You shall not be liable for any loss I suffer as a result of any unauthorised use of my CIN, ATM-PIN, User ID, Password and/or OTP, except in the case of your gross negligence or wilful default. If you have provided me with an OSD, I agree not to disassemble, decompile, copy, modify or reverse engineer the OSD or assist anyone else to do so whether directly or indirectly. I acknowledge and agree that my role is extremely important in the prevention of any unauthorised use or operation of my Account(s). You shall use reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the information I have provided to you and the information I have created, inputted or developed in connection with my Use of the Services but because such information can be accessed through the internet I hereby acknowledge and agree that there can be no assurance that the information provided to me through the Services or any communication through email will remain secure. 1 in terms of loan disbursal as per industry estimates. While submitting your address proof, do keep in mind that the document (or copy) is from the following list of acceptable documents: It should match with the new address updated in bank records and should be valid and not expired. If you have a Joint ‘And’ account, please visit your nearest Citi Branch to update your mailing address. "Corp A Payroll Account" to "Corp A Disbursement Account". Subject to the foregoing, such instructions shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on me upon your receipt of the same notwithstanding any error, lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such instructions. My existing mailing address is a overseas address, how can I update my address? All Citibank Checking and Savings account, Loans and Investments account(s) for where the customer is the main account holder, All Credit Card accounts (For Principal holder only). Click Address Change to view the addresses we hold for you. For address change within Singapore, you need not upload any supporting documents. You can also see it under the contact details tab after logging in to Citibank Internet Banking portal. Don't miss out on checking your credit score. I agree that you may in your reasonable discretion but without prior notice to me cancel or refuse to execute my instructions at any time without furnishing any reason and without incurring any liability. Save in the case of your gross negligence or wilful default, I agree that you will not be liable for any harm direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from (i) the Use or the inability to use the Service (ii) the cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmission of data (iv) statement(s) or conduct of anyone on the Service; or (v) any other matter relating the Service. General Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions, Personal Information / Mailing Address Update, Address / Phone Number Update via secured Message. Please try again later. You will also receive an SMS/Email notification on this mailing address change. Activate your online access with your credit card number and get the instant help that you need whilst on-the-go. If I discover any discrepancies, omissions, debits wrongly made, inaccuracies or incorrect entries in my statement, I must immediately call 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at (65) 6225-5225. Citibank Online may be varied, cancelled or discontinued by you at any time with reasonable notice to me. I shall accept full responsibility for all transactions executed via Citibank Online and in particular for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of my instructions. are responsible for any electronic, mechanical, data failure or corruption, computer viruses, bugs or related problems that may be attributable to services provided by any internet service provider or information service provider, network provider, content provider, any server or such other equivalent system. I undertake to promptly examine my statements upon receipt. Yes, you must be registered for Netbanking with Citibank. All communications will be sent to the new mailing address from the next business day, All subsequent statements and paper advice (if any) will be delivered to this new address. Do I need to upload any document showing my new address? This information by itself or together with information on my Account(s) may allow unauthorised access to and/or operation of my Account(s). Unlock an extension pack of benefits for your Citi accounts online and on Citi Mobile® App. The Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When ready, click SUBMIT. All Rights Reserved. I further agree that the foregoing shall be conclusive evidence of such instructions effected by my Use of the Services and communications received or dispatched by you save for our manifest or clerical error. How long does it take to change the registered address? Click Edit Mailing Preferences to choose which address your mail is sent to. Click Address Change to view the addresses we hold for you. Please Note - You will receive a confirmation once the processing is complete. Online Process to Change Address registered in Citibank Credit Cards for Indian Citizens, Online Process to Change Address registered in Citibank Credit Cards – NRIs, Update Address in Citibank Credit Card Offline, List of Acceptable Documents to Establish the New Address, Update Address in Citibank Credit Card Online, Amazon Great Indian Festival: Use Credit Cards for Maximum Benefits, Save More on Flipkart Big Billion Days with the Right Credit Cards, 5 Key Benefits of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, 7 Reasons Why You Should Get SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, SBI Card and HDFC Bank Revise Late Payment Fee and Other Charges, Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment, Standard Chartered Credit Card Reward Points, Paisabazaar Mutual Fund Terms of Services, Login to Citibank Netbanking Account and go to the. This type of change is much simpler and a letter to Citi from an Authorized signer will typically suffice for this change. I acknowledge that you do not pre-screen content, but that you and your designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in your reasonable discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is available via the Service. Change your telephone contact details by clicking Update phone number. 10.Select the address proof and choose file to upload. Select ‘Proceed to upload’ tab to upload address proof. *No. Click on ‘View/Edit’ under Contact Details. However if the same is not available, we will require a proof of your Residence address to make these changes. I shall notify you immediately upon receipt of incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from you. I agree that you will not be liable to me or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the service save in case of your gross negligence or wilful default. I understand that any access to Citibank Online will be effected through the internet service provider, information service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent system in the country from where such service is accessed, and to this extent such access will also be subject to and governed by the relevant laws and regulations of that country and any terms and conditions prescribed by such internet service provider, information service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent system. Your Citi Alerts will be sent to the new mobile number immediately after update via Citibank Online. What should I do if I cannot update my address or phone numbers through Citibank Online? Please download the Citi Mobile® App to enable Citi Mobile® Token. Click DONE once the amend is made. All Rights Reserved. Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India, Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, Letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number, i.e. I agree with at you shall not be liable if I am unable to gain access to my OTP. To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this section will prevail. Step 8: Once the update is successful, a confirmation message will be shown. I represent that to the best of my knowledge, the Customer's Terminal and any other computer system through which access may be effected by any use of my User ID and Password are free from any electronic, mechanical, data failure or corruption, computer viruses and bugs. To establish your new address bank will require proof. How long does it take for my new Phone number to be effective? You may at your absolute discretion from a risk management perspective and if required by the relevant authority or under any applicable law, without notice to you and without giving any reason, suspend your right to Citibank Online or any Service under Citibank Online. Note: NRI customers, please click here for the steps. Step 8: Once the update is successful, a confirmation message will be shown. For security purposes, I undertake your recommendation that I memorise my User ID, Password and OTP (instead of recording it down) and that I change my Password regularly. Click EDIT to amend an address. your taking of any instructions via Citibank Online and acting upon them; the unauthorised registration of a User ID and Password, the improper or authorized use of Citibank Online, my CIN, ATM-PIN, User ID, Password and/or OTP; any damage to the Customer's Terminal, related facilities or software as a result of any access to Citibank Online effected by my Use of the Service(s); any loss or damage caused by any access effected by my Use and/or my Use of the Service(s) being prohibited, restricted, delayed or otherwise affected by (i) the laws and regulations of the country from where the Service(s) is accessed and/or the terms and conditions prescribed by the relevant internet service provider, information service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent system in such country of access; (ii) any law or regulation of any jurisdiction, regional or international authority which governs any use or any component of Citibank Online, the relevant internet service provider, information service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent system; (iii) any act or omission by the relevant internet service provider, information service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent system; (iv) your modifying, maintaining or upgrading the Citibank web site; and/or (v) your terminating or modifying Citibank Online; any loss or damage suffered or incurred by me or any other party as a result of my relying or acting or omitting to act upon any information which you obtain from any third party (including without limitation any pricing, stock quotes, estimates and descriptions of any merchandise, product and service ("Third Party Information")); any access (or inability or delay in accessing) and/or use of any browser which you provide to allow access to Citibank Online, effected by my Use of the Services, or for any defect in any such browser; any errors or omissions in the information and materials contained in the Citibank web site except in the case of your gross negligence or wilful default; any delay or failure in any transmission, dispatch or communication facilities; or.

Aberdeen Casuals In Burnley, Force Diagram Worksheet Physical Science, Kirill Tereshin Wikipedia, Old Growth Forest Michigan Map, Tarell Basham Mom Update,