It is much much faster than the Hwa comp I used when I first pulled her. She is better to go fast. It was in one of the patch notes for pretty much every monster that has a sleep skill. Some say fast and others say slow. Hathor locks down everyone while hwa kills and locks down 1 person at a time. You could probably go Violent instead of Swift if you have the runes for it. i think for GWD she isn't really good, because you have only 3 monsters and it's hard to fit in a healer, DD and a stripper in there, but i can see her working decently on AD. :|. ;), gotta put emphasis on the AS OF YET. Theo is especially a good partner since he has an armorbreak that lets your AIs focus on one mob. Swift Will. 400% Touch of Seduction: Attacks the enemy and decreases its Attack Power for 2 turns with a 50% chance. Stats reflect 6-star max, with each bar reflecting how that particular stat compares to the minimum and maximum that can be found among all monsters. I have used both for boss stages to great effect, but I don't think it's necessary to pair them. I also have woochi and actually like using them together on the higher boss levels with verde, mav, baretta when 1 shot could take out the whole team so better to not let them ever move. She's only viable with gany, and that's it. Water Pirate Captain Galleonis a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster. Swift nem seems interesting for AD purposes, but you need a stripper to go before her. In addition to this, the second skill strips so even if you run into will runes hathor will still not be useless. Leader Skill: Increases the Resistance of ally monsters by 41%. Where hathor really really shines is - believe it or not - PvP. Edit: I also use Hathor(L) Hwa Verde in GWO. If you read my reply below yours you may like your hathor more. Press J to jump to the feed. As they will wake them up, she's great in toa. I find great success with the comp: Baretta(L), (Thrain/Hemos), (Any Bomber/Spectra), Hathor, Mav. And then i've got an idea to make her R5 frontline soo i gave her runes that can allow her to survive at R5 and she worked but it sucked too cuz she did like 0.000001% contribution and even tesarion can do more. I like her even on the Raid build for GW and overall as a unit I'd say she is definitely unique and she quite niche; a fun toy in GW but that's pretty much it. A Drake Hotline Bling meme. She helped me go immediately from toah43 to toah67(akromas) last round at just 5*. if you have hwa or seara you can auto pretty much evry toa stage now :D i have her swift with a lot of spd but will rune her violent i gues, for toa you need to max her last skill! I use Verad. But, Ganymede is wind and in auto he will target the water elements, meaning he will reset Sian first giving you lots of time to cc and kill them. Mine builded like that breaks havoc on ToaH bosses, acts as a front liner in Raids + 41% RES leader when needed, and works for Arena and Guild Wars paired with Theomars and single nukers, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hathor+runes+summoners+war, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. (I believe i get even more turn advantage like this )..I know u run a close ad to mine since im on EU G1 and i find u in arena quite often :). On GW offense I have never lost a fight with this team and it is my best performing GW def team aswell (some weeks i get ~70% success with it). The higher you go you'd need a stripper + hathor and without an ATB buffer you'd need her pretty fast. Her 2nd skill is very good aswell. Vanessa Bernard Theo Hathor. If you pair her with Mav/spectra you will never need violent in pve, so just do Swift. She is good for bomb team though. Her 3rd is a 2 turn sleep plus 75% atb reduction and dots from mobs that dont do damage like the grim reapers dont wake mobs while barettas does. On AD you can build her swift nem so that she can cut in and interupt with sleep and non-aoes will not avoid the sleeping monsters so if you don't die straight up, you basically win because the opposing team will be asleep for so long. With Hathor's and Ganymede skill set is it wise to use both in a toaH team ? I use: Hathor, Theo, Chasun. Surely, you would bring a different team. There is a substantial misinformation on how Hathors kit works with dots across the game and this reddit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQZkdxsbcjI, Hathor + Verde + Mav + Chasun + DPS (Theo, Perna, your pick) Hathor + Verde + Chasun + Varus + DPS (Super safe, they get no turns). You only need pair her with a Mav and a unit that can create one turn of advantage to get her sleep up in time to reapply before the enemy team moves (This is the second move not the initial waking that applied DoT damage and skipped an attack phase). Maybe ill try and rune her for pvp because she is useless when you are in end game toah clear. Violent Will, Spd HP DEF, with more than 80% ACC. And now i don't really know what to do with her she seems like worst nat 5 cuz i can't use here anywhere. I have an Aschubel (dark sylph) which to me is a sub-par Hathor. Was wondering what you guys would suggest on runes for them as well as uses for them. Use a dots comp paired with mav and spectra and your Hathor will come off CD soon enough to resleep before getting damaged. I have her on AD with jamire, rakan and Theo, works pretty well. Plus I can build her super fast and make her sleep those annoying Chloe comps and stuff. Also she is part of my best performing GW offense in a g3 guild and she also is part of my best performing GW defense. Sleep is too irreliable can get resisted (she is at 100%acc) and in auto you won't get more than 1 turn of sleep so you end up with a unit that makes your toah run take 25m instead of 5m. Hathor is really good with spectra and Thrain. How do you deal with Sian and his passive of revive with immunity for 2 turns? Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. Thank you. That one turn advantage can come from a unit like Spectra, who can apply a slow/atk bar reduction without waking, or in my case a bomber, who stuns the exact turn you need everytime. Was wondering what you guys would suggest on runes for them as well as uses for them. Happy to hear u made Hathor work! One thing is to not out her with aoe mons. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Never against anyone with immunity). You can also go 3x Revenge or broken set and use her a front liner for raids. I used woochi all floors at toa hard 1-100 and passed them without a problem. In toa it's terrible, everyone targets different mons, so if it's the same only one will sleep for 2 turns unless that is also attacked, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. boss) is Spectra, Baretta, Aschubel, Mav, Hemos, in that order. If you want her in arena your going to want a faster Hathor or lots of will/shield runes. I have both but I use neither. hwa hathor bella mav spectra, ez auto, My Hathor isnt skilled up but with her its very easy to not give enemies 1 turn. I just got my hathor and im building her for my ad. First, majority of people uses her wrong or does not understand her kit right. Summoners War Sky Arena Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If you have her on defense with shield will runes you'd get crushed by immunity unless you have a speed tuned stripper. So since u already have experience with her in arena defence what u think? Turn order is important if you are using a sleeper with dotters. I usually use Baretta Taurus Jojo Zaiross Aria / Baretta Malaka Chasun Zaiross Aria, you get the idea. Depends what you want to use her for. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. She was quite good against Theo's as well with the buff removal + sleep coming in handy. Im not sure your paying much attention when your using her. Nuff said. Spf/HP/HP with high accuracy and high spd. So I just 6*ed Hathor today and discovered that the AI with sleeping monsters is pretty good as she will avoid monsters that are asleep and will focus monsters that are awake. though elemental advantage screws with it a little bit iirc. It seems someone didn't do their research before hand. Press J to jump to the feed. (I also own a Poseidon and for ToaH - Hathor>>>Poseidon too) There is a substantial misinformation on how Hathors kit works with dots across the game and this reddit. Edit: I should mention that I'm still a new player and nowhere near ToAH or raids, let alone top tier arena or guild wars. A monster with 15,000 HP will have its bar reach the end since that's the maximum among all monsters. I also tried some variations with her and one was working quite decently, but was during midweek. That means, with dots applied, Hathor has an effective 1.75 turns worth of CC as compared to Ganaymede 1 turn. 40 Normal HP 4425 7500 6000 10215 ATK 285 484 387 659 DEF 276 468 375 637 Awakened HP 4845 8235 6585 11205 ATK 309 525 420 714 DEF 295 500 400 681 SPD CRI RATE% CRI DMG% RES% ACC% Unawakened 98 15 […] I found the best use for her was R5 front-lining and GWs. Here's the best way to use her for TOAH F 1 - 99: self explanatory video showcasing F97H, with the annoying salamanders. I'd say ultimately I'd want to run a Galleon/Hathor/Amir comp if I ever pull a Galleon or Amir. The higher you go you'd need a stripper + hathor and without an ATB buffer you'd need her pretty fast. I have her on 2x Revenge / 1x Focus HP/DEF/HP. How should I build her? She's a very flexible unit depending on what you want to use her for. well that's what i did so here i am with full skilled hathor gathering dust. If you want her in arena your going to want a faster Hathor or lots of will/shield runes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Baretta(L), [Thrain/Hemos], [Any Bomber/Spectra], Hathor, Mav. Wind Desert Queen (Hathor) 0. For R4/R5 I've attached screenshots below of stats; she's been quite nice I haven't had any issues with her and she has a nice leader skill 41% resistance, 80% attack debuff on first attack and the 75% ATB coupled with Hwa is a life-saver. Other good monster with her would be attbar boosters like bernard or orion. Nice post. And i can still go higher. One to crit, and one not to crit. Artamiel). You mentioned you used her in your main AD. -75% attbar and 2 turns sleep is almost 3 turns advantage for your team. You can use different teams aswell offc, in general she shines a lot with theo where you can focus one guy makeing the fight a 3v1 for almost 3 turns. Juno is a god tier mon when you get to high level arena, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. I use Hathor for TOAH only, she's not super spectacular for r5. This basically wins you the match straight up unless your against will runes.

Britannic Propeller Death, Off A Bean Urban Dictionary, Succès Boeuf Définition, Abrir Cuenta De Banco En Estados Unidos Siendo Turista, Lab Greyhound Mix, Temporary Permit Dmv, Deer Totem Pole, Nasa Ames Reddit, Anime Like Servamp, Greek Pagan Symbols, Jyoti Singh Pandey Post Mortem Report, Kate Richardson Phil Anselmo, Gun Brand Names For Dogs, Programming In Python 3 With Zylabs, Godh Bharai Rasam Gujarati, Julian Bond Wife, Pamela Horowitz, Optavia Catfish Recipe, Russ Mitchell Net Worth, Jekalyn Carr Net Worth, The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 13 123movies, Mekia Cox Parents, Will Clive Cussler Books Continue, Diana N Wadia, Daughter Of Dina Wadia, Donnie Shell Hit On Earl Campbell, Devon Schefter Michigan, Funny Birthday Poems For Teenage Girl, 10 Gallon Bourbon Mash Recipe, Sungard Cps Login, How To Test Ac Trinary Switch, Dave Mirra House, The Lighthouse Mermaid, K2 Fatty Pro, Crier Tout Bas Lyrics Meaning, Do Skinks Bite, Writing Tablet Paper Walmart, Berkeley County, Sc Warrant Search,