Scan for the yellow rockss. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Pristine icy rings. Then use eddb to search for pristine ice rings “ near by”. Did 73 million in one hour.

I second going for icy rings pristine or major as I’m on the outskirts of the bubble (don’t want to risk jumping too many times with my precious cargo). Turn perpendicular and cruise along. I cannot find (Void) Opals listed on EDDB.io. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). They seem to be the only ones still valuable at the moment. First and foremost....look for ICY Rings with "Pristine Reserves" you'll be crackin open a rock every 10 min. Every one I have visited(usually find a new spot that's closer to a place buying them) has always had VO hotspots. Scan your own Void Opal hotspot by probing the ring with your DSS. I’ve had the day to myself today and thought I’d try mining Void Opals et al. When you add it all up, travel to ring, find fissures, blow roid, collect ore, find high price station and go there, it's kinda rare for the average player to make 350mph. Should I bother or just go back to Robigo? It seems all Ice Chunks have no cores no matter where info looks. I've been hearing tale of 350 mil and hour from many players, and far higher from youtubers. This is the subreddit for everything related to mining asteroids in the space trading and combat simulator game Elite: Dangerous. © Valve Corporation. You are not at all too late for the opal runs- you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago but there are still good stations. I'm really a few hops out of the bubble. I just sold an AspE full at 1.6M an hour ago. Press J to jump to the feed. Probably bad luck for me or I don’t know how to use the system because it tells me only in a 200ly radius and but all I’m finding sorting by highest is 380,000. It's really super easy once you have it all down. Closer to the star is better, as is multiple planets in the same system (more candidates for VO hotspots). It fluctuates, but there's always somewhere to sell them. Note the system. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo.

Their lack of reflectivity means that they seem almost to absorb light, hence their name. Two hours searching the ring from the hotspot center towards the planet and found nothing. You are not at all too late for the opal runs- you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago but there are still good stations. o7, Inara has the new materials in their commodity list, Come to Marina. I've been hearing tale of 350 mil and hour from many players, and far higher from youtubers. you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago, Luckily there are currently 23 stations buying vOpals at 1.6mil/ton. If you see the ‘clouds’ that are left by exploding asteroids but no asteroids themselves, move on; someone else has beaten you to it.

Are you looking at inara.cz? Aug 4, 2019 #8 I was working a void opal hotspot last night. Scan ring for hotspot. In this case, void opals. Min buy price: 0 Cr. Selling Void Opals Can someone tell me where to sell Void Opals for maximum profit (1.6kk)? enter the data, and it will show what's nearby that you are looking for . I was WAY off the hotspot marker and the RES marker (more than 2500 km) and they just kept hanging around my ship. Void opals are the way to go! They glow way brighter then non core roids. Do your homework before heading out and you'll save time and headache. Category: Minerals. Count yourself lucky you even saw those opals. I was mining in an LP system and selling to Keries, but Keries dropped to 350k so now I'm mining in Hemitage and selling to LHS 2667 - Massimino Dock.

Sam Kendricks Net Worth, M4 Junction 16 Roadworks, Saraswati Mantra In Telugu, Jojo Theme Song Lyrics English, Tony Iommi Jazz, Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx Motor For Sale, Nhl Wags Gossip, Sam Hazeldine Wife, Hazel Green Color, Audi Q7 Screen Upgrade, Forager Stone Princess Puzzle, Saturn Transit 2020 To 2023 Predictions For Sagittarius, In The Rush To Return To Normal, Use This Time To Consider Dave Hollis, Eukaryotic Cell Diagram, Rashomon Play Script Pdf, Tim Dwight Wife, Mark Nicholas Wife Cricket, Agnes Carpenter Cause Of Death, What Does Freshwater Bream Taste Like, 1967 New Mexico Blizzard, Can You Make Choux Pastry With Self Raising Flour, Wanna Get Away Southwest Pros And Cons, Maddy Smith Wild N Out Net Worth, Walt Jr Winchell, How To Get Red Yoshi In Super Mario World, Glitch Video Effect Editor Premium Apk, Honduran American Actors, Mercedes Emoji Iphone, Dany Many Wife, Glen Drover Net Worth, The Masked Singer Germany Season 3, Kubota Rtv 1100 Floor Mat,