36 comments.

Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time.

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. share.

Deblasio is likely one furious liberal right about now. Chiara gave a residence on East End Avenue as her address — otherwise known as Gracie Mansion, the mayor’s Upper East Side home.

I hope she gets the help she needs. Pelosi caught on camera waving Mexican flag on border giving hugs to migrants. Black PASTOR Says Trump More Pro-Black Than Obama.

BLACK DEATH: Virus DNA sequenced; 96.5% Match With Similar Virus Found In Bats. Liberals Are Furious! Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said. BLM Rioter Wanted For Opening Fire On Individuals Trying To Flee Mob, Deblasio’s real name growing up was actually Warren Wilhelm, Colorado Governor Says OK To Vandalize Capitol, Just Social Distance, Police Are Giving Up In Liberal Cities. Hizzoner’s own daughter (if you say so) was arrested in one of the many riots destroying New York. As a parent of a struggling young adult, I can only say not to be judgmental.

I have no doubt about that. SOMETHING ABOUT UPBRINGING COMES TO MIND! She took it all in.

14 thoughts on “ DeBlasio FURIOUS As Alleged Photos Of Daughter Exposing Herself On Subway Are Leaked ” Elizabeth Lewis says: June 9, 2020 at 3:32 am I hope she gets the help she needs.

You can see the full tweet here, but be warned it is graphic material. To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. save. Not only is de Blasio an incompetent Mayor, he’s a failure as a father too.

i think that girl need the respect to her mother and father.she needs to respect herself.

Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Whale sculpture catches crashed Dutch metro train, Detroit woman suing N.C. pastor who peed on her on plane in multimillion dollar lawsuit, Asteroid 'size of Great Pyramid of Giza' to crash into Earth's Orbit next week, Shell structures found in the Milky Way could be a clue to the history of our galaxy, Archaeologists unearth huge number of sealed Egyptian sarcophagi.

That’s constitutes a breakdown.

Let us be part of the solution! This girl is crying out for help. Wherever they were sent though was not a good idea as the photos have been leaked online.

Posted by 4 months ago. But de Blasio’s daughter is a rebel and she didn’t listen to her jackass daddy.

“That was a real hotspot, police cars were getting burned there, people were throwing and yelling, fighting with cops.

Alleged photos of his daughter exposing herself have been released to twitter. I know democrats and Republicans don’t agree on much, but …, Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was arrested and charged …, It’s been really hard to feel like an adult lately. Now if this next scandal is true, she finds herself appearing to be on drugs or under the influence of something, sending the promiscuous photos from a New York City subway car. Get the best stories straight into your inbox!

WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS LADY WENT THROUGH IN THE DEBASIO HOUSEHOLD. Anons discuss a photo of de Blasio's daughter on the subway.

When you have kids, you should not knock other people’s kids down. Multiple of the photos were published, along with her mugshot. Chiara Deblasio has been embarrassing her father over and over this week. Plus he’s a jackass, so he’s a triple-threat. I do hope she gets the help she needs, but perhaps that should be during incarceration. Apparently this girl was not being cared for the way she should have been and was allowed to do whatever she wanted, when she wanted and with whomever she wanted. In Japan, Burger King Has a Black Cheese Burger, VIDEO: Pelosi Short Circuits, Randomly Says ‘Good Morning, Sunday Morning’ In Middle Of, Cardone Capital SUSPENDS PAYMENTS for Investors, Scammer made over $ 500k selling 5G repellent lotion online, DeBlasio FURIOUS As Alleged Photos Of Daughter Exposing Herself On Subway Are Leaked, Trump Set To Legalize Medical Marijuana In All 50 States – Global Health, The Government Has Released Their Initial Plans To Force a Vaccine on EVERYONE | Survival | Before I. and they are not pretty. ... That being said I dont know anything about de blasio or what he's done so you may have a point lol.

She is NOT a child, she is 25.

Yang Or Trump, Dems Block GOP Observers From Entry In Philly And Detriot, GOP Poll Watchers Claim 120+ Year Old Voters Casting Ballots In Detroit, Dems Cheer As GOP Observers Forcibly Removed From Detroit Ballot Center, Media Claims Trump Rallies Spread Covid, BLM Riots Stop It, Data Shows Universities and Google Employees Are Top Biden Donors, Dems Outraged At These Signs Going Up Across America, BREAKING: FBI Just Took Imprisoned Associate Of Hunter Biden Out Of His Cell, New Yorkers Try Forcing Dairy Farm Out Of Business For Flying Trump Flag, Democrat States Of CA and Colorado Continue To Burn, Facebook Hires Big Law Firm After Prntly CEO Serves Them With Lawsuit, Romney leads a Mormon March to White House to show Trump “Black Lives Matter”, Albany, NY Mayor RUNS AWAY As Crazy BLM Protester Shouts Obscenities At Her, Dems Lose Control Of Cities, Deblasio Wants People To Stop Sharing His Daughter’s Mugshot, Facebook Hires Big Law Firm After Prntly CEO Serves Them With Lawsuit | THE DAILY ROAR, Sign The Official Petition Demanding Pelosi’s Removal, How The Baltimore Mafia Flourished Under Nancy Pelosi’s Father.

Crf250x Top Speed, Pagan Dance Rituals, Shotgun Primers Comparison, Evan Solomon Wife, Mike Zimmer Wife, Nike Principles 1977, Jay Harrington Matt Harrington, 7 Trumpets Lds, Regina King Twin Sister, Chad Larson Car Accident, Tera Term Vs Putty, Best Songs For Video Montage 2020, Gaming Drafting Chair, Hezekiah Walker Death, Diana Federer Married, Nicknames For Chance, Dumbfoundead Water Lyrics English, New Belgium Voodoo, Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken Nutrition Info, Gomorrah Season 3 Episode 11 English Subtitles, Jake From State Farm Wife, Web Roblox Com Games, Mercury Marine Serial Number Chart, Kyle Seager Net Worth, Which Of These Is An Example Of A Government Maintaining Order?, Tom Izzo Daughter, Gee Nelly Twitch, Married At First Sight Australia Season 7 Episode 15, Charlie Rocket Book, Alpha Phi Alpha Secret Grip, Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Instructions, Jetson Bolt Upgrade, Tiktok Generator For Followers, Service Assurance Letter To Customer, De Donde Es Ozuna, English Audio Film, Ethiopian Building Electrical Installation Pdf, Drew Bundini Brown Iii, Watch Panga (2020 Online), Helo Wheels Lug Nuts, Corvette Summer Car Gas Monkey, Lettre De Rupture Relation Toxique, Learning To Be Fearless Instagram, Slick Shoes New Album 2020, Hizbul Bahr Power, Galena Nombre Desordenado, Toni Costa Birthday, Word Ladder Maker, Radio Network Ibiza, Irvine Company Layoffs, Sega Sound Effect, Boonie Bears: Blast Into The Past, Pouring Cooking Oil On Grass, Sam Frost Acting, Amillennialism Mark Of The Beast, Ai Wa Tamashii, Ice Fishing Shanty, Why Did The Council Of Trent Attack The Church Music Of The Renaissance?, Why'd You Have To Come Back In Right When I Was Just Getting Good And Gone, What To Do With Old Shriners Fez, I Pray We All Be Ready Sermon, Mekia Cox Parents,