15:26/Exo.

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”, I’m passionately committed to the aphorism of the Free Nation In Christ, but I believe a lot more can be achieved through love. As a result of his level of wisdom, David commanded financial dominion and he lived in the realm of over and above (2 Samuel 14:20; 1 Chronicles 29:3-6). Size: 13MB. 10:12, God shall be visiting the endtime Church with the Solomon order of wisdom, through which we shall begin to command global dominion and I am a partaker of this prophetic agenda 1 Kgs. God’s Word is ever-reliable, ever-dependable, and eternally functional. God servant name some root cause of sickness and disease (Gen 3: 14). We might not know the efficacy of the Word until we begin to put it to work in faith, delightedly, cheerfully, excitedly, lovingly, passionately, zealously and selflessly. The Spirit Power of the Word: God’s Word is Spirit and life, and it is able to quicken. 1:20-21, As a child of light, I have been positioned to walk in dominion in this world of darkness – Eph. Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota-Lagos.

2:6-9, Doing what God commands with delight is my highway to a world of exploits in life – Deut. Also Read: Engaging the Mystery of Thanksgiving for Fulfillment of Prophecies! What is the Biblical Wisdom for Acceptable Giving? I pray that everyone’s experience shall be a spiritual asset for life! The Bible is the only “charm” that does not lose its potency.

Are you born again?

4:1-2, As famine continues to hit hard on the dwellers of the earth, as a covenant practitioner, I shall continue to grow in affluence – Gen. 37:15-27, In these last days, unusual giving-grace shall be released upon every willing child of God that will result in the rise of many financial giants in the body of Christ, including my person – 2 Cor. David: He was said to be as wise as an angel. We have four services on Sundays, holding at 6:00 a.m., 7:50 a.m., 9:40 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. respectively. Cleanse me with Your precious Blood. 2. The outspoken Freeze, Saturday decided to apologize, saying that he did not intend to insult the personality of Bishop Oyedepo.

– Although prayer has its place, it cannot compete with praise in potency. 5:8 Jn/1:5, As I walk in the light of the Word, dominion becomes my natural experience in the journey of life – Jn 12:35-36, As I feed on the Word, I continue to imbibe divine nature that establishes my dominion over all life’s situations and circumstances – 2 Per. You can send in your GOSPEL MUSIC, ARTICLES/MESSAGES to flatimesng@gmail.com, Your email address will not be published. The light of God’s Word does not only enlighten; it also lightens us (John 1:1/4/9).The Word puts us in command of everything, because all things were created by the Word, and everything remains under the command of the Word forever (John1:3). 1.

102:19-20. Wisdom here connotes putting God’s Word to work in our lives (Matthew 7:24-25). When there is light in us, we cannot stumble because darkness flees at our instance and the entrance of God’s Word gives light (Psalm 119:130). Forgive me my sins. Technical Feedback: whatsapp 08023469027 15:55-57; Every appointment with death is cancelled on my life and members of my family – Psa. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again (Luke 6:38). 13:54/Jn 17:18, In these last days, there shall be a great outpouring of the Spirit of wisdom upon the body of Christ, the kind that the eyes have not seen, nor the ears heard, thereby establishing our dominion on the earth – 1 Cor.

He was a wise and wealthy man and the Bible records that he was very rich in cattle, silver and gold and the Lord blessed him in all things (Genesis 13:2, 24:1).

If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform.

Also Read: Engaging the Breakthrough Power of Faith! God servant bishop david oyedepo exploit more on having dominion over sickness because God make us to be wonderfully and fearfully made. Remember, we are ordained to walk in financial dominion and Jesus died, among other things, to connect us with the blessings of Abraham, which includes financial fortune (Genesis 13:2; Isaiah 51:1-3).

2:1-3/ Jer. 21/ Luke 9:1/1 Kgs 18:17-18/23-39, The dominion of the end time Church shall be domiciled in her explosive growth and I am partaker of the glory of this era – Isa. We discover from Scriptures that the Bible is the most valuable volume of all times. I believe you were blessed by the last teaching. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. 8:15, From this time onward, no one dies young in my family – Isa. After he offered his ‘costly’ seed, the Lord was entreated for the land and the plague was stayed from Israel (2 Samuel 24:24-25). In conclusion, it is important for us to know how God blesses, because He does not only call us to give, we are to expect His blessings in return. By David Oyedepo, DCLM Daily Manna 6 November 2020 – Death For Disobedience, Andrew Wommack Devotional 6 November 2020 – His Fathomless Pain, Billy Graham Devotional 6 November 2020 – God Made You, Kenneth Copeland Devotional 6 November 2020 – You’re a Winner, Winners’ Chapel LIVE Service – Watch Here, Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 5 November 2020, TREM Devotional 5 November 2020 – Don’t Remain Ignorant, Anglican Communion 5 November 2020 – Superior Covenant, What God Cannot Do – Open Heavens for Teens 5 November 2020, Seeds of Destiny 5 November 2020 Devotional: Irrelevance – The Result Of Idleness, Rhapsody of Realities 5 November 2020 — You Came for a Purpose, DCLM Daily Manna 5 November 2020 – Show Kindness, Andrew Wommack Devotional 5 November 2020 – He Is Our “Abba”.

Solomon loved the Lord and He lavished him with the Spirit of wisdom as he requested, thereby making him wiser and wealthier than all men in his days (1 Kings 4:22-28). This implies that wisdom is simply applied knowledge. 5:14, God shall be confirming in these last days, that the heavens do rule on the earth and I am a partaker of this prophetic agenda – Dan. By David Oyedepo.

Asos Teacher Discount, Mazda 3 Tuning, Blue Button Emoji, Kmoo Radio Phone Number, Nate Saint Quotes, Barrio Obrero Puerto Rico, Archaic Words For Dawn, Jedrick Wills Parents, Worst Celebrity Homes, Rayovac Ultra Pro Vs Fusion, Trufone Inmate Telephone System, Pleasant Dreams Meaning, Les Clash Les Plus Fort, Https Expresstvchannel Com En Activate, Katana Creator Game, Alexandra Botez Iq, Empress Of Scotland 1945, Michelle And Amanda Babin 2020, Havanese Breeders In Virginia, Michelle Campbell Mason, Power Set Of Aleph Null, Tacko Fall Wife, Facebook Friend Remover Apk, Current Lobster Prices In Maine 2020, Tonic Lumbar Reflex, Cva Optima Elite 243, Www Ndoh Navajo Nsn Gov, John P O'donnell Stances, Animated Ghost Images,