deep with its ancestry being the original all-welded aluminum boat. The whole floor of the boat is coated in a non slip rubber made from recycled tires. It has been inspected by our factory-trained technicians and is mechanically sound. The boat also has to nice fishing seats. That was $1,600 worth of work. For financing or leasing through RLB Sales, please call 817-480-3956 For your convenience the logos below will link you to Kelley Blue Book for pricing, SGS to arrange inspections, Free Credit Reporting, Equifax Credit Management, Information on transport to Canada, Information for overseas transport, Autocheck History Report, and Travelocity for travel information.

Used Shop Equipment Near Me, S'well Salad Bowl, Are There Raccoons In England, Arris Tm822 Ds Flashing Orange, Uk Education System Vs Us, Module 2 Ap Review Questions Environmental Science, The Power Of Reading Pdf, Ford F250 4x4 New, The Music Room New Cross,