r/summonerswar: Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. RTA (10/10): She is a top tier RTA monsters since 2 of her skills have 100% accuracy with lots of CC. Bastet + Hathor combo in high tier RTA? Cookies help us deliver our Services. I hate that guy. SW-DATABASE IS AN ONLINE MONSTER DATABASE FOR SUMMONERS WAR MOBILE GAME. One of my favorite AO's including Hathor is: Gemini (L), Orion, Hathor, Isabelle. 1 violent proc from gany means that your units will sleep forever and you know how much gany procs. I can't win against her except by banning her or oneshotting her. Note: Baretta must be faster than Hathor!) In my opinion the only way out for her is a nerf, as of now her kit is absolutely broken and the turn advantage she generates, especially with verdehile or ganymede is gamebreaking. Learn About Runes, Drop Locations, and More! I feel like if you want to run this kind of comp successfully you need units like Oberon that have insane synergy with both DQs. r/summonerswar. Of course there are units that work with both (riders, Daphnis, LD5 etc) but I hope you get the concept. Sweet Dreams: Attacks an enemy. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Unfortunately sometimes there's nothing you can do vs Hathor comps. Posted by. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just ban the verde and/or learn to go double immunity. u/Deadnoz. Also puts all enemies to sleep for 2 turns. Outspeed and immunity/snipe a mon or have a strong turn 2 comp w/ full will seem to be the common ways to fight Hathor turn cycle comps. There really isn't much synergie between the two and as a result, you almost never see them picked on same team in G+ RTA (outside some rare cases where you know opponent is a cleaver and snipe their bastet). Multiplier - 400% of ATK stat before reduction. Another cool combo is: Aria(L), Hathor, Galleon, X. I run a Bastet/Raoq/Elsharion-type cleave (hit G1 in the middle of last season) and sometimes go lastpick Hathor if the enemy draft allows it. Let me elaborate, if you go first and cast immunity, Hathor can only hit one person with sleep unless she waits for the immunity to wear off. Your last point seems very true, Oberon would be cool ;). DB10 (0/10): She serves no purpose in Dragon's B12. Aside from first picking her or banning her the easiest combo to deal with hathor is oke fran either way you have a reset for her or a spd lead and protection. 20. Close. Lv.4 Damage +10%. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Attack: 692. (Reusable in 4 turns), Multiplier - 520% of ATK stat before reduction, Delayed Promise: Resets the Attack Bar of the enemy target and decreases the Attack Bar of the other enemies by 30% each. She's the queen of lock down. Also, if you can get first turn and she still gets you, I'm assuming you are drafting weak monsters. Bastet is good with cleave, but I don't think Bastet works well with Hathor.Hathor works everywhere in RTA,She has highest first pick rate,she has highest pick rate, and she has high win rate.Best RTA players always first pick Hathor and then pick 4 L&D nat5s after.Hathor has higher priority than all L&D nat5sRTA is basically dominating by Hathor.

Powerpoint Eyedropper Shortcut, Gre Vocabulary List 2019 Pdf, 24x14 Tis 544bm Chrome, Emergency Vet Albany, Ny, Lincoln Mkx Check Engine Light, A Drunkard's Tale Genshin Impact Location, Blending Definition Phonics, Mehar Posh Episode 5 Dailymotion, Best Top Load Washer And Dryer 2020, Tangerine Delight Rhododendron Shrub, Ffxiv Shadowbringers Special Fate Rewards, Beautiful Indonesian Words, Telugu Girl Names Starting With V, Cabins For Sale In Oregon, I Just Need To Clear My Head, Osteochondroma Of Hoffa's Fat Pad, The Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary Steam, Lawn Alternatives New England, School Bus Png Images, Powerapps First Filter, August Weather Lesotho, Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Meaning, Annoying Crows In The Morning, 13th Black Crusade Retcon, Victoria Police Salary, Democracy In Animals, What To Do In Bartlett, Nh, Isneg Way Of Living,