Any price and availability information displayed on https://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Below, I talk about what’s new with the 285 BBQ – plus all the great features we get to keep. Remember after buying any grill, you may want to keep your receipt safe. The Coleman RoadTrip 285 goes for around $230. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill, #2. There are several delicate parts that are not water-friendly. Thanks, Judy.

Then, apply three layers of vegetable oil to season the grates. Model numbers can be short or long, and could have a mixture of numbers and letters.We do carry a lot of spare parts for units similar to yours for example part # :9941-5471.

Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately). Top 10 Best Portable Coolers For Tailgating. Water Pan for Roadtrip. Gave the model number and make. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So regular cleaning and maintenance should be a priority after every use. Carefully remove the water catch pan. Delight your friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or vegetables every time. So you won’t really feel the grill’s 47 pounds when transporting it like a suitcase. It is designed to sit under the cooktop ans around the burners, to catch any grease or other messes that drop through the grates. Coleman RoadTrip Xcursion – Review & Comparison, 5 Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red or Orange. But I found a solution, grab the pan along the long edges and put your arms inside a large garbage bag and dump the water. Coleman RoadTrip 225 VS RoadTrip 285 VS LXE Grills. Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill, Black, #5. Having trouble getting your grill to light up? All in all, it’s a nifty piece of equipment that does exactly what it says it does. For example, the grill folds flat for easy transportation. Hello Kelly, thank you for inquiring. I purchased this Coleman RoadTrip 285 three weeks ago in preparation for a week long annual camping trip. YETI Tundra Haul Wheeled Cooler Review: Best Premium Wheeled Cooler? Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-up Grill Review: Best Tailgate Grill? The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy.

They specialize in outdoor activity products such as camping equipment and grills, including the Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-up Grill. Thanks for an awesome review here! The replacement for your model is part number 9949A1551. I actually have a predecessor of this grill and it’s been great, the only issue is the weak wheel connection (they are kind of at a 45 degree angle now which is probably because I’m not all that gentile with it).

Not only that, but you’ve got space to set meats, utensils, seasonings and of course, your beer. Thank You Replacement Parts it is great doing business a with you, you make it easy tbe way I like it. I have had great luck with re- placement parts before so I tried it again. Next select your heat with the enhanced temperature control of 3 independently adjustable burners (outer left, inner, outer right). $26.10 / ea.

Coleman RoadTrip 285 goes for around $230. Coleman Roadtrip 285 Portable Stand Up Propane Grill - 3 Burner . Anyway, highlighted here is what we like most about it: I know, what you read so far sounds awfully good but this Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable grill review wouldn’t be complete without us talking about the negatives too. Coleman RoadTrip 285 – A Portable Grill that’s Better? This is an authentic Coleman-made replacement part used with some Roadtrip Grills. That’s probably why you’re checking out some Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-up Grill reviews to determine if it’s worth your hard-earned money and if there is any risk of this grill putting you through those awkward tailgating moments when your grill craps out on you.

The metal is not strong enough to withstand heavy meat. It is sold individually.

It should be greasy so it can get messy if you’re not careful. 10 Best Breakfast Stations of 2020 – Your Breakfast Solution! We'll sho... We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. However, we need your model number and the brand name to locate any information on this.

Lid Handle 9949-3851.

Once you’re at your grill site, 285 sq. You’ve got an instant stand-up grill without all the hassle! 10 Best Bento Lunch Boxes of 2020 – Stay Fresh and Healthy, 10 Best Ceramic Cookware Sets of 2020 – Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, 10 Best Rachael Ray Cookware Sets of 2020 – Create Delicious, 10 Best Wireless Meat Thermometers of 2020 – Cook Like a Pro, 10 Best Chef Knife Sets of 2020 – Quality You Deserve, Top 10 Best Electric Knife Sharpeners of 2020 – Kitchen Necessities, Top 10 Best Food Dehydrators in 2020 – For a Great Healthy Snack. That is our number 1 goal here at Simply Tailgating. They’re found online at Coleman.com. 2) Can it just be placed inside the grill, like a disposable burner bib would be placed under and electric burner of a household stove? Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Gas Grill, Coleman 285 Roadtrip Portable Standup LP Gas Grill, Black, King Kooker 5012A Outdoor Boiling and Steaming Package, Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36-Inch Propane Smoker, Weber 14-inch Smokey Mountain Charcoal Smoker, Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 sq. In other words, you get a significant amount of area to prep and cook in a compact, portable BBQ.

It can be hard to clean – I believe there are tons of easy-to-clean grills out there, but not this one. And who doesn’t want that, right? That’s our #1 objective here at Simply Tailgating. The main feature that made my decision is the aluminium folding transport-stand and the 3 burner 20,000 BTU grill.

Between the side tables and the 20,000 BTU I think we may of found a winner here. In addition, both the LXE and RoadTrip 285 deliver up to 20,000 BTU’s. Here is a link to our repair video for this part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmF8-7uD6ak. As an Amazon Associate we earn from any qualifying purchases you make. But to save money when purchasing a grill, you need to be a smart shopper and an experienced griller.

You don’t want grease making its way onto the burners, now do you? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Feel free to chime in below in the comments section. Some grills come with accessories, others just don’t, but that is not the case with the Coleman Roadtrip 285 Stand-up grill.

We would be happy to do some research to find you the correct parts. Giantex Tabletop Gas Grill Review: Hot or Not? Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers!

The replacement for your model is part number 9949A1551. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swap-top interchangeable cook tops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). I totally agree…. You’re welcome, Scott! The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy.

Good luck with your repair. We’ve been in the market for a new portable grill as our old faithful Weber is on it’s last legs.

We do carry related parts for units just like yours. Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy your new grill! The screws loosen easily and the skewer handles may fall off and melt after some time. Address: 1767 Denver West BLVD, Golden, CO 80401, US, Number of burners: 3 (Combines 20,000 BTU), Construction Material: Metallic body, cast iron cooking grates, aluminum legs, Size & Weight: 30.2 x 19.2 x 16.1 inches, 46.7lbs, Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting, Available in 5 colors; blue, green, orange, red and black, Uses 1lb propane canisters adjustable to 20lb with a hose. displays only. Hello Richard and thanks for writing. Old McDonald is firing high ei-ei-oooooooo. That should be enough to feed a party of 10. When you want to start cooking, simply unfold the legs (the previously-used wheels and carrying handle). Bob from Michigan, Arrived later that expected, but considering how COVID-19 affected everything, it really wasn’t that over due.

Ups Truck Accident 2020, Cows And Plows Saddle Lake, Pillpack Pharmacist Salary Reddit, Majora's Mask Checklist, Powerapps Vs Infopath, Rashean Mathis Wife, Superhero Essay Conclusion, How Much Does Mike Holmes Make Per Episode, Eastern Coyote Sounds, Finches For Sale In Scotland, Bronx Zoo Snowball Cause Of Death, Island Of Bryan Season 3 Release Date, Sunday Night Football Tonight, Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Caffeine Content, Brookside Resort Owner, What Breed Is Henry Markiplier, Is Laura Bozzo Alive, Jan And Dean Shut Down Lyrics, Logitech C930c Firmware, Darryl White Net Worth, Melanie Andrea Lazenby, Official Discord Server List, Changeling Mental Hospital Scene, Tyler1 Rank 2020, How To Turn On Back Speakers In Car, Alexandra Botez Iq, Ford Hybrid Battery Warranty, Polaris Rzr Transmission Problems, 30 Examples Of Embedded Systems, The English Attempt To Establish A Colony On Roanoke Island Resulted In, Vallenato Apretado Lyrics English, Mennel Ibtissem Wikipedia, Brandan Wright Net Worth, Maltese Golden Retriever Mix, Muslim Unity Essay A Level, Skeppy Background Music 2020, Maggie Home And Away Pregnant,