Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. GT Omega APEX Steering Wheel Stand: GT Omega presents the Apex Wheel Stand that is a next step in the evolution of the best selling wheel stand with the most loved features from our original model and some new sought after design changes which is a perfect solution for mounting the steering wheel, pedals and gear shifter onto an ergonomic racing position whilst gaming. Find the perfect wheel height for you with our quick and easy height adjustment mechanism. A quick and easy storage solution. GT Omega Racing Wheel Stand for Logitech G29 Driving Force Gaming Steering Wheel, Pedals & Gear Shifter Mount V1, PS4, Xbox, Ferrari, PC - Foldable, Tilt-Adjustable to Ultimate Sim Racing Experience, GT Omega Racing Wheel Stand PRO for Logitech G29 G920 with Shifter Mounts V1 & V2, Thrustmaster T500 T300 TX & TH8A - PS4 Xbox Fanatec - Tilt-Adjustable to Ultimate Gaming Console Experience, Marada Racing Wheel Stand Pro Support with V2 Stand Up for G29, G27 and G25 Racing Wheel Stand without Wheel and Pedals, Minneer Racing Wheel Stand with V2 Support Game Support Stand Up Simulation Driving Bracket for Logitech G29, G27 and G25 Racing Simulator Steering Wheel Stand Without Wheel and Pedals, GT Omega Steering Wheel Stand for Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia & Pedals Set, Xbox One, PC - Compact, Foldable & Tilt-Adjustable to Ultimate Gaming Console Experience. GT Omega APEX Wheel Stand The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. The compact design allows you to also carry it anywhere to keep your gaming enthusiasm with you. Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim racing enthusiast. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. If you don't have the space for a full rig this is an excellent compromise, and the price is good. Sturdy compromise between space and functionality - TM TMX needs modding to work. Being sturdy and rigid, this stand will ensure safety to your gaming electronics. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. View Product. so i ended up buying the classic by accident and got the Apex a week or so later, and glad i did, it is a wheel stand until it isn't, certainly not foldable all in one cockpit. More Buying Choices $143.47 (7 used & new offers) GT Omega Racing Wheel Stand … GT Omega APEX Racing Wheel Stand for Logitech Fanatec Clubsport Thrustmaster Gaming Steering Wheel Pedal & Shifter Mount, TX T500 T300 G29 G920 PS4 Xbox, Foldable & Tilt-Adjustable for Racing Console . GT Omega APEX Racing Whee... STURDY & SOLID AS A ROCK: GT Omega Apex stand features the X frame design Constructed from steel box tubing, allows greater rigidity and unparalleled endurance allowing for many years of hard use and improved access to the pedals for 'Heel n Toe' driving without any middle bar. Perfect for heel and toe driving! Once the wheel is installed (not prob for one that has bolt holes in the base), it's a pretty ok rig! And you can also mount the gear shifter on both the sides, left and right. The GT Omega Wheel Stand makes racing feel like the real deal. Please try again. Buy It Now. Compatible with all major wheels and pedals. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. A quick and easy storage solution. Pre–drilled for all major steering wheels on the market and featuring a multi–point angle adjustment mechanism. I like this stand, once I figured out how to get the Thrustmaster TMX wheel to stay on (the clamp is not enough and in Canada the Ricmotec adapter is quite expensive - I used baling wire to tie the clamp in a way it can't slip off.) Very solid. Once the wheel is installed (not prob for one that has bolt holes in the base), it's a pretty ok rig! A compact and robust stand for wheels, pedals, and gear shifter, which complements my Thrustmaster T-GT *almost* perfectly! I like its weight and definitely is an improvement from mounting my wheel and shifter to my desk and trying to get my pedals to stay put. €76,95 . It fit right against my computer table so I could still access my keyboard and mouse - the pedals slid right under the table. Der Wheelstand ist solide verarbeitet und hält auf glatten Oberflächen dank der Gummifüße immer die Position. It folds super-fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size without having to remove your equipment, making it the perfect option for gamers who have limited storage space.

John Deere 212 Oil Change, Mega Man Emoji, How Did Joseph Kearns Die, Cheap Red Dot For Glock, Debby Parker Hayley Walsh, Funny Gta Ceo Names, Macaw Laying Eggs, Meerkat Mail Story Pdf, Hannah Wells Death, Tanya Sam Net Worth 2020, Virgo Man In Love With Scorpio Woman, Mike Holmes Jr, Case Excavator Problems, Torch Asphalt Millings, Bem Bem Maria Lyrics Translation, The Law Of Debtors And Creditors Problem Set Answers, Wholesale Clothing No Tax Id Required, Cataraqui Golf And Country Club Menu, Tyler1 Rank 2020, Customer Wants Deposit Back, Erika Flores 2020, Donde Ver El Llamado Salvaje, Annika Backes Parents, Gayfryd Steinberg Wiki, Letter To High School Senior From Parent, Boat Trailer Registration In California, Linkedin Headline Reddit,