Freelance writer focusing on the esports industry with an emphasis on the Overwatch League and Call of Duty League. He will share the role with Harsha “Harsha” Bandi, who remains with the club. Danteh (third from the right) is ready to take to the stage as part of the San Franciso Shock’s active roster It’s Not Fun Until It’s Competitive. The post Houston Outlaws renews deal with Danteh appeared first on Dot Esports.

became a free agent just a couple of weeks ago, promoted Matt “coolmatt” Iorio to general manager. Dante “Danteh” Cruz is returning to the Houston Outlaws for the 2021 season, the Overwatch League team announced today. Dante “Danteh” Cruz is returning to the Houston Outlaws for the 2021 season, the Overwatch League team announced today. He is popular on Twitch where he has accumulated more than 180,000 followers. The Houston Outlaws secure star DPS player Danteh for the 2021 season. Junkbuck spent the first three OWL seasons as an assistant coach with the San Francisco Shock, who won the league championship in both 2019 and 2020. RELATED: San Francisco Shock Release Two-time Champion Rascal. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse. Securing him for at least another year is huge for the Outlaws as they look to build a winning roster. “He is a great coach and I believe the Outlaws will benefit a lot with him leading our team. Associated With. The team roster is going to look very different. Give … “Last season it became apparent to me that Dante possessed the elite level skills, an understanding of what it means to be a ‘consummate team player’ and that perfect combination of passion and excellence needed to become a star and core player for the Outlaws,” Beasley Esports COO Lori Burgess said. He is from the United States. Along with adding Junkbuck and Bandi to the coaching staff, the Outlaws recently promoted Matt “coolmatt” Iorio to general manager after he spent some time playing and being the team’s logistics manager. Dante “Danteh” Cruz was born on March 24, 1999. The Houston Outlaws had their worst season in 2020 so far in the Overwatch League. “Picking up Junkbuck really influenced my decision to stay,” Dante said. Danteh openly admitted that their additions played a factor in his choice to remain on the Outlaws. Headset. But it could be the most painful departure of all. It's where your interests connect you with your people. They released a few players already this offseason, but the Outlaws recently confirmed that Dante "Danteh" Cruz  would be returning for the upcoming season.

Securing him for at least another year is huge for the Outlaws as they … This doesn’t necessarily mean I won’t be on Outlaws next year but I’m free to explore my options,” the 21-year-old American tweeted.

Luke Bryan Build Me A Daddy Contest Winners, Conducteur Commun A Plusieurs Circuits 3 Lettres, What Point Is Soto Making About His Grandfather, Joseon Dynasty Map, Where Is Corinth Washington Located, Moonlight Run Douglasville, How To Get Back To The Mantis On Dathomir, Is Zero Still With Vanessa, Cancer Man When Hurt, A2 Cow Desi Ghee, Geoff Dwight Net Worth, Iu Boyfriend 2020, Trails Of Cold Steel 2 Walkthrough, Hyundai Stock Robinhood, Bannerlord Cheat Table, Evil Elmo Phone Number, Who Invented The Honey Dipper, Pick 4 Generator, Martha Maccallum Political Party, Ancient China Thesis Statement, 4x4 School Bus Conversion, Minecraft Redstone Clock, Jedrick Wills Parents, Do Loop In Ansys Apdl, Jason O Smith Death, Does Co Bigelow Rose Salve Expire, Diy Stock Ticker, Alexander Albon Sister, Miso Butterfish Honolulu, Wake Forest Essay Examples, How To Collect Veronica Seeds,