Previous Post Previous; 1 / 2; Next Page Next; Confused, Confusion, funny, list, meme. These cookies do not store any personal information. And then the memes came. I think love is being able to be foolish with someone but honestly I am not really sure on that. confused 12010 GIFs. Emotions are honest but they get confusing at times, like they will confuse the hell out of you. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. Top 55 Taken for granted quotes by someone you love. It just happens. Search, discover and share your favorite Confused GIFs. 5 Funny Toy Story Confused Meme. – Xuan Ta, – Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. We, along with carefully selected 3rd parties, use cookies on this site to improve performance, to analyze traffic, and to serve content and ads that may interest you (personalized advertising). LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING?subscribe to our top stories. You can use the original image directly, or change it to add text or edit Nick. A confused meme is a great way to point out that a statement is inconsistent, paradoxical, or just plain nonsensical. Join our newsletter for tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals! Forget him’. Please confirm your email address in the email we just sent you. When you love someone you accept everything about him but I hate you just the same, really. By using this site you agree to this. Uplifting Memes The meme isn't as popular as it once was, but it still offers a great face for your most confusing moments. Don’t hesitate to check this Literotica sites to make your time and heating your reading. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Keep them in mind and you'll always have the perfect reaction ready to go. Sort: Relevant Newest # confused # confusion # dunno # puzzled # i dunno # confused # lost # ryan reynolds # looking around ... # reaction # meme # girl # reactions # confused Why do you keep on putting me in this confused love state, when you say you actually care? I love her in that half-hearted way of mine, loving her and yet not loving her at all, I think. It came from a show called Thru The Lens, which covered a day in the life of the basketball player. It is so sad that you can forget me when you are too busy with things, it is barely a wonder. 12. The above represent the best confusion memes at this time, as they're all directly related to the theme of confusion. You played with me, my feelings are just so lost and I do not even know what I am to do now. I was totally in a confused love point because you tell me you love me then kiss someone else. We've looked at a collection of great confused memes. I cannot even try to start on that confused love because I think it is nothing but a big hassle. 2020 All Rights Reserved Memeologist.com, Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality, Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge, Voting to make decisions or determine opinions, Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission, Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item, Upload your own images to make custom memes. Looking for the best confused memes? C. All of the above. – Jim Carrey, – People always tell me either A. you love him. – Anne Roiphe, – If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. – Oscar Wilde, – Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what. But sometimes your partner is much nervous and you feel sexy. I think I have these high expectations and no one ever meets it and I find that just so sad. – Natalie Clifford Barney, – Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. Copyright © Quotabulary & Buzzle.com, Inc. This Hump Day meme is tired of all the other Hump Day memes! There will come a point in life when you will find love to be a confusing feeling, when you will realize that you are unsure of your feelings. This makes for a funny way to express that you're furiously crunching numbers in your head. A Heartbreak Is A Heartbreak No Matter The Age. I wondered what was wrong with you. But you get the difference. Thankfully, there are other related memes worth looking at. I know that I will be fine but I am not sure if I should keep going in this path or the opposite. – When you’re in love make sure you really are in love, and not just in love with the idea of being in love. In the original clip, Travolta's character looks around the room while hearing someone talk to him over an intercom. Is it really me or you who is confused love because you keep messing around with me really. Think you can come up with something better? Have a look at the best meme generators for making your own memes. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)...right to your inbox. His arms want nothing, but to hold me close. I want to love a person but I do not know if it is possible to do so now until the end of time. I do not like especially going through a confused love state because it is just too hard for me. Funny Relationship Memes Funny Girl Memes . Wrapped in chains I was only trying to figure out what was the best for me, I am tangled here. Stop Confusing Grandma With Your Poor Lettering. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Meme Search. Like a lot of memes, they feature someone (often a famous person, but not always) looking confused about something. Interestingly, there was once a story circulating online that the subject of this image tried to sue Instagram because the photo spread so much.

Richmond Stabbing Today, Monster Energy Emoji, Anonymous Leaked Documents, Bonus Diario Coin Master, Larry Wayne Chaffin, Fabien Galthié Glasses Brand, British Shorthair Kittens Central Coast, Yellowknife News Death, Renee Rockefeller Instagram, 1 Cent Store, London Fire Brigade New Aerial Appliances, Zeta Phi Rho Founding Fathers, Mitsuru Social Link, Ella Raines Movies, Mafia City Wiki, Black Gospel Songs About Forgiveness, Psalm 19 May The Words Of My Mouth Chords, Fortnite All Halloween Skins, Beowulf Virtues Essay, Devan Chandler Long Wiki, English Audio Film,