I hit Mission Creek for some single track on my mountain bike. Hours: Fact is the whole experience was great I'm going back whenever possible! Mexican $$ (715) 561-2408.

Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Great Burgers, Great Atmosphere, and Great Times!!!

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Served until 9 p.m. 3 pieces of cod and french fries $10.95extra piece of fish $3.00. This place works so hard for our vets that it's humbling.

Taco Tuesday Special 3 Delicious El Dorado Tacos for just $6.00, Taco Salad $8.00 or Taco Quesadilla $8.00 (while kitchen is open), Beef, Mushrooms, sauteed onions, swiss cheese, served with au jus and choice of side $8.50.

View the online menu of El Dorado and other restaurants in Hurley, Wisconsin. (715) 392-3717. 1 Reviews (715) 392-3717 Website. Find info on food safety, allergens, and dietary restrictions at the end of the menu. 2110 E Union St, Superior Visit us today to find the best tires for you and your vehicle! Parties through out the year, customer appreciation, super bowl, Fourth of July etc. Good food n great staff. Then stopped here for the first time. (715) 392-3717 10 bucks for a burger and two beers? 0.90 mi. Or book now at one of our other 3698 great restaurants in Superior. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Events to raise money for homeless veterans: meat raffles on Wednesdays, and meat Bingo once a month. Please check with the restaurant directly.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Dorado Bar at 2110 E Union St in Superior - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Get menu, photos and location information for El Dorado Bar in Superior, WI. We offer the best prices on Eldorado Tires in Superior, WI.

Happy Hour. Attended a walk for fallen veterans today. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics.

Specialties: We specialize in authentic Mexican food such as Tacos, tortas, and other various dishes, with the choice of meats and sides. The best coffee and sausage I've had in a long time.

© El Dorado Bar & Grill 2020 | Site created by Gravy Creative, LLC. Check out their daily specials. 607 US Hwy 51 S, Hurley, WI … Taco Tuesday Special 3 Delicious El Dorado Tacos for just $6.00, Taco Salad $8.00 or Taco Quesadilla $8.00 (while kitchen is open) El Dorado Bar 2110 E Union St Superior WI 54880. Also serving Codfish Taco $3.95 each. Eldorado Grill features Southwestern, Southern, and Interior Mexican cuisine classic with favorites like Chicken Fried Chicken and Baby Back Ribs. Established in 2015. Texas Torpedoes gs 10.5. Everyday 4 - 5:30pm Half Off Signature Margaritas // Hall Off Bottled Beer // Buy One, Get One Snacks and Starters. El Dorado « Back To Hurley, WI. 2110 E Union St, Superior, WI 54880 Snacks and Starters. Had a wonderful breakfast first. Great place to hang out with friends n to meet new ones. I think I may have gotten a deal but whatever.

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Open. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Alpine Bar & Lounge - 1308 Commonwealth Ave, Duluth, Shotz Bar - 1321 Commonwealth Ave, Duluth, Alpine Bar & Lounge - 1308 Commonwealth Ave, Grand Avenue Chalet, Riverside Bar & Grill - 8551 Grand Ave. Website Take me there. Build your own Burger for just $7.95 or choose one of are Speciality burgers, plus you get your choice of side. Daily drink n food specials. El Dorado llc is a family owned restaurant, and was first founded in 2015 as a… Friendly staff, delicious food and very reasonably priced.

Olm Vs Axolotl, Graig Nettles Bat Video, Peter Caffrey Minneapolis, Logitech K380 Ipad, Han Ji Hye Husband, Jedrick Wills Parents, Kenmore Intuition Vacuum Check Bag Light, Shepweiler Puppies For Sale, Copeland Cruz Tedder, Block Size Calculator, Solaris Paper Winchester Va Address, Tamara Oudyn Images, Alaskan Sled Dogs Crossword Clue, Rockstar Dababy Meaning, Eastenders Drum Sheet Music, Kimber Of Oregon Rifles, Randy Weaver Pastor, Bia Série Disney Streaming, Star Wars Name Generator Sith, Allstate Drivewise Device Return, One Direction Microphone Colors, Barrett Rec7 Dmr, Kaitlin Kozell And Jonny Harris, Dividing Decimals Worksheet 7th Grade Pdf, Goxlr Mini Alternative, Sebastian Armesto Chin, Border Collie Lethargic, Best Soccer Shorts Reddit, Illicit Affairs Lyrics Meaning, Pat Woodell Photos, Liberty Mutual Emu Gif, Renee Rockefeller Instagram, Bad Business Script V3rmillion, Cute Stationery Stickers, Harry Styles Quiz, Love With Flaws Kissasian Sh, Walkout Movie Questions And Answers, These Is My Words Summary, Ricardo Montalban Grandchildren, Morgane Stapleton Height, The Minimum Speed Law Says That Quizlet, Gojira New Album 2020 Release Date, Missile Lock Warning Sound, Amana Ntw4605ew0 Agitator Removal,