Wow! Moreover, this time around Diddy and Dixie Kong need to pay Klubba all forty-seven Kremkoins at once to enter the Lost World. I’m probably just weird. Really, the whole picture turned out just dandy^^.

I hated Fiery Furnace.

An animated map of 'Crocodile Isle', the overworld of Donkey Kong Country 2 on the Super Nintendo.

), Okay, maybe there really isn’t much to this series besides goofy, silly fun.  Or is there?  You see, once you beat the main game and finish the five levels in the Lost World, you get to fight the true final boss fight against Kaptain K. Rool in Krocodile Kore, a mysterious room with a strange energy force.  Once you defeat the dastardly Kremling once and for all (in this game, anyhow), he falls into this strange beam of energy.  Afterwards, DK, Diddy, and Dixie watch Krocodile Isle destroyed by this very same energy force before it sinks into the ocean.  (How they managed to flee and reach their own island in time, I have no idea.). I liked Fiery Furnace, but, yeah, stressful is a great word for it. That's hard to get through in the game too!

no comments yet.

The coloring is fantastic. Edited: Clipped to 30 …

share. dkc2 lost world. Yes, DKC2 was the best of the Donkey Kong games in my opinion.

( Log Out / Change ), You are commenting using your Google+ account. Community Post: Mario, the Great Peacemaker, Take a Look: Newbie Blogger Initiative 2014. It was the best of the original three. Awesome drawing by the way. Not as difficult as Animal Antics, but it was still pretty stressful.

Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. ( Log Out / Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Even if I’ve played through them countless times, knowing they aren’t a part of the main game just makes them feel special, and I like that. I loved DKC2.

Gratis spel. The Lost World is the power source of Crocodile Isle. One day pencilled, one day inked, three nights coloring job with some reference used, as damaged as the composition looks. After a long fight, which consists mostly of dodging blasts and spiky kannonballs from K. Rool's blunderbuss[1], the heroes can defeat the Kaptain by throwing a single regular kannonball at him.

Ooooh, I loved that game. The levels were pretty crazy in that world, too. File information for DKC2 SNES Lost World Anthem.oga: Info: Description: A song from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest: Source: Converted from YouTube. It's so awesome to see DKC2 artwork.

It was terrible! The lost world.

After delivering a single hit from throwing a regular kannonball at him, K. Rool is defeated again.

Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.

Anyway, I guess I must admit that the Lost World is really not anything all that awe-inspiring.  Sure, it’s tough, but so are plenty of non-secret levels, and this is a 20-year old game, meaning if you had wanted to reach this place, you probably would have by now.  What I always found interesting about this world, however, was the fact that I felt it added something a bit deeper to the game.  Maybe I’m just weird, but the DKC series has always been really special to me, and I always imagined there was more to the series than just apes riding around on rhinos in a quest to get back…bananas.  (Just pick more bananas, DK, you live in a jungle!

Inside the volcano, there is an altar, treasure and armored Kremling statues in the background. Despite being located on Donkey Kong Island, the Lost Land was seemingly the Bumm-Badabumm im Urwald version of the Lost World, as it is filled with ancient Kremling ruins and it is where the Kongs have their battle against Kaptain K. Rool. Edited: Clipped to 30 … Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!

hehe, they look cute in your style. I’ve always loved secret levels in games.  Even if I’ve played through them countless times, knowing they aren’t a part of the main game just makes them feel special, and I like that.  When I cover secrets in games, however, I typically write about secrets that aren’t as well known, such as the 1000th Yellow Lum in Rayman 2 or the flying slot machine in Star Fox.  It exists.  I swear.  Today’s secret, well, I must admit, this one’s not really that secret.  In fact, it’s a bit obvious to be a secret, and that’s why I didn’t include this in my usual Overlooked series of posts.  You could only overlook this secret if you were doing so on purpose, and in order to purposely avoid something, you must know it exists, so, well…. Its time to head to The Lost World, the final … Awesome work! Again, I know DKC is just a series of platformers starring a bunch of apes…and a monkey, in Diddy’s case.  I have just always been the type to enjoy theorizing and making a big deal out of even the silliest games, if they’re close enough to my heart.  The Lost World just felt…meaningful, and for someone who adores the old DKC games so much, I really enjoyed playing through a level that made the events in the game feel more important than they originally appeared on the surface.  Maybe I’m just a nut like that.  I probably am…. The Lost Duck…I’m Not Sure Where I Am….

There are tall, gray, and white-capped rocky hills that encircle the upper part of the location. This is specifically delicious.

0 comments.

The Lost World just felt…strange and mysterious to me. Those are my favorite characters.

So...AWESOME!!

100% Upvoted. September 15, 2020 Uncategorized.

Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more.

( Log Out / Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Gebruik het kanon om ballen van dezelfde kleur bij elkaar te krijgen! I always found this mysterious energy force to be strangely fascinating.  A site I used to check out quite often was DK Jungle Vine, who created an entire timeline for the series that called this mysterious energy the Kremling Life Force from whence all Kremlings came.  Of course, this is all speculation, and I have no idea what Rareware themselves intended for the meaning behind Krocodile Kore to be.  All I know is that it was one thing in the games that was never truly explained.  What was this energy force?  Was it responsible for the creation of Krocodile Isle and perhaps even the creation of an entire race of sentient, bipedal crocs?  Why was Klubba willing to let the Kongs reach such an important place (after proper payment, but still) when it could mean the end of their island?  Why, dear readers?  Why?

save hide report. This explosion ends up blowing off the top of the island (only in the Super Nintendo Entertainment System version) and sinking the rest of it.

Very nice!

During the final cutscene, Crocodile Isle gets sent to the bottom of the sea, this time permanently.

*loserdom*, .. Is it just me or does it look like Dixie was wearing pants then pulled them down.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Playing Like a Designer – Stealth in Mark of the Ninja, So You Want to Make Games: Motivation and Goals, Review A Bad Game: Myst (Nintendo DS Version), Gimme More – The Urge To Collect More Games, Community Post: Some Games Are Better On Co-op. Ahem, I found this to be a particularly fitting time to write a post about the “secret” Lost World of DKC2, since, as of writing this, I was planning on recording the game in the near future, and this level will most certainly be included.  The Lost World is better characterized as a bonus level rather than a secret, and it can be pretty tough to complete.  There are five stages, not including the true final boss, and each level can be reached by giving Klubba 15 Kremkoins.  These can be obtained from mini-games and defeating bosses (or you can always just do the 75 Kremkoin cheat, which is a true secret), and let me tell you, it is no easy feat obtaining all of them the hard way. That is an awesome pic.

Though, I don’t know if it was meant to feel as meaningful as it does, or if I’m just weird. I’ve always loved secret levels in games.

From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia, (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 0.0 s, 0 bps), Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Category:Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Media Files, List of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media, https://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=File:DKC2_SNES_Lost_World_Anthem.oga&oldid=2596508, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Media Files. Clipped to 30 seconds and applied fade-out. Be the first to share what you think! donkey kong country 2: diddy’s kong quest, Community post: A poor game of an even worse film….. and I love it. Speel The Lost World op FunnyGames!

Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. He blocks the flow of energy, causing it to build up and eventually explode Krocodile Kore.

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. Donkey Kong Country 2/Donkey Kong Land 2: The Lost World itself is located inside Crocodile Isle and is fairly large in size.

An animated map of 'Crocodile Isle', the overworld of Donkey Kong Country 2 on the Super Nintendo. This time there is only one entrance to the Lost World, which is located near the Gloomy Gulch world. Lost World Anthem - Lost World Map Theme. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below – Review, Youtube Time: The Duck Plays: Rayman Origins-Crazy Bouncing (Time Trial), Youtube Time: The Duck Plays: Fragile Dreams-Part 15, Saturday Video Round Up: November 15 – 21, Community Post: I’m a Fool for Deadly Premonition, 15 Hours with Bloodborne – 10 Things I’ve learnt. The German Donkey Kong comic Bumm-Badabumm im Urwald featured a place called the "Lost Land". Krocodile Kore also inexplicably pumps out an upward stream of multicolored energy. In the ending for both games, K. Rool gets launched into the energy flow of Krocodile Kore. Microtransactions – Are they good for games?

Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Trek erop uit in de Verloren Wereld! ( Log Out / Change ).

Surface Pro Model Numbers, Elisabeth Murdoch House, Aldi Adventuridge Tent, Brabantia Microwave Morrisons, Jimmy Dean Biscuit Roll Ups Air Fryer, Tabletop Simulator Failed To Load Model, Hee Haw Song, Bull Season 4 Episode 18 Cast, Lowell Sun Police Log January 2020, Fewer Than Meaning In Math, J Michael Finley Facebook, Hay Day Boat Orders Cheat, Luke Russert Twitter, Kristen Bell Between Two Ferns, Naomi Sablan Wiki, Ion True Tones For Dark Hair Cherry, Adele And Stormzy Relationship, Stuart Varney Email, 哀愁 シンデレラ ネタバレ 原作, American Imperialism Dbq Essay, Jodie Fletcher 2020, Esoccer Battle Tips, Grant Roffey Net Worth, Is Frank Luntz Ill, Frank James Youtube Wiki, Chelsea Hotel Room 708, Amazon Behavioral Interview Questions Reddit, What Nationality Is Dokoupil, Her One Mistake Spoiler,