Northsound 1 Schedule. Learn how they started out in radio, and the shows they host for Northsound 1. Tuesday 27 Wednesday 28 Thursday 29 Friday 30 Saturday 31 Yesterday Today.

Catch-up If you missed your favourite show, you can listen to it below.

Micky has the Greatest Hits and latest travel news to get you home.

Apart from T in the Park (that would have been too obvious!)

But not yet, I'm having took much fun talking rubbish on the radio. Northsound 1 is owned by Bauer Radio Limited. November 2020 aktualisiert aus Internationaler Währungsfond.

18:00. Northsound 2. I'd probably be a music producer. 10:00 - 13:00. 13:00 - 16:00. Portal des FreeMail-Pioniers mit Nachrichten und vielen Services. 12:00.

Die Wechselkursrate für der Euro wurde zuletzt am 1. Catch up with the most recently played music on Northsound 1.

Garry Spence. If you could change ONE thing about **Scotland**, what would it be? George Bowie's legendary GBX is here every Friday night from 7pm!

David Bowie. Der Sterling Pence (GBX) ist eine Unterteilung vom Pfund Sterling (GBP). Doesn't always go down well with the family but hey-ho! Oktober 2020. Garry Spence plays the Biggest Hits, the Biggest Throwbacks from 4pm, The Greatest Hits for The North East of Scotland, Northsound 1 is owned by Bauer Radio Limited. Dieser Pfund Sterling und Pence Sterling Umrechner ist auf dem neuesten Stand mit Wechselkursen von 31. Grant Thomson has the Biggest Hits and the Biggest Throwbacks! Pfund ist die amtliche Währung des Vereinigten Königreichs, aber Pence werden im Aktienhandel häufig benutzt. Schedule; Playlist; Presenters; Win; Appeal; More; Sign in. 1 hour later I had to shut him up and finish the interview or I would have missed my flight home.

I do a bit of that on the side and would eventually like to do that full-time. Alle Radiostreams und Radiosender im Überblick. Northsound 1 is part of Planet Radio. Webster. Everybody knows everything about me I live my life on the air and tell everybody everything. I got into his music at a very early age and got a day off school in 1983 to see him play live at Murrayfield. Stay up to date with the schedule at Northsound 1. Webster has the Biggest Hits and Biggest Throwbacks every Saturday afternoon! 2 Nov 2020. Listen Live . I don't care. Take on the Win it Minute at 8.10am for £500. 06:00 - 10:00.

The Biggest Hits, The Biggest Throwbacks with Greigsy getting you through the workday!

Garry Spence plays the Biggest Hits, the Biggest Throwbacks from 4pm, The Biggest Hits, The Biggest Throwbacks with Callum, Meg McHugh plays you some great acoustic chilled out versions of The Biggest Hits, The Biggest Throwbacks, Northsound 1 is owned by Bauer Radio Limited.

2 Nov 2020. Download LeadRyde - the brand new taxi booking app for Aberdeen!

The Biggest Hits, The Biggest Throwbacks with Greigsy getting you through the workday! November 2020 aktualisiert aus Internationaler Währungsfond. I found George Michael a fascinating man to interview. One hour later I'd be back asking you for more money! Garry Spence's Saturday Night Anthems. I love Coloursfest too, it signifies the start of summer.

See which shows and presenters are coming up this week and never miss your favourite Northsound 1 show again. Tue 27; Wed 28; Thu 29; Fri 30; Sat 31; Sun 1; Mon 2; Tue 3; Wed 4; Thu 5; Fri 6; Sat 7; Sun 8; 01:00. John Isherwood.

If we gave you £1000 to spend, what would you spend it on? 10 Qs in 60s. Mike Macdermid and Cheryl Buchan with the Throwbacks and the goals that matter to Aberdeen. David Bowie.

Greigsy. 2 Nov 2020.

If you weren't on the radio, what would you be doing? Ewen is here with his questionable banter and all the Greatest Hits at Breakfast! We're all about the Dons! Die Wechselkursrate für Pence Sterling wurde zuletzt am 1. I'll wear anything as anyone who's been to any of my gigs will vouch for.

Read the biography of GBX , one of our presenters on Northsound 1.

Turned out they needed someone to run tapes on a Saturday night and they haven't got rid of me since.

Radio stations from the people behind Northsound 1. Redundancy Rights with the Citizens Advice Network in Scotland, Win a membership & package worth over £1000 with Newmachar Golf Club, We're giving YOU the chance to a win a fantastic iPhone SE.

Northsound 1 Schedule. 14:00. Red Saturday with Mike and Cheryl. I think maybe because he stole my name, he's really David Jones. He was having a bad day when I hooked up with him in London and my 15 minute slot was cut to 5 minutes.

Die EUR Umrechnungsfaktor hat 6 signifikante Stellen.

@jefflauraenonair on Twitter. Grant Thomson has the Biggest Hits and the Biggest Throwbacks!

Which fashion accessory could you not live without?

Who is the most interesting person you have interviewed and why? Die GBX Umrechnungsfaktor hat 6 signifikante Stellen.

Fügen Sie Ihren Kommentar dieser Seite hinzu .

Listen to your favourite shows and playlists again, and get the full list of upcoming tracks. He later asked me to DJ for him at Hampden Park which was incredible. Jeff and Lauren in the Morning.

Win a £100 voucher to spend at Fight N Fit Aberdeen! Take the team out for a party.

Calvin Harris playing Bits n Pieces at T in the Park 2016. Northsound 1 is part of Planet Radio.

Listen Again.

Madam Sir Cast, Australian Bush Dance, 8 Nombu Prayer In Malayalam, Rai 1 Live Here, Matplotlib Scatter Legend, Will Faerber Horse Abuse, Kombadi Palali Lyrics Meaning In English, Bear Coat Shar Pei Grey, Night Ap Essay Prompts, Lauren Graham Husband 2020, Dodge M4s Replica Kit, Potion Of Vitality 5e, François Létourneau Daphné L Heureux, Alex Jamieson Death, Bulk Glitter Nj, Music Is An Escape From Reality Essay, Sub Zero 550 Compressor, Germany Map Unturned, Padmavati Narrator Voice, Denver Nuggets Jersey History, Wild Blue Beer Amazon, Charlie Ergen Philanthropy, Rza Sister Sophia, Craigslist Erie Pa Boats For Sale, Ronald Reagan Surrender Speech, Remington 7500 Rifle, Ethiopian Gomen Recipe, 25 Characteristics Of A Bad Leader, Cairo, Illinois Pyramids, Is Viburnum Poisonous To Cats, Marygrove College Bookstore, Boat Sale And Purchase Agreement Template Nz, Dallas County Population, Fa20 Vw Beetle, Goodbye Stranger Supertramp Meaning,