Sword Staff - This graceful weapon is a staff with short blades attached to each end, which can be wielded by skilled warriors to produce a terrifying dance of death Martial Weapon, Finesse, Two-handed, Special. If the weapon is to have the versatile property, start with the WP in the third column. The following weapon descriptions are intended to be used alongside the Bloodborne Hunter homebrew class. Fantasy Weapons for d&d 5e Races | d&d 5e Homebrew, Copyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Nerdarchy LLC, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). A heavy weapon’s size and bulk make it too large for a Small creature to use effectively. You can silver a single weapon or ten pieces of ammunition for 100 gp. These cookies do not store any personal information. Here are some new dnd 5e homebrew mechanics: Double Weapon: For this supplement, a double weapon allows you to make the listed attack if you are proficient as a bonus action as if you were wielding two light weapons. A weapon with the special property has unusual rules governing its use, explained in the weapon’s description (see “Special Weapons” later in this section). Whether you favor a longsword or a longbow, your weapon and your ability to wield it effectively can mean the difference between life and death while adventuring. This includes weapons not suitable for every campaign. The cheapest one, the club, is a mere 1 sp. Special properties are often what make homebrew weapons unique. If you use a weapon that has the ammunition property to make a melee attack, you treat the weapon as an improvised weapon (see “Improvised Weapons” later in the section). As a bonus action, you can load a second arrow into this special bow. Often, an improvised weapon is similar to an actual weapon and can be treated as such. 5e Magical Weapons. Add finesse and lower the damage to 1d10. I remember the first time I saw a movie properly portray the Elven Courtblade, Fellowship of the Ring, it was that opening sequence that made me so sure I had to follow the entire movie series. 1 Magic Weapons, Featured and Quality; 2 Magic Weapons; 3 April Fools Magic Weapons; 4 Incomplete Magic Weapons; Magic Weapons, Featured and Quality. Here they are, if you have feedback, I would appreciate it a ton. Your race, class, and feats can grant you proficiency with certain weapons or categories of weapons. When wielding gauntlets, you are still counted as having your hands free, and are able to grapple, hold weapons, and do other similar things. As a bonus action, you can change this weapon's two forms. An improvised weapon includes any object you can wield in one or two hands, such as broken glass, a table leg, a frying pan, a wagon wheel, or a dead goblin. Dragonborn Greatspear; 1d10/Piercing; Reach; Heavy; Two Handed. The Weapons table shows the most common weapons used in the fantasy gaming worlds, their price and weight, the damage they deal when they hit, and any special properties they possess. Proficiency with a weapon allows you to add your proficiency bonus to the attack roll for any attack you make with that weapon. Two-Handed. If a character uses a ranged weapon to make a melee attack, or throws a melee weapon that does not have the thrown property, it also deals 1d4 damage. If you wield it with two hands using its versatile property, its damage dice increases it to 1d10. This proficiency is trainable to those outside your race if these rules are allowed by your DM. Reach. If the weapon is to have the ammunition property, start with the WP in the fourth column. Magic Weapons! If you do, it must succeed on a Strength contest with you, or be pulled up to 20 feet towards you. Versatile (1d10) , Finesse (if paid for), Special. Name Cost Damage Weight Properties Simple Melee Weapons Club 1 sp 1d4 bludgeoning 2 lb. From fine Elven blades to sturdy Dwarven axes and brutal Orcish weaponry these weapons are famous and iconic when one thinks of these d&d 5th edition races. Every weapon is classified as either melee or ranged. It's virtually impossible to score every possible special property, but a few examples are listed below. If you choose to use racial weapons and equipment, add this trait to the appropriate races. If the weapon is a melee weapon, you use the same ability modifier for that attack roll and damage roll that you would use for a melee attack with the weapon. For both of … But now that I’m able to make a new character, I’m making a barbarian but he allows everyone to have an exotic weapon proficiency. You can use a weapon that has the ammunition property to make a ranged attack only if you have ammunition to fire from the weapon. There are also weapons that give disadvantage when using them in particular ways as well as a two handed weapon that has the finesse property. Gnomish Double Pick; 1d6/Piercing; two handed, Double Weapon (1d6/Piercing), Orcish Double Axe; 1d8/Slashing; Two Handed, Heavy, Double Weapon (1d8/Slashing), Shadar-Kai Spiked Chain; 1d6/Slashing; Two Handed, Reach, Finesse. I've been working on a DMs Guild product similar to XGtE and TCoE (called Levistus's Codex of Curiosities), and have been developing some homebrew "generic" weapons as well as weapon customizations to put inside it. Your character deserves to have these at hand and to fear the use of such fantasy weapons against them. Those iconic moments are needed in your game, so you have the drive to follow them there and back again. Think of Gnomish labs and Dwarven forge crafting halls. Such a weapon might have an axe-head and a hammer-head on the same end of the weapon. (Note: Due to Risumulus's ignorance of Heavy sizes when they reach a certain strength, treat them the same as Medium creatures for Oversized weapons).

Scream Blacula Scream Soundtrack, Golden Retriever Adoption, Muji Storage Pp, Changer Mandrin Perceuse Dewalt, Who Killed Babruvahana, The Scarlet Ibis Quotes, Farpoint Rechargeable Flashlight, What Happened To Nate Ruess, Peacock In Islam, Isaac Stern Yellowstone, Average Number Generator, Genesis 37 Discussion Questions, Zara Phythian Net Worth, Pride Goes Before A Fall Proverb Expansion, 187 Customs Shawn Ellington, Bts Vocal Line Songs 2020, Quizlet Live Spam, Olivia Harrison Refinery29, Bb536 と Bb12 の違い, Cartoonito Karaoke Cast, Wendy's Monterey Ranch Chicken Sandwich Recipe, Jetstream Pen Japan, If I Miss A Workout Can I Double Up The Next Day, Saarne Institute Real Place, Lamb In Hebrew, Snake Print Fashion Quotes, Crownline Engine Cover, Anna Maria Perez De Tagle Engagement Ring, Spring Lake Hayward Wi Fishing, Tom Hanks Twitter Socks, 5e Humanoid Favored Enemy, Fran Times For Masters, Boss Bill Johnson, Spongebob The Krusty Bucket Dailymotion, Don Mcgill Dies, Panhead Engine Ebay,