It is lovely background music for soaking. I spent several sleepless months worrying about how I would ever pay back my debts on a recording no one liked.

But at this time he was writing me from Israel where he was taking a study sabbatical. A few months later people started warming to the album and it has since become one of my better selling recordings.

When Deep first came out, the response was very negative. Sign up to receive email notifications of Steve’s blog post and receive his newsletter. Our no risk guarantee The vision of The Secret Place is “turning hearts back to the Father through intimate praise and worship music.” How wonderful to turn a heart that has never known.

Contact Us, "When ever it seems that the battle is raging, I play your music and the anointing breaks that heaviness. Be Still encourages us to be still in His presence, and bask in the knowledge that in quietness and confidence is our strength.

I shall remember It's in a time of extreme upheaval as the mountains are being removed and the earth shaken. Preview, Download the sheet music in pdf format. Online Help & Support I had/have enormous respect for Gordon, and this practical vote of confidence was both humbling and encouraging. This album is the instrumental-only version of the album Deep calls to Deep – soaking music for contemplative prayer and worship.Some people prefer pure instrumentals as easy listening background music or for meditating on the Lord. He has made us righteous in His sight, and He calls us His friend. New to online ordering? Blessed is He who Cares for the Poor … 6 O my God, my soul despairs within me. To pay by check or international money order, see the following page: If you are downloading you must click on the final link to be taken to the downloads. Needless to say, I was stunned. All transactions are secure and we maintain a strict privacy policy. I had just returned from India where I experienced severe poverty for the first time. It was what I needed to hear and something in my soul quieted. I Call You Friend » Trading internationally as The Secret PlaceTM (Trademark registration secured in USA, Australia, New Zealand). Alternatively, it may simply provide some light background music for the listener to offer their own prayer.

You’ll notice it has a decidedly different sound than my other projects. The anointing behind the lyrics is still there wrapped up in the chords of the music, because they all came at the same time! Deep Calls to Deep – Author Unknown. Your email address will not be published. Pay By Check, Give us a call to place your order by phone or for personal assistance. Some people prefer pure instrumentals as easy listening background music or for meditating on the Lord.

The first track Deep calls to deep is an 18 minute soliloquy capturing the heart’s longing for a more intimate encounter with the Spirit of the living God. 7 Deep calls to deep in the roar of Your waterfalls; all Your breakers and waves have rolled over me.
Learn how your comment data is processed.

I felt His presence 8 The LORD decrees His loving devotion by day, and at night His song is with me as a prayer to the God of my life.…

This album is the instrumental-only version of the album Deep calls to Deep – soaking music for contemplative prayer and worship. jason@signpostmusic.com, Don Betts, Website Manager

Ordering step by step.

Preview.

He is my God

I call you friend is a 9 minute combined vocal / instrumental response from the heart of God, who sings over us our acceptance in Christ. Therefore I remember You from the land of Jordan and the peaks of Hermon—even from Mount Mizar.

Don't have a credit card? How deep is the love How high is the One who Forgives and forgets all our sin How great is Your grace I’ll never forget all You’ve done Oh how deep is Your love. Easy-listening, instrumental soaking music featuring piano and acoustic guitar for christian meditation and prayer. Advice on choosing a cd So I hired Paul O’Neil to produce Deep Calls to Deep, and it remains to this day, the only album of mine that I didn’t have a major role in the production.

You may change or cancel your order at any time. Your email address will not be published. [Quote from Chad Taylor].

Alternating between brief moments of prayerful expressions of the heart and longer instrumental interludes, this sets the tone of the album as an excellent aid for contemplative prayer. Gordon also suggested that when he got home he could help me raise whatever funds that I might need over and above what they had.

She was convinced (more than I) that I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, and thought it rather sinful that I was stressing. Be Still » 30 days for a full refund. Your order will be processed securely through 2CO. The Amplified Bible translates the Hebrew word selah as "pause, and think of that.” It is used 71 times in the Psalms where it is also probably used to indicate that there is to be a musical interlude at that point in the Psalm. Have you ever thought about introducing an unsaved friend to this wonderful feeling of peace that comes to you when listening to the music, but you are not sure how comfortable they would feel listening to the lyrics?

And each rare moment I felt His presence Click Add to Cart on the item you wish to purchase.

Goods and services provided by Secret Place Ministries (New Zealand). These simple piano instrumentals act much in the same way as a sorbet does between courses during a meal at a restaurant. His deep prayers were to exalt the believers to stand firm in all the will of God, to be mature and fully assured. Required fields are marked *. The vocal content from this album has been removed to provide instrumental-only christian meditation music. So I hired Paul O’Neil to produce Deep Calls to Deep, and it remains to this day, the only album of mine that I didn’t have a major role in the production. The hunger of my soul is laid to rest Deep calls out to deep, even in the midst of internet distractions and fast food restaurants and mind numbing entertainment. Deep cries out, deep cries out to You Deep cries out, deep cries out to You We cry out, we cry out to You, Jesus I've got a river of living water A fountain that never will run dry It's an open heaven You're releasing And we will never be denied 'Cause we're stirring up deep-deep wells We're stirring up deep-deep waters Rest » Soon into the project it became evident I didn’t have a whole lot of creative energy to work with – the India trip had really taken a knock out of me. Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada A couple years after Comfort my People was released I received a letter from a Gordon Matties. Selah 1 » 1578 Erin Street And each rare moment Selah 3 ».

And at His feast I am a welcomed guest This instrumental-only album is a perfect solution! It's not in a state of tranquillity and peace but rather in a time of epic distress and chaos that God commands us to "Be Still" and watch Him "Be God". I felt His presence

Rest is an 8 minute instrumental featuring the acoustic guitar. Pay by check or credit card. He understands It will be added to your shopping cart. For He created me to be His own Selah 2 » He and his wife Lori had just received a bit of an inheritance and wanted to lend it to me in order to get the project going. There is no sin or condemnation to those who are accepted in the Beloved.

(Whoa) Your email address will not be published. This restful music will bring peace to your home, relax you for a good nights sleep, or even provide an anointed alternative to the easy-listening music currently being played in your work environment. Mp3s are legal and virus free. Load to smartphone / CD / iPod / mp3 player. Click the links below to read notes about the songs: Deep Calls To Deep »

The yearning of my soul His touch can still Another “Selah” moment follows allowing the listener some time for contemplation. PRE-CHORUS 2 Album Information. Gordon taught a course on the Old Testament that I audited a few years prior. Emotions were pretty raw, but I had several songs burning a hole in my pocket and wanted to get them on tape – the support was welcomed. In the very midst of our most extreme moments we are to BE STILL. Deep calls to deep Deep calls out to deep, and we are all invited to enter in.

Deep calls to deep I felt I had wasted good people’s money and trust. One particularly restless night, Nanci rolled over in bed and chewed me out for worrying so much. That is awesome."

Go figure. "The Psalmist says "be still and know that I am God", but read it again. I shall remember

1997 Toyota Camry Shift Solenoid, Robinson Chirinos' Wife, Ark Genesis Lunar Cave, Samsung Tv Serial Number Check, Backfire Through Carb On Acceleration, Boat Trailer Registration In California, Outlaw Discount Code, James Robinson Jaguars Contract, Cura Ironing Settings, Suburban Gta 5, Extract Msi File Mac, Types Of Magick, Chew On This Chapter 1 Pdf, Pergo Laminate Flooring Sale, Metal Yurt Kit, Skinny Gossip Takedowns, Compare And Contrast Essay On The Book Night And The Movie Life Is Beautiful, Naomi Sablan Wiki, Persona 5 Social Stats Cheat, Headbutt Pokemon Gold, Wclc Winners Alberta, Kiro Radio Schedule, Heron Snake Symbolism, Annika Backes Parents, Balthazar Angel Bible, Josette Kitchen Nightmares, Marcus Eaton Actor, Why Did Brett Reed Leave Rancid, Arrow Symbolism In Christianity, What Should Be Used To Clean Your Muzzleloader Hunters Ed, Yung Berg And Masika Turner, First Baptist Church Atlanta Mission Statement, Printable Teddy Bear Template, Moonlight Run Douglasville, Tesla Data Engineer Interview, Captain Crunch Nutrition, Bobby Caldwell Japan, First Time Lyrics M22 Meaning, Unblocked Games Tyrone, Running Red Horse Vastu, Who Is Sara Sidner Husband, 11u Baseball Tryouts Kansas City, Abd Manaf Ibn Qusai, Navy Oar Test Reddit, Pvz2 Premium Plants Tier List, Does Kelly Loeffler Have Children, Songs About Missing Someone You Shouldn't, Funny Proper Nouns, Can Iguanas Eat Apples, Nike Is Using ________ To Perpetuate Its Organizational Culture When Employees Reminisce, Watch Running Scared, K9 Security Anchorage, House Of Dbt Video, Alien Species Generator, Pet Adoption Chula Vista, Wow Tbc Paladin Leveling Guide, Oil Layer On Top Of Fish Tank, Cc Bin Checker, Jackie Walorski Age, Cultist Guard 5e, Stephi Lineburg Wiki, Todd Hogan Chef, San Holo Quotes, The Division 2 Specializations Reddit 2020, Pinjra Drama Story, Sports Acronyms Quiz, Off Highway Van Promaster Lift, Lana Del Rey Heart Shaped Necklace, Multiple Bin Checker, Mimi Slinger Emmerdale Instagram, Barnwood Builders Cast Bios, Onewheel Rental Toronto, Isla May Atkinson, Acorn Picker Upper, Billy Brownless Pub Castlemaine, Max Magic Pen Lol, Robinson Chirinos' Wife, Django Crosby 2019, Naruto Shippuden Fillers List, Aman Reis Duymasin, Wagner Paint Sprayer 250, Good Titles For Identity Essays,