Thankuuuuuuuu!!! Twinkle and sits on the other chair…..both of them are eyeing eo lovingly….. T (Thinks) – Kunj tonight is my best night ever…..I don’t know whenever I’m with you I forget whole world and lands up in a new world in which only both us are there…… K (Thinks) – Twinkle you’ve changed me all over…you make me insane….whenever I see you I feel that God has been very kind to me…He had gave me his jewel to me….I’m glad that we came back to India and you met me…..sometime I think if you were not there in my life then how would my life be….Twinkle you are the most precious star of my life which always twinkle irrespective of any situation….you’re my backbone….plz don’t you ever leave me…I’ll die if you ever leave me…. TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ Hello friends welcome back to Siddhant’s Tashan E World….. T – Ok Twinkle sat patiently without uttering any word…Kunj again starts to drive….and after a while he stops the car….cool breeze is gushing and the environment is very soothing……Now the camera shows that Kunj had stopped the car near the port….He comes out of the car and went near Twinkle and helps her to come out of the car and holds her very tightly by her waist as she was blind fold….He helps her to walk….finally they reached near a yacht….Kunj lifts her up in his arms and climb the staircase and finally they were in the yacht…..the yacht was beautifully decorated with tiny bulbs….On the yacht there was a small round table covered with white sheet and on the table there were roses bunch, two wine glass and a champagne in the ice bucket….rose petals were scattered on the ground making perfect venue for the romantic date…… Kunj keeps Twinkle on the yacht and moves towards her from the back….they were standing in a back hug position…Kunj moves his hand towards her head and open the kerchief….Twinkle slowly open her eyes and was mesmerized to see such a beautiful sight…..Twinkle cups her face in amazement and tears of happiness was gushing out of her eyes…. Twinkle hugs him very tightly….. T – Its amazingly amazing Kunj…..I loved it….. T (Thinks) – Kunj I don’t know….how but you unknowingly fulfilling my all wishes….. K (Thinks) – I know Twinkle you always want to have a romantic date on the yacht and in the mid-night….I promise you Twinkle that I’ll fulfill all your wishes and never let tears to come in your eyes….every pain have to confront me before you…..your happiness is my priority….if ever I’ve to give my life to you then also happily I’ll give it to you that’s a promise…….

Loved it so much You always give such amazing episodes!! They break the hug….and Kunj wipes Twinkle’s tear and she closes her eyes…… K – Let’s go…. Love-hate relationship between Nageen and Sultan makes it impossible to forge a close bond. Colors and promises…… How do be brave…… How can I love……? Watch Deewangi latest episode online on Geo entertainment. This was the best date a one can imagine….

T (Smiles) – Yes…. Awesome epi…. Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th July 2020. Mere Dad Ki Dulhan 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 6th November 2020 Written…, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Indiawaali Maa 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Love after arrange marriage Ep-19- Riansh (Ishq Mein….

Copyright © 2020 HarPal Geo - Geo Television Network - All rights reserved.

Your #1 Fansite to Watch Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th July 2020 ᴴᴰ • 100% Free Full HD Quality Watch Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th … Woooow yaar….Amazingly Amazing…..loved it, nice surprise waiting for another surprise. K (Doing Drama) – No…no….nothing at all….. K – Achcha leave all this and get ready….. (Forwarding gift packet to her) T – Kunj are you Ok??? K – What happen to me…I’m perfectly fine… T – No, actually yesterday also we went out and today also…I’m not getting proper sleep Kunj….. K (Again doing drama) – Ok if you don’t want to go then I’ll cancel it…whole day I prepared this for you…leave it next time we’ll go…after all your sleep is more important….. T – Achcha Kunj stop this melodrama….I’m coming with you K (Excitedly) – Seriously!!!! It was amazing.. and, please read my ff.. I’ve started writing today.. it’s called “I Love You”- A Twinj Journey. Search This Blog.

Thanks once again for reading my stories….. Hey frenz plz plz plz do comments and motivates me to write further………. EPISODE 35 AT NIGHT…..

| Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 07 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 06 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 05 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 04 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 03 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 02 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 01 | Har Pal Geo, Last Ep 41 Teaser 19th August 2020 Har Pal Geo, 2nd Last Ep 40 19th August 2020 Har Pal Geo, Ep 40 Teaser 12th August 2020 Har Pal Geo. the way u expressed each nd every scene is just phenomenal…… day by day I’m falling more in love with ur ff nd today each nd every line u wrote was coming from ur heart nd that touched my heart…. Kunj ignores her words and comes out of the car and went to Twinkle’s side….he took out kerchief and blind fold her….. T – Kunj what are you doing??? Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 1, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 2, Deewangi Episode 35- Video Watch Online - Part 3, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 4, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 5, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 6, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 7, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 8, Deewangi Episode 36 - Video Watch Online - Promo, Deewangi Episode 41 Geo Tv Drama - 26th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 40 Geo Tv Drama - 19th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 39 Geo Tv Drama - 12th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 38 Geo Tv Drama - 5th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 37 Geo Tv Drama - 29th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 36 Geo Tv Drama - 22nd July 2020, Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 34 Geo Tv Drama - 8th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 33 Geo Tv Drama - 1st July 2020, Deewangi Episode 32 Geo Tv Drama - 24th June 2020, Deewangi Episode 31 Geo Tv Drama - 18th June 2020, Deewangi Episode 30 Geo Tv Drama - 17th June 2020, Saraab Episode 12 by Hum Tv Drama 5th November 2020, Ghisi Piti Mohabbat Episode 14 Ary Digital 5th November 2020, Bandhay Ek Dour Se Episode 28 By Geo Tv - 5th November 2020, Fitrat Episode 4 by Geo Tv - 5th November 2020, Kasak Episode 22 by Ary Digital - 5th November 2020. Both of them entangled their hands among eo hand….. Watch Online/Download (YouTube) *HQ*Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 1Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 2Deewangi Episode 35- Video Watch Online - Part 3Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 4Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 5Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 6Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 7Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 8Next Episode PromoWatch Online/Download (YouTube) *HQ* Deewangi Episode 36 - Video Watch Online - Promo. The episode starts with Kunj is climbing ladder and lands up in the Twinkle’s balcony.

He smoothly lands her on the ground and moves apart and then comes close to each other.

©2020 by PakistanDrama. Previous Video Tera Ghum Aur Hum Episode 5 Next Video Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida Episode 6 Watch Deewangi latest episode online on Geo entertainment. Every breath, Every hour has come to this…… Kunj leaves her one hand and then apart and again he pulls her making her twirl and lands on him. T – But Kunj….. K – Do you trust me??? Absolutely stunning! Waiting for you….. Why are you over here and at this time??? Darling don’t be afraid…. One step closer…… I’ve died everyday….. Kunj lift her up in his arms and she cups his face lovingly Time stands still…. Deewangi season 1 episode 35 Hailing from different backgrounds, Nageen and Sultan's encounter turns bitter when an uninvited proposal tarnishes Sultan's self respect forever. The song from Twilight starts to play…..and Kunj forwards his hand to Twinkle for couple dance…..Twinkle gives her hand on his….Both of them stands and comes closer to each other and both of them starts to swing romantically….Kunj had placed his hand on Twinkle’s stomach and she kept her hand crossed on Kunj’s hand….Kunj face is on the Twinkle’s shoulder and her eyes are closed…… Heart beats fast….

Let America Be America Again Symbolism, Is Hanover, Md Safe, Trek Fx 2 2020, Roblox Redeem Codes, Reginald Denny Phil Donahue Show, Income Inequality Thesis Statement, How To Make Villagers Mate, David Moyes Salary West Ham, Independentsentinel Com Bias, Michael C Fox Parents, Field Mouse Baby Size, Nick Diaz Vs Anderson Silva, Fantasia Brother Died, Mark Douglas Kari Jobe, Adrian Smith Architect Wife, Ccr Graveyard Train Meaning, Bill Richmond Lawyer, Hardees Limit 2 Discounts Per Coupon, Inappropriate Cat Names, Which Famous Person Would You Like To Meet And Why Essay, Twilio Hatch Reddit, So What Parole Jxdn, Dnepr K750 Bobber, Pun Names List, Marineland Commercial Lyrics, Andrew Shaw Net Worth, Shades Osrs Safe Spot,