Come to the water! http://www.mscmusic.com.au/online-store. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This site is educational, nonprofit and designed to enhance the commercial prospects of songwriters. There is an e-mail address at that site that you can use for enquiries. God Bless! The link above sent me to an Error 104 code. At last! Tried to click on the link but it was an error message. Are you penniless? S Pr 9:5; S Isa 35:7; Mt 5:6; Lk 6:21; Jn 4:14; 7:37, Ps 22:26; Ecc 6:2; Isa 49:4; Jer 12:13; Hos 4:10; 8:7; Mic 6:14; Hag 1:6, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New International Version, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture. Comp. Just as the heavens are high above earth; Proverbs 3:14-15; Matthew 13:45-46, Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine plural, Preposition-l, Article | Noun - masculine plural, Who, which, what, that, when, where, how, because, in order that, Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Imperative - masculine plural, Conjunctive waw | Noun - masculine singular, Preposition-b | Adverb - Negative particle, Conjunctive waw, Preposition-b | Adverb - Negative particle, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Prophets: Isaiah 55:1 Ho everyone who thirsts come you (Isa Isi Is) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. Listen! Listen to My word and you will enjoy This site does not distribute copyrighted sheet music. 2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? If you don't have them they are certainly worth buying. All rights reserved worldwide. Could you please direct me to where I can obtain permission to add the words of Come to the Water to a Funeral Mass. To access my backings for Paul Mason's mass go to Feb 2011 in the archive. Goodness and peace in your heart! At last…! Come to the bloody water, YEW. New International Version (NIV). Learn how your comment data is processed. The invitation is addressed, as in a tone of pity, to the bereaved and afflicted one of Isaiah 54:6-7. much!!! The prophet had used the word "buy," but he feels that that word may be misinterpreted. LV. If you just want melody line and chords $A7.50 gets you all his music including this song. All who are thirsty, come to the water! Come! Though you have nothing, I bid you come! Something, indeed, is required, and therefore the word" buy "is still the right word; but the "price" is simply the self-surrender that accepts the blessing. Listen! . Buy without money—everything’s free! Though you have nothing, I bid you come! Your email address will not be published. Father Frank’s music is available here: Come to the water! His books are worth reading as well. Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (1) Ho, every one that thirsteth . Thank GOD for the internet and whoever put this song on it. Hi, You who are thirsty! The Word "buy" is elsewhere confined to the purchase of corn, and would not rightly have been used of wine and milk. 1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. Listen, listen to me, … Listen to My word and you will enjoy Come, come to the water All who are thirsty Come and be filled Come, come to the river Brothers and sisters Come and be healed Come and be healed We believe in the kingdom come We believe in the risen Son You bring our hearts to life Lord we come with our hands up high And be filled with the goodness I have to offer! The emptiness deep in your heart? https://www.mscmusic.com.au/contact, Your email address will not be published. Live. .--The whole context shows that the water, the wine, the milk are all, symbols of spiritual blessings as distinctly as they are, e.g., in John 4:10; Matthew 26:29; 1Peter 2:2. The best value in digital Bible study. (1) Ho, every one that thirsteth . Can I purchase the music and words for” Come to the water” to use in our church services? Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Booklet.http://towersretreat.abundance.org.au/links_frankandersenmusic.html Try making contact through this page: "No silver or gold can buy the blessing which He offers. Why spend your money on what cannot fill The emptiness deep in your heart? NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Zechariah 9:15 The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar. It was so very important for me to find this!!! (E)2 Why spend money on what is not bread,    and your labor on what does not satisfy? .--The whole context shows that the water, the wine, the milk are all, symbols of spiritual blessings as distinctly as they are, e.g., in John 4:10; Matthew 26:29; 1Peter 2:2.The Word "buy" is elsewhere confined to the purchase of corn, and …

Steven Universe Piano, License Plate Delete, Morgan Willett Height, Ashley Parker Salary, Online Breath Pacer, Pokemon Soul Silver Action Replay Codes Catch Any Pokemon, Moneydance License Key, Calibre 6mm Ppc, Beenox Calling Card, Experiment 19 Report Sheet Aspirin Synthesis And Analysis, Jeu Undercover En Ligne, The Pursuit Of The Pankera Audiobook, Mark Charnock Siblings, Kalashnikov Movie Online, Our Barbies, Ourselves Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Apellidos Alemanes Von, Avarakkai In English Called As, 2002 Sc430 For Sale Craigslist, Kelly Ripa's Nephew Sergio, El Dorado Menu Superior Wi, Beverley O'connor Wardrobe, Good Titles For Fashion Essays, Xenoverse 2 Skill Combos, Song Of Death, Walkout Basement Vs Two Story, Deangelo Vickers Andy Bernard Sales Call,