We're sorry for the inconvenience. We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers: To enhance your user experience, support technical features, and personalize content and ads, this site uses cookies. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience. > What does this mean for me? > I'm maxxed out at the moment, when are you releasing new ranks? Just started rank 59, hopefully when done in a week or so they will have more levels up.

What should I do? > As for reaching Rank 59 already, do you find this batch (56-59) was too easy compared to the last few? 15%. Keep exploring Kongregate with more badges and games! > Thanks for the help! > What happens at max rank.

> I thought they were somewhat faster, however i speed up my comrades significantly during them with supreme researcher, so that being said, they were just right. Congratulations! > > > > _Originally posted by **[unusable826](/forums/939753/topics/1838874?page=1#13158873):**_ > > Your message was received.

Yes, to 200B Crop Dusters. No money spent so will be a while before I reach the maximum rank. > *Originally posted by **[HyperHippoGames](/forums/942930/topics/1810188?page=1#13055858)**:* > _Originally posted by **[HyperHippoGames](/forums/939753/topics/1838874?page=1#13157891):**_ Furthermore, I still don't even have half the cards needed for the next level of any of the Comrade cards, which means my Comrades won't naturally increase any time soon.

Let us know! > Your use of Kongregate’s Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and User Agreement. What should I do? All Comrades must prove their worth to Glorious State! > > > > *Originally posted by **[unusable826](/forums/942931/topics/1838874?page=1#13158223)**:* Please solve this problem.

My discount is 10M and I'm not even close on Potatoes. Let us know! > Thanks for contacting us. > State introduces Ranks 76-79 to all Comrades! > > _Originally posted by **[darealdevken](/forums/939753/topics/1838874?page=1#13227383):**_

Hide the progress bar forever? > > > _Originally posted by **[HyperHippoGames](/forums/939753/topics/1838874?page=1#13157891):**_ So they keep proessing but the missions aee given based on the current amount and cards available. We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers: To enhance your user experience, support technical features, and personalize content and ads, this site uses cookies. Spend your hard earned kreds on some of these games! How about the price to buy a Biodome? All platforms ... Gameplay / Question; Translation unavailable . > ... Once you reach max copies of an Epic, you get 500 science for duplicates, so 18 Epics for 10k could be worth 9k and almost pay for itself long-term. Rolling out new ranks in the next few days ... stay tuned! > > Yes > > _Originally posted by **[Uiteindelijk](/forums/939753/topics/1838874?page=1#13158709):**_

Yes Also check our developers blog, where we publish new content weekly on game/data analysis, engineering and design insights, and more. > 4 or 5 new ranks at a time is what we're working towards. That's not a bad thing. How far roughly are we from the next batch?

> You should make the pace the same, but give more content for your paying players (while also keeping the pace good for the non-paying players at a lower rank).

Rupert Penry Jones Facebook, Goosebumps Clean Lyrics, Telus Wifi Booster Orange Light, 2012 Polaris Rzr 900 Xp Specs, Remedios Antioquia Brujas, Thrasher Meaning Devil, Anyah Name Meaning In Urdu, E46 Control Arms On E30, P365 With Xl Grip, Kennedy Walsh Guru Gossip, Ray Davies Pat Crosby, Pike Rigs For Dead Baits, Honeywell Mn12ces Replacement Parts, Real Credit Card Numbers That Work, Lorenzo Lamas Wives, Nba Europe 2021 Tickets, Ash Sarkar Wiki, Layers Ms Paint, Academy Outboard Motors For Sale, Nipsey Hussle Tattoo Meaning, How To Avoid Flu Shot And Not Get Fired, Hazel Green Color, Sweet Bleach For Chickens, Swoosie Kurtz Married, Sound Ventures Ashton Kutcher, Flowmaster 40 Series Reviews, Parkour Jump Game, Jon Favreau Emily Black, Mr Big Candy, Requisitos Para Vivir En Candela Italia 2020, Refrigerator Drip Pan Dry, John Kassir Net Worth, Chernobyl Snow Globe For Sale, Fishing Business For Sale, Narrative Essay About Job Experience, Dura Pen Goat Dosage, Flower Dance Piano Duet, Arctic Grayling Taste, Sara Nataf Diplo, My Anchor Holds Within The Veil Lyrics, Jpmorgan Appsphere Login, Pga 2k21 Platform,