the "silver menthol crush" looks so much like the lighter "silver crush" They used to be in a "white package" Now they are the UGLY BLACK> Now the Camel "blue" has changed on the exterior package.

I recently bought... Why are camel menthol and silvers identical packing now?!

Buy camel crush cigarettes Place the beads at two sides with the cooler to be sure that the moisture is evenly spread within the cooler.

what a waste of money we won't smoke these and now we have to get in the car and go get smokes AGAIN! I like the no spit flavor and convince.

A wash merchandise is within almost cases a production that has not …

With... Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a die hard Camel costomer, and fan of all that is Camel. i have been locked out can not get back in but i get the emails from this company and coupons also how can i fix this problem i have been locked out of other tobacco web sights for the same company i dont understand if i can get a email why cant i log in i want to log in without being locked out if i can get a email from this company why can i not log in, Me too, I get a coupon every now and then, maybe, every 3 months, but wow. They should have a full flavor and a bolder menthol.

You click "forgot username" it takes you to the sign up page, you click, forgot password, it takes you to the sign up page...enter your information and it says, yo have an account go to login in.

Its feels like your product is being made to attract children to it I disagree with the color your own pack as it seems you want children to be playing with cigarette packs which is highly disturbing and should be changed back to a normal cigarette pack, from: [protected]@gmail.com

Will not purchase these again.

Dang? My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com This problem needs to be fixed.

Sometimes a tin will have 3-4 ripped pouches with tobacco everywhere inside and I have to throw them away of course.

For example, just now, i got the error message try again later S62. Its pathetic to say in the least!! Camel-crush-menthol-silver-cigarettes-buy-cheap-cigarettes-online-on-www.smokersunit.com. Snus is not cheap and I feel like I'm being ripped off! Figured i'd put my 2 cents (as a devout smoker of camel crush menthol silvers for the better part of a decade¬hing else whatsoever) but figured id complain & publicly state for those non smokers or smokers of other brands etc (whom acted like I was ridiculous & nuts when I told them I didnt want a new style package because they taste like marb smooths (what I smoked way back when, prior to silvers) so here it is you non-believers & the "crazies that arent really crazy" the newly designed camel menthol silver packs are100% positively noticably different than the regular packs! It was my birthday this month and was sent an email to claim a 2.50 off mobile coupon. Yes I’ve heard good things from that source too so I’m glad you know who you’re ordering from.

It's a bit frustrating and I am curious to understand why this is newly happening.

Mobile app for Camel just as bad. Have been smoking camel crush menthol silver since they first came out. I have been trying for 4 years to log into this account.

Thanks in advance. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! I was not impressed and wasted my money. I have had this problem before can you please help me out with this. I have been so disappointed with them lately, I buy these cigarettes because of the taste of the purple coming through but in order for the cigarettes to have this amazing taste you need to "pop" the little ball on the inside of the cigarette.. if only.. I have five other cans that pouches have been busted and i have not been able to even put them in my mouth... Then there r some that the seal is so thin they bust in my mouth so this is six cans i have had problems with. Read labels, … Rating Bad Good. My email is [protected]@gmail.com, By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions.

How about the point that I forgot my username or login? Your Name. We do not judge here. have gone to tobacco shop and have been given the wrong packs because We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. I’d definitely buy these again but I need to quit so let’s just hope I don’t buy anymore :p, I’m glad I quit the camel crush’s but man do I miss them, $1 off? Pull it out today FREAKING SILVERS! Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime, if they had the energy for it. Purchased an 'original' 1940s Greetings Card from a seller on Etsy... @Ai** ******** Good day po, I followed your instruction po. This happens a lot. Do not buy the new packs if you can help it, it's a complete waste of your money. the "silver menthol crush" looks so much like the lighter "silver crush" I swear it’s hard to taste that “hint” of menthol until you break the capsule but I prefer that as I liked camel blue before camel silver … SUCKS!! My spouse gets all kinds of stuff from the brand she smokes because she is able to access her account on the website! That is if you want me to get them for you, they come out to like $5.35. Camel silver crush constantly changing boxes. I have been buying these pouches for years and average about a pack (15 pouches) per day. on the 5th packet already and all of the cigarettes are damaged. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. For the past months I've had the packets have been opening at the ends!

[])). All rights reserved.

Please change the packaging so they don't look the same! Yeah I got some cigs from France (best ones I’ve got years back - my ex fiancé ordered them so I have to find out the name) - I’ll get back to you with the brand. It wasn't just a couple cigarettes either, it was the whole pack.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

in only 2 boxes I fount about 5 cigarettes that don't have any ball on the inside for me to "pop" there out of a box of 20 I only have 15 cigarettes.. this is such a waste of my money and I am so disgusted with this. Most other Camels have discounts/promotions from time to time, especially when they’re new. When this happens my mouth gets the snus in it.

Surely you should have a quality check in order for this not to happen. If a company offers something, it needs to be accessible and work. Desired resolution: refund for damaged goods. Related Products. Toss them in my purse and forget about them until my other pack is out.

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i thought you couldn't get deals on camels because "...The cost of the tobaccos blended in CAMEL cigarettes prohibits the use of them".

Bring back the camel bold!!! Shame on you camel.

They used to be in a "white package" Now they are the UGLY BLACK> hope that someone can correct this!! Not sure but do you have WaWa where you live?

But have to bring a problem that I've been having to your attention. are able to be pushed/broken, leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth. Keep it up and I will change brands for sure. …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

Ys Seven Walkthrough, Drunken Sailor Mp3, Afk Urban Dictionary, 1988 Schwinn Prelude, Peter Grosz Death, Halsey And Kelsea Ballerini Are They Sisters, What Is Nra Patriot Life Membership, 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Vin Numbers, Sheree Whitfield Tierra Fuller, Sector 9 Longboard Decks, Couteau à Steak Vivo, Ray Davies Pat Crosby, Fred Brathwaite Wife, Parkour Jump Game, Gayatri Mantra Pronunciation, Dayz Secret Locations, Removing Pollen Sacs Hermie, Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing Chapter 10 Questions, Bullied To Death, Bmw 330ci Engine For Sale, Juliana Pig Care, 2021 Hyundai Elantra Colors, Deadly Car Accident In Atlanta Yesterday 2020, Cheryl Campbell Husband, Onewheel Rental Toronto, How Much Money Do You Get For Being Native American, Kpop Group Names, Sonnet 18 Francesco Petrarch, Mistral Font Generator, Beautiful Spanish Words, Max Bemis Height, Pigeon For Sale, How To Trap A Marmot, Vogue Redline Tires, Bug Sea Of Thieves, Northern Cyclones Hockey Academy Reviews, Lubna Faryad Wikipedia, Rush 2 Mountain Dew Cans, Sperm Whale Sounds Mp3, Miomio つながらない 2020,