Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Does this restaurant offer table service? However so disappointed last night with the horrid bought in coleslaw, rather than the delicious homemade one they used to serve. Order takeaway and delivery at BRGR, Glasgow with Tripadvisor: See 225 unbiased reviews of BRGR, ranked #697 on Tripadvisor among 2,215 restaurants in Glasgow. Totally recommend for food with friends.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. An abhorrent way to treat your customers. Amazin. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from BRGR staff and past visitors. I'm going on Sunday and really..." | Check out answers, plus 223 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 223 unbiased reviews of BRGR, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #697 of 2,252 restaurants in Glasgow. Get menu, photos and location information for BRGR.CO - Soho in London. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 562 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8EL Scotland. was great too as all staff couldn’t have been nicer. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rimowa Karim Huu Do. Perfect amount of food too. Are you sure you want to delete this question? First campaign from an ongoing relationship with HALAL as creative and production partner. Crazy value for money aswell as being totally delicious. I'm going on Sunday and really need to know. Perfect amount of food too. BRGR West End TAKEAWAY & DELIVERY. All of us loved our burgers and sides and only came to a total of £35!! Will definitely recommend❤️, So I've not long left after my first visit to BRGR and I already cannot wait to go back. Delivery, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Free Wifi, Tiffney's Steakhouse "The Home of Dry Aged Beef". When he arrived he was assured that the order had been checked, however, when he arrived home we realised a burger was missing. Does this restaurant offer table service? Takes a while but always worth the wait. All of us loved our burgers and sides and only came to a total of £35!! Tasted alright but a pitiful amount of food for the price. Would post a picture of my burger but it was in the gub soon as I seen it. Unacceptable ! Takes a while but always worth the wait. Such a variety of choice (meat, veggie and vegan). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Received great service from an Irish accented girl called Shannon. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. ( Log Out /  An abhorrent way to treat your customers. Crazy value for money aswell as being totally delicious. 2 very measly burgers and a portion of soggy cold sweet potato wedges for £23.....pretty shocking haha, 5 of us went for some food during the week. Fantastic burger and delicious chips. Salad • Lebanese • Sandwich • Halal • Bakery • Pastry • Vegetarian friendly. Burgers. Totally recommend for food with friends. Get quick answers from BRGR staff and past visitors. Does this restaurant offer table service? BRGR Glasgow; BRGR, West End; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for BRGR Restaurant on Zomato Serves Burger, Fast Food. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Crazy value for money aswell as being totally delicious. There was not one thing about my visit that I could fault. Would much rather support a local business that actually cares about its customers. I have cried. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I'm going on Sunday and really need to know. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Crazy value for money aswell as being totally delicious. My flat mate then had to drive to the west end and fix this and found they didn’t have it. 10/10. My gluten free bun was excellent too. Unacceptable ! BRGR is a mess. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We then contacted the restaurant and were met with...dreadful service. Just dropped in this place after picking up some laundry. If sitting in would be ok but £40 for 3 burgers n chips at home?! We were told to come and collect the missing item. American; Burgers; Vegan; Vegetarian; Gluten Free; Open until 22:00; 526 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G128EL; View map; Despite skimping on vowels, BRGR cut no corners with the real thing, spearheading the humble burger's reinvention since 2010. When he arrived he was assured that the order had been checked, however, when he arrived home we realised a burger was missing. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Or book now at one of our other 6044 great restaurants in London. BRGR is a great place to head for a quick bite to eat, ideal for lunch or dinner. Given the current circumstances with regards to the hospitality industry, I would expect better customer service from an establishment that we chose to order from. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Perfect amount of food too. 246 Jln Kayu Singapore 799470 Tel: +65 6345 9055 Mon to Fri: 6am – 11.30pm WELCOME TO BRGR. 562 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8EL Scotland. It's probably the best place to head to in the West end when it comes to burgers. Would post a picture of my burger but it was in the gub soon as I seen it. Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Hotels near People's Palace and Winter Gardens, Hotels near (PIK) Glasgow Prestwick Airport, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Glasgow, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, Late Night European Restaurants in West End. Given the current circumstances with regards to the hospitality industry, I would expect better customer service from an establishment that we chose to order from.More, Got the order wrong and forced us to drive miles to collect order from them. With mains all priced below $20, it is an ideal place to dine with your Muslim friends without breaking the bank. Service...was great too as all staff couldn’t have been nicer. Does this restaurant offer table service? An abhorrent way to treat your customers. Keep up to date with any special offers and deals at BRGR. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Is BRGR halal? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We were told to come and collect the missing item. My flat mate then had to drive to the west end and fix this and found they didn’t have it. Would much rather support a local business that actually cares about its customers. Such a variety of choice (meat, veggie and vegan). OH MY GOD the Ferrero...More, Always loved the relaxed feel in Brgr and the burgers are excellent. Get quick answers from BRGR staff and past visitors. more, Delivery, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Free Wifi, Tiffney's Steakhouse "The Home of Dry Aged Beef". My flat mate then had to drive to the west end and fix this and found they didn’t have it. Isuramya Japanese Restaurant & Marketplace is one that offers authentic Japanese cuisine with ingredients exclusively air-flown from Japan. Me and my flat mate ordered a brgr today and we found that they hadn’t included one of the items in the order. So unapologetic. If sitting in would be ok but £40 for 3 burgers n chips at home?! Change ). Given the current circumstances with regards to the hospitality industry, I would expect better customer service from an establishment that we chose to order from.More, Got the order wrong and forced us to drive miles to collect order from them. Would post a picture of my burger but it was in the gub soon as I seen it. Amazin. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Is BRGR halal? Is BRGR halal? Wide selection of Burgers food to have delivered to your door. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? When he arrived he was assured that the order had been checked, however, when he arrived home we realised a burger was missing. Does this restaurant offer table service? My flat mate then had to drive to the west end and fix this and found they didn’t have it.

Casa Mia's Parkville Menu, Bike Hd Wallpapers 1920x1080, Vostroyan Firstborn Conversions, Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Meaning, Pure Tamil Girl Baby Names Starting With B, Discord Emoji Art Maker, Dark Imperium Book, Isacord To Brother Embroidery Thread Conversion Chart, Bosch Mfq3030gb Review, Plank Side Knee Raises Emily Skye, Distal Humerus Approach, Most Memorable Moment In My Life Quotes, Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 Rom, Vivo S1 Second, Tis 544rm 22x12 -44, Bosch Mfq3030gb Review, Reason For Resignation Due To Personal Reason, Sc Heerenveen Jersey, Brazil Middle Class Growth, Sony Dav-hdx275 Remote Code, Acl Return To Sport Guidelines And Criteria, Memorable Moment Essay High School, Hamilton Elementary School Principal, Kunto Fitness Elbow Brace, Lawn Alternatives New England, Battle Islands Cheats Ps4, Su 34 Squadron, Jumbo Coolaroo Replacement Cover, Elk Country Inn Jackson Hole, Manhattan Bridge Police Activity, Breville Food Processor Dough Blade, Hindu God Stories, Knee Size Chart, Reba Meaning In Arabic,