Answer: Text-Based Browser and Graphical Browser. Quiz: Which Anime Character Are You Most Like? What is sometimes described as the “SMS of the internet?” 11. Answer: Nicholas Negroponte. 44. Who developed Xross Media Bar (XMB), the Emmy-award winning GUI system? 46) Why optical fibres are used in military applications? 110) Which system has been designed to assist geologist in mineral exploration? Top 50 Interesting GK Questions in English. 103) The first expert system was?
... A computer program that converts source code into a language that can be understood by computer. Answer: George Devol. 129) It is a software program that acts as an interface between the user and the WWW. Answer: Alta Vista. 78) What were among the first input devices to hit the computer graphics world? Answer: FIFO. 39) Which is an optical disk? 61) The term morphing comes from Greek word? Perception System. Test Your Knowledge About Computers And Programming Language? Recent Scores. Free Sci / Tech Trivia Questions. 117) LISP is? Answer: Microcomputers, Mini computers, Mainframe computers and Super computers. 148) What is URL? 14) Two different types of Semi-conductor RAM memories are there. to the quiz link under the stated answer and then click "Report error" at the bottom of that page.
42) The electronic systems that transfer data from one point to another are called? Answer: DRAM (Dynamic RAM), SRAM (Static RAM). Answer: A web browser. Answer: Web index. 98) Give one example for a computer programming language that can be used for robot programming? Answer: Speed in delivery of mail messages. 27. 56) In operator assisted paging systems who act as a link between the calling party and the called party? 51) Which type of ISDN is used for big data transfer? 17. Who has registered the domain name gbrowser.com leading to the speculation of a browser on the anvil? Answer: BRI and PRI. 20. Answer: 1958. 15) In which memory, the data stored are lost in the event of power failure? 52) What are the two types of signaling used in ISDN? Answer: Sony. 50) The two types of communication channels are used in ISDN are?
63) What are the two types of morphing? 5) Example for mini computers? In computer science, what word describes a self-contained sequence of actions to be performed? 62) When the number of frames in between two images increase the? Answer: 1958. Answer: An addressing scheme used to link resources on the web. 62) When the number of frames in between two images increase the? Take up the quiz below and get to test your understanding of advanced computers and their components. What is a technical term for the "brain" of the computer? Answer: 1-10 MIPS. Which free and open-source content management system for publishing website content was released in 2005 as a rebranded release of Mambo 220.127.116.11? What are they? Answer: The World Wide Web (WWW).
60) Which type of paging system two parties are directly linked? Security advisors suggest using a very long list of random words strung together. 131) It collects and organizes resources that are available via the WWW and is designed to provide a starting point for locating information.
75) Adobe photoshop recommends that a minimum system is _? Answer: A combination of CAD/CAM & Robotics). These computer trivia questions and answers will teach you more about terminology, science, parts, and influential figures in the technology industry.
48) The two types of ISDN available are? Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 82) Which computer is used for computer graphics imaging?
Answer: A ‘Duplicate’ prompt. 141) What is FTP? Answer: Xerox. Answer: Optical fibre.
Answer: Composition. 120) What are the branches of Artificial Intelligence? Answer: Google Print.
47) ISDN stands for?
Answer: It is only a one way communication system. Name it.
Each column in a binary number is a power of 2. 41) The smallest version of optical disk can store? 19) A standard protocol that describes communication between computers, synthesizers and musical instrument is?
… Computer Quiz, Information Technology and Latest Technology Quiz Questions . Answer: It is a system based on hypertext and HTTP for providing, organizing and accessing wide variety of resources that are available via the Internet. 2) PC/XT stands for? Answer: FORTRAN (it is widely used in engineering, technical and academic settings). 52) What are the two types of signaling used in ISDN?
Answer: Onsert. How much do you know? Animation: Region filling algorithm and Polygon filling algorithm. FunTrivia is a collaborative community effort, where we are constantly updating questions to keep them accurate. FTP moves a file between a computer and server, but what does it stand for? Answer: Ultraviolet Programmable Read Only Memory. Answer: personal computers advanced technology. The name of which early computer web browser may also be used to describe a certain type of art? 27) FIFO stands for? Answer: Region filling algorithm.
120) What are the branches of Artificial Intelligence? Trivia Questions. 68) Which algorithm is used as an initial image is stretched and deformed to conform to the shape of final image?
What is the transfer rate of a standard USB 2.0 Device? 64) Which type is commonly used for advertisements in TV? Captcha ('Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart'), The 'I Love You' virus (considered one of the most virulent ever), (a) Java, (b) Python, (c) Ruby, and (d) C (C is 100 in Roman numerals). By Mudogramx | Last updated: Jun 11, 2020, Computers have been evolving in makeup and design ever since they were first introduced. Most. 55) In numeric pagers what type of messages can be received? 39. 90) What is the reason for aliasing problem? Answer: India. 31) What is used for computer communication between users? Answer: TA (Terminal Adapter). Answer: CCD’s or charge coupled device as photoreceptors. Communicating via E-mail is the number one use of the net. Related quizzes can be found here: General Computing Quizzes 24. Who quoted “I Would Trade all my technology for an afternoon with Socrates” Answer: B channel and D channel. 41) The smallest version of optical disk can store? Answer: Apple.
PROLOG, 3. Trivia quiz show game played against computer opponents.
95) Which part controls the movement of robots hand?
The longer the password, the less likely it will be hacked. 83) The technique with which the objects in a 3D environment were created by digitalization is called?
96) What is the purpose of a computer in a robot system? What are they? Quiz: Knowledge Trivia Test On Computer Terms And Vocabulary!
Answer: Automatic paging system. 14) Two different types of Semi-conductor RAM memories are there. Answer: Electronic dark room. Answer: personal computers advanced technology. Answer: Software that allows the user to enter the address of an internet site to find information about that system users or a particular user. Answer: Baidu. 114) Which is the first test programming language?
Free computer quizzes. 41. Have fun with these and get graded for your trivia knowledge 74) In photoshop using what format, that you can export images to other programs like adobe illustrator. Answer: Object Oriented Programming Language.
115) The beginning of Artificial Intelligence in? Answer: DENDRAL. These computer trivia questions and answers will teach you more about terminology, science, parts, and influential figures in the technology industry. 20) The program change that makes up the operating system, along with the associated utility program change, as distinct from an application program is? 54) The device which translates signaling from non ISDN TE2 called? Answer: Distortion morphing.
What is the official app store for the Android operating system? 16. 30. Who makes the Reclaim and Blue Earth range of mobile phones?
80) When and where was the origin of Computer Graphics? This shortcut will open the window to your favorites where you can organize and delete your favorites. Answer: Human intelligence have certain limit in speed and accuracy.
Authentication and Password Guidelines, Quiz: Over 1,590 quiz questions in rotation. PROLOG, 3.
Answer: Joseph Engelberger.
The quiz is presented using simple ASCII text-mode and several options are provided through the initial menu to choose whether or not to play sounds, whether or not there is a time limit, etc.
Answer: E-Serve. 53) The unique feature of combining B channel is referred to as? 136) A binding document signed by all users that explains the rules of the internet use at an institution.
60) Which type of paging system two parties are directly linked? 75) Adobe photoshop recommends that a minimum system is _? Answer: 24 alpha channels.
99) What is flexible manufacturing system (FMS) or computerized manufacturing system?
While we're on the subject of USB, who invented it? How many of these Computers Trivia quiz questions can you answer.
150 Computer Quiz Questions Answers – Learn about Computer – Latest Computer General Knowledge Quiz . 36. If its iPad for Apple, for whom will it be Optimus? 144) What is Finger? 134) It is a way to identify and locate computers connected to the internet.