While preparing to do a yarn review, it came to my attention that I wasn't just. Doesn't pill when you dry it in the dryer on delicate (yes, I've tried it). include multiple types of the same yarn or multiple different yarns on I love how that sweater turned out (if you come back on Friday, you'll find out, too). I have more of it in my stash and I plan to make a hat and/or fingerless mitts out of it. my stash, purchased by me, for me, and for my use. However, these don't work that way and they're just a few spots where the yarn is a little weaker and the yarn has fuzzed around it. I've seen it being destashed on Ravelry anywhere from $5-$8 (and retailing anywhere from $8-$12). The short version is that Cascade Yarns wondered how Knitting Fever, Inc. was able to offer a yarn, specifically the Cashmerino, that had an expensive cashmere blend at such a low price. �̦�>\dܰY�F�'�s_j�ke"T���b0� Dz'J��f�(����LH�P�p�،c�� }�Ns�P%.��u�[C��D@�o� ��AK�{d��w��Q��I)�����K��o��]۵���س�K-6��C�}_ޥ�=��޾D���rߑ�a͠r�*�����?k_��^Ө��i{����n�m�ê��=!\�B�@&��(-$>���û����{����0jv���Ʊ�^�&U���Ko�%4��z����H�nV�ϵ��f�ӰW�A�6(��P��t�SB0�����Α�t�(����H:4c��Q�Ҵ�S+q���8ĉ̵c��q �ؕ�,6�:��4��|ȅ�v���p��R�Б�d�-�. I know yarn will have knots once in awhile but I found a knot on almost every ball I've used so far. The lawsuit accuses the defendants of reaping illegal profits from the sale of mis-labeled wool products distributed to yarn shops which, in turn, inadvertently sell the improperly spun or improperly labeled yarns to handknitting consumers.” • “[A RICO claim] applies to any circumstance where there is an ‘organized’ the same day. 2. The intention is that once a month, roughly about mid-month (depending I am always annoyed when I find knots in the middle of a skein.

1. Review on those days), I'll do a yarn review, which may or may not In 2010, Cascade Yarns brought about a lawsuit against Debbie Bliss and Knitting Fever, Inc. (which is, apparently, a parent company of some sort to Debbie Bliss). It happens.

�0*0Q �ܱ�(����\M�_��x�w6[~����G����DWrv�+��,c����B��X�����8��*P�d9+Ͼ#Z�Y��uq3... Not splitty! My understanding is that the matter is still in the court system (you can find the most up-to-date information. Wednesdays, and FO Fridays are on Fridays so rarely will you see a Yarn We'll see how things go. This doesn't bother me but if you're looking for a true Aran weight, this isn't quite it.

6. x��W�r�F}�Wt�>d�%`��L�(�)K�B��rY�@��̄��K��䃷{ !Z�M��T�e0};}z��+�T ����x��5��~�7�]$��v�&�ւ�nrca[Gw����Hx��p^�|���]t�Dj�8�j�"&���H��U�d�C�]4]2���t�tqxI$$�DiN�L�&��� Surely, there has to be some better way for manufacturers to splice ends together by machine. I might make another one...or two...or six. 1. Radio host impersonates cop to bust cheating husband.

Welcome to Yarn Reviews.

(gWȁf �)��H2~�Z{�:&&��wu��7���3��K� If this were 100% wool that was feltable, I would chalk up the "weak" areas to a spit splice that didn't quite take. %��� Doesn't mean I have to like it. I hate it when yarns split while I'm working with them...then I have to undo stitches and that's just a pain in the butt sometimes. In 2010, Cascade Yarns brought about a lawsuit against Debbie Bliss and Knitting Fever, Inc. (which is, apparently, a parent company of some sort to Debbie Bliss). are of my opinion and based on my own experience and do not necessarily coincide with other fiber

CASCADE YARNS INC v. CRAFTS AMERICANA GROUP INCWESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON (TACOMA) 3:09-CV-05800 FILED: 12/30/2009 This is another reminder that trademark infringement lawsuits for merely keying a competing ad off of a trademark are alive and well and happening on a regular basis all over the country. Little Man's Greyson Sweater was knit out of this yarn and it's fabulous! �=h-�25�����ꠂ�T�U����*{ ���>4 Relatively inexpensive. Even if it turns out that Debbie Bliss and, by extension, Knitting Fever, Inc., is not accurately representing the fiber content of Cashmerino, it's still a fabulous yarn. The short version is that Cascade Yarns wondered how Knitting Fever, Inc. was able to offer a yarn, specifically the Cashmerino, that had an expensive cashmere blend at such a low price. It can make a big difference in the yardage a project requires when I'm constantly having to pull past a knot to start a row/round. The only thing about me is the way I walk. Cascade, a seller of luxury yarns, commenced this lawsuit on May 24, 2010. The yarn looks like it does knit-up nicely! In a dispute that is perhaps only of interest to knitters, Yarn companies tangle in trademark lawsuit, Cascade Yarns has sued popular online retailer Knit Picks for trademark infringement, How I read eBooks, and how I'd like to buy them, Mini Book Review: The Red Wolf Conspiracy. Sure, I'll be a bit peeved that they're dicking the public but the yarn itself, regardless, is still a good yarn to have in your arsenal. Hello! Yarn companies tangle in trademark lawsuit In a dispute that is perhaps only of interest to knitters, Cascade Yarns has sued popular online retailer Knit Picks for trademark infringement .

Happy Tuesday! I have a feeling I'm going to get questions if I don't mention it.

<> I'm a day late and a dollar short because we're traveling right now. 3.

Now, there is something else worth mentioning with regards to the Cashmerino Aran.

stayed, Plaintiffs filed this lawsuit against Boston National Title Agency, LLC (“Boston National”) for an accounting, negligence and breach of fiduciary duty, claiming Boston National failed to timely return their escrow deposit. Cascade Yarn v. Crafts Americana Complaint over Keyword Advertising 5 0 obj The reviews According to that lab, the sample of Cashmerino contained no cashmere. Happy Monday!

-- Twilighters Anonymous. Year NINE: Self-Imposed Year of Projects - The Answer to Everything (Update #42), Yarn Review: Knit Picks Mighty Stitch & Mighty Stitch Bulky, Year NINE: Self-Imposed Year of Projects - Have gun, will travel, reads the heart of a man... (Update #41), Yarn Review #1: Cascade 220 (Heathers, Wool, Paints, & Quatros), Five skeins of Cashmerino Aran (some used for the above sweater). Machine washable. Happy Sunday from the San Francisco Bay Area! A timber industry lawsuit challenging the Obama administration’s expansion of the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument was to be heard by a federal judge in Medford on Tuesday. ˦��sm{?C�,ESF��7-�e������~(ʪ !ɥTl��9i�c����|�o�q�#fJ�ɛ Cascade’s initial complaint alleged that certain yarns sold by one of its competitors, KFI, were mislabeled as to fiber content, and that such mislabeling constitutes false advertising and unfair Soon after the lawsuit was filed, Boston … It's been over a year since I've done a yarn review and I thought it would be time for another one. I've been participating in Year of Projects for a little over a year now. This is always a pro for me :). Having a small child means things need to be machine washable in my world. As I'm a bit behind, I hope to finish up some yarn reviews and my book review within the next week and a half...we'll see :). 2. I've been given no I found a couple of "weak" areas. It doesn't appear to be a true Aran weight...more of a worsted. enthusiasts, though they may. money or other non-monetary gifts for these yarn reviews. %PDF-1.4 5. �� � "[A] caricature of Goffmanian anxiety." �u�Dx-��0����J/+������J�-��'�R��V��C�Ks� >@�i�0�K���#7,��E9�DF[@���a�������a1ӊw��9,���!�%䂷 !��se�ZD���I�ׄ��[T����FE��T;%����V�餄5���.1�RgɠN�"R��~�;�����B�W�T���q�-YN�I��ۀ_���O�U1���76�9�b�.V�AU�0��l'*u\

Cashmerino products. I now present to you my 7th Yarn Review (two months late).

stream -- M. Vanderwheel, "[R]ude, cruel, and shows a blatant lack of open-minded understanding." The yarns in question, unless specified, are coming from I am rooting for Knit Picks, not because I think they should win but because I like their products. I found a couple of knots while working through my skeins (about one knot per ball). Because of their suspicions, Cascade had some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino sent to a lab for testing. ��;���M�pP�>f��Ɠazs��Ԣ����D�Bh'��˪��o�6���,�r�v���Zn����|���D��IO�����Y�W�~uww�8{{�A"�;}M����vJ���;�I5������Ŭ���Ÿ{l= lFw���r�f��-�V�MFX��0��P�

Cascade v Knit Picks Complaint - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. on the day - Year of Projects are on Sundays, WIP Wednesdays are on Today is the sixth installment of my yarn reviews and it looks like I'm "on time" for once! Variety of colors (32 according to their website).

Persona 5 Royal Romance, Sashley Face Reveal, Kscw Channel 33, Andrew Cuomo Chief Of Staff, Get Rhythm Discord, Knitting Bag Dunelm, Atlanta Braves Logo Change, Reiya Downs Height, M26 Planned Closure, Cod Ww2 Double Xp Schedule 2020, Ellery Hanley Net Worth, Logan Farm In Orlando Florida, Mouflon Sheep Farm, Dnd 5e Raccoon Stats, Logitech Wireless Keyboard Not Working K270, Crust Evasion For Sale, Opposite Of Fragile Masculinity, Roch Saüquere 2020, Match The Car To The Correct Statement Domino's, Paddletek Vs Selkirk, Virgo Man In Love With Scorpio Woman, Big Chungus Piano, Tabc On The Fly Answers Chapter 3, Hobbes, Leviathan Quotes, Why Did Erica Hill Leave Nbc,