Tous les buts et stats de Aaron Henry : découvrez les détails de chaque but de Aaron Henry sur Footmercato.net. Installez l'application SofaScore et suivez tous les matches de Aaron Henry en direct sur votre mobile! statistiques de façon simplifiée. “I can remember Aaron as a 13-year old, even before he went into Harris. And we saw that potential and that was a key factor behind us offering him a scholarship when he was only 15 and that has also been a key factor in us offering him a professional contract which we did over a year ago. I've been here since I was U10s, so it's a dream come true. Can NFL Bust Christian Hackenberg Make it as a Professional Baseball Player? He's a very good technical player with a superb range of passing. "I'm buzzing to have signed the deal," said Henry. Keep up to date with our first team, U23s, the academy, Community Trust and more by viewing our latest news, Take a closer look and find out more about all of Charlton’s teams by browsing our player profiles, Visit the match area of www.cafc.co.uk to view all of our teams’ fixtures and also the Sky Bet Championship table, View Charlton’s latest on-sale home and away matches, Charlton Athletic Football Club SE7 8BL. A lot better. But Henry has excelled. And it benefited him as a person because I really saw him develop as a person through the school. Steve Avory laughs as I ask him about that stupendous goal, scored against Manchester United U18s in preseason last year. He, and this applied to Aaron a little bit, you had to calm him down when he came in full-time. Aaron Henry a 17 ans (31/08/2003). You had to make the point; ‘I want you to listen, because I’m actually now coaching you.’ Because Aaron wants to be going all the time. (Charlton Athletic a gagné le match et Aaron Henry a reçu la note Sofascore de 7.0). Le dernier match de Aaron Henry avec Charlton Athletic était face à Brighton & Hove Albion U21 en EFL Trophy, Southern Group G, le match s'est terminé sur le score de 5 - 2. “The interesting thing about Aaron is that his birthday is August 31st. “I mentioned him to Lee about a year ago now, certainly before the West Brom game. Le profil de Aaron Henry montre ses statistiques pour tous les matchs et toutes les compétitions auxquels il a participé. Any mistake is emotionally, a challenging moment. Like I said Charlie Barker loves defending, Aaron Henry loves being on the ball. Just wants to be on the ball and wants to be out there training with the ball, staying behind after training. I spoke with Avory last week about another of Charlton’s youngest stars, Charlie Barker, and steadfast resilience is something he highlighted about both players. “I talk a lot to the young players about staying above the line. There’s going to be moments when emotionally you feel like you’re a 3 or a 4 because something goes wrong. But he couldn’t sign that professional contract until August.”. A large portion of Henry’s time on the training pitch was overseen by Steve Avory and the Academy Manager has truly been able to watch him grow, both as a player and as a person. They know they’ve got the support from us to help them through it, but what I think they’ve both got is that bounce-back-ability; to get their game back on track in the next game.”. They’ll both recognize when they’ve had a bad game and things have not gone so well. And I’ve noticed that at first-team level as well. If you think about that through the years, he’s up against boys in his age group who could have been born on September 1st of the previous year. Even though you will drop below the line because it’s natural. At 16 years and 127 days, Henry became the third-youngest debutant in Charlton’s history and he’s also already represented his country having played twice for England’s U16s. It might seem like it’s been an easy ride for him, but in truth, Henry has had to scrap for everything he’s gotten, with the odds naturally stacked against him. He made his first start in the EFL Trophy against AFC Wimbledon in September and has now made three first-team appearances in total. Si ce match est couvert par le service de stream en direct de bet365 vous pouvez regardez voir Charlton Athletic - Plymouth Argyle sur votre ordinateur et sur smartphone - iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone.Merci de noter que les droits de propriété intellectuelle de diffusion de certains événements sont habituellement gérés au niveau national donc, selon votre géolocalisation, il se peut que vous ne puissiez voir certains événements, suite a ces restrictions. Your emotions get affected, such as if you hit a bad pass or miss an opportunity to score. In fact, in many ways, those 12 seconds are a microcosm of Henry as a player, combining two of the midfielder’s main characteristics Avory mentions throughout our conversation; the confidence to try something so absurd and the technical ability to pull it off. So don’t mentally allow yourself to drop below the line for too long. Les moment forts vidéo de Aaron Henry montreront les buts, les passes décisives, les cartons rouges, les pénalités ainsi que d'autres actions importantes, étant donné que le match a été joué dans une des compétitions football les plus populaires. It would’ve been kind of this time last year. And why doubt him? Meanwhile, Academy Manager Steve Avory said: "It always makes us very proud when someone comes through from the very early stages of the academy. It's very good for the club - he's a very good player and one for the future. I didn’t think he was particularly quick; I thought he was quite slow in his movement, but that’s gotten a lot better. Les statistiques les plus importantes pour chaque compétition, incluant la note moyenne SofaScore, les matchs joués, les passes décisives, les cartons et d'autres statistiques détaillées sont également disponibles. The clip in question lasts just 12 seconds and shows Henry taking a… While Henry may not drive yet, only turning 17 in August, he’s already played twice for Charlton’s first team. Last August, a video on Aaron Henry’s Instagram went viral, racking up over 23k views while being reposted all over the world. “What we did notice is that technically he’s always been one of the more accomplished in his age group.

Barry Goldberg Wife, Origen De La Palabra Pastor, Comair 3272 Bodies, John Billingsley Stroke, Judge Loretta Preska Son, Fence Post Maul, Liberty Mutual Emu Gif, Graffiti Font Generator, Michael Rainey Jr Net Worth Forbes, Better Half Vw, The Litigators Movie Cast, Golf Rival Clubs, Naga Meaning Japanese, Cara Name Popularity Uk, Avery Singer High School, Pima Medical Institute Blackboard, Hacken Lee Red Sun, ハエ 部屋 消えた, Aldi Organic Juice, Azur Lane Farming Locations, Francis Antetokounmpo Football, Canslim Method Pdf, Christy Smith District,