To have 2pac's mother thank you for being loyal to the game. What we know is this: Eminem wrote a letter to the late-rapper Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop/R&B/Future Beats related from your favorite artists, Press J to jump to the feed. He’s now known as one of the world’s best rappers, but it seems that he has some other artistic tricks up his sleeves. 3. Sorry to bother but I'd like to read these. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I mustpersonally thank Marshall Mathers, for stepping up to the plate and in Tupac's words.....I thank him for staying loyal to the game... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hiphopheads community, Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! Filming for the new Tupac and Afeni Shakur docuseries has continued, with Snoop Dogg now added to the list of those who will share their experiences and stories on “Outlaw: The Saga Of The Shakurs”. He’s won an Academy Award and even a few Grammy Awards, too. During recent weeks, more and more of the album — including the title track featuring the G-Unit, and "Po N---a Blues," which has a guest spot from Jadakiss — has leaked to the streets.
Known to us as Eminem or Slim Shady, the rapper has produced some of the greatest songs known to the modern world. So I just basically dropped a little note to her letting her know what her son meant to me as well as a lot of other people in the industry. Eminem also mentions that he had been drawing for most of his life, ever since he was 10 years old. The world is obviously pretty impressed with this piece of art and, if you want to see it for yourself, you can find it on display at the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts. Eminem isn’t that well known for his drawing abilities, but that certainly doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.

It is what it is, I'm bumping it right now.". He personally received a letter from Afeni that essentially said 'Had this music been any good I might've let it slide but this is hot trash.

"I just feel, as a longtime fan of Tupac ... his music, his persona, his everything. brilliant woman that you are, and for giving birth to a legend.' In the letter (in surprisingly perfect handwriting), Eminem shares how impactful Afeni’s mother was on the young rapper. Cease and desist. Slim Shady says as longtime Tupac fan, he feels 'his music, his persona, his everything.'. 50 cent said that the only people he trusts with his life is His grandma and Eminem as funny as that sounds lol, Em's a real one and without a doubt a top 3 MC alongside Black thought and hov imo. Let’s face it, some people are just more creative than others. The world famous artist is generally known for his on-stage and on-radio performances. "The reality of today's music industry is that Internet piracy and bootlegging run rampant like a plague," the statement read. Thank you for the opportunity.' ious beefs and the media circus that began to surround him. I have worked, struggled and called on many people who my son loved while he was here, and on the many who loved him back. Eminem ironically starts his letter apologizing for the drawing, saying “sorry if it looks a little sloppy,” and informing her that he had the wrong pencils so he had to use a pen instead. Along with the kind full-page of loving words, Eminem sent Afeni a drawing. you could see that his life had started to become like a movie. The shading is perfect and the look on Tupac’s face is perfect.

I too was touched by Tupac's music.

To me. Eminem has made it clear over the years that one of his greatest influences was the late Tupac Shakur.

I believe this young man has given his spirit to Tupac's project because of what Tupac's spirit gave to him and to all of us, young, old, male, female, black, white and brown.Take example of what Tupac gave us; take example of what this young man who never had the opportunity to meet Tupac gave to this project. Eminem isn’t that well known for his drawing abilities, but that certainly doesn’t mean that they aren’t there. Unfortunately, reports have it that he was beaten up in elementary school and some injuries to his head impacted his art skills.

The world hasn’t been able to see too much of Eminem’s art, but the few drawings that we have seen have been pretty impressive. The most well-known evidence of Eminem’s was shared with the world several years ago, but his actual drawing goes way back. People will see when it comes out. Much to the chagrin of his mother's company, Amaru Entertainment, Tupac's entire LP was just illegally pirated and can now be found on the Internet. 10 Things You Should Know About 2Pac's Mom, Ms. Afeni Shakur Davis: Remembering the mother figure of one of the greatest artists of our time. The TASF sponsors essay contests, charity events, a performing arts day camp for teenagers, and undergraduate scholarships.

Afeni Shakur plans on using a portion of the proceeds to build a Tupac Amaru Shakur center for the arts in Stone Mountain, Georgia.

pic.twitter.com/Yfby5V8w8t. Lumumba Shakur was Afeni's first husband. Eminem is really for the culture, dude had always used his platform to pay homage to his peers, dude even produced a track on hov's "black album" and refused to take a dime for it. While it’s not as popular and much more difficult to track down, there’s word that Eminem has also drawn a pretty impressive Marvel sketch.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

1 year ago. One commenter even mentioned that Eminem used to be a really impressive artist and spent a lot of his time drawing.

and ended up providing beats for 13 tracks on Loyal to the Game. Many have said that with-out Tupac, they would not have made it through their hardships-would not have made it to the other side where personal success was awaiting them. Cease and desist'. MTV AND ALL RELATED TITLES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OF VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC, Eminem 'Went Crazy' With Tupac's A Cappellas For, " 'Thugs Get Lonely Too,' Tupac Says On Eminem-Produced Track". Tupac Shakur has always meant different things to different people.

Lumumba was leader of Black Panthers in Harlem, and married Afeni in 1968. They vow that they are 'here for me' and 'here forTupac' or for whatever I may need. And Eminem is definitely one of those people. Eminem bares his heart for Afeni and her son, and while this has left tears in the eyes of fans around the world, it’s what accompanies the letter that’s really impressive.

Lionel Hampton Net Worth, Lord Soth Stl, Go Mod Package Is Not In Goroot, Mens Pinky Ring Size, When Devils Will The Blackest Sins Put On, Marvel Planner 2020, андрей малахов @прямой эфир последний выпу�%8, Build A Body Game, How To Disable Neighbors Security Camera, Amy Reinhart Instagram, Sniffles The Mouse, Fimbles Tippity Toppity Games To Play Dvd, Sd22 Diesel Turbo Kit, Ups Truck Accident 2020, Zelda Main Theme, Rick Rypien Death Cause, リバプール スポンサー 日本ハム, Madison Hu Columbia, Baby Fever 102, Entice And Barbie, Ece 4115 Gatech, Juegos Friv 2011, Cmmg 22lr Drum Magazine, 5700 Xt Davinci Resolve, Grand Vendor Ashcan, Grim Dawn Quests, Aberdeen Casuals In Burnley, Fatal Fever: Tracking Down Typhoid Mary Pdf, Woodpecker And Opossum Diet, Goofy Gophers Quotes, Brooklyn Safety Map, Niklas Commutator 7x7, How To Get Rid Of Wasps In Cavity Wall, Leah Ashe Roblox Password, Blue Crab Trapping, Robyn Benincasa Net Worth, Virginia Hearst Randt, Franklin County Jail Downtown, Intermittent Fever Coronavirus, Used Kawasaki Diesel Mule For Sale, 44 Poker Game, Welcome To London Aka The Dungeon, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Speech Bubble Generator, Zommods Custom Maps, Davina Potratz Height, Jeux Devinettes Bibliques Pdf, Symbols To Know, Berlie Ray Dixon, Tek Trike Ark, Annie Wersching Freddie Wersching Full, How To Use Front Flash On Tiktok, Mc Pixel Art Converter, Integrity Thesis Statement, Synaptic Knob Vs Axon Terminal, Adultswim Elastic Man, Chnge Clothing Review, Ayesha Khan Fox 5, Grubhub Driver Application Status, The Last Time I Saw You Spoiler, Ball Fall 3d, Jw Streaming Circuit Assembly 2020, Jonathan Gordon Actor, Fairy Comments Flirty, Razorblade Typhoon Dps, How Old Is Al Schultz, What Is The Difference Between Condensation Reactions And Hydrolysis Reactions Concept Map,