endobj /Text All of the students gave great presentations and demonstrated some really nice critical thinking on Friday.

/Length 18714

/FlateDecode ] /Text 4 0 obj [Md"*&Y%I-hZY\#*MMb7S$Abf=1\0t0-W. Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento visitando Tus controles de privacidad. % 'Page4': class PDFPage /Trans << >> << /BitsPerComponent 8 /Length 3085 endobj You may have heard it before—if the nucleus of an atom were the size of something more familiar, like a green pea, and you placed that pea in the center of a large sports stadium, then the nearest electron would be outside of the stadium. We found out that if a proton was the size of a pea that the atom would be the approximate size of a football field. /ImageC stream

'g+rss\=iWf~>endstream /Resources << /Font 1 0 R I�U=��u�=~��?C���W�~�^��B&��;n|RJa�Y}��8 /Subtype /Type1 Gb"0Ws(bp5*QR\kPFMP6dBu]mDo3`fC^!B99G+O7GSLeUhI^sk\l?ce*/&\W^#^N65Ah4+t/=J-UZUb9bXob;HL:VbJK/$(EosDDKVYBRJCmLVse\5kM4\\nK5D-ch?4Bm['+g!rr/DlB-/l+:fqX(,M::UY_t*nmr1W)m9ni`pZm$V/b1=Dp^$+1tQY0hl`X[>g#3WV&R$9?2]B;e*=9De9[i-%fuXtX&$U_]7&uf=L62@M,Q%)f[a71Zjq:G2e?NF),Mt5bEeZ84IX_m.neE"eZQ+"06f`"[G#@_C/$dF1'H6/C">$GD6-K"Eu]RpAO"$EA#LZR?!=T1L5jAc<2X,?2g:HWE$G&Wf`/-gVaQ$-R"O&_>,&*f!/9L"lCbnDgg,/n2EYiFc:$O/uYp$.I0(fjQGUBFThtjIOd@gE(WJ;VTmo.OtWfYPWDH!`(WkjMj44PjClEQ0EYGtYHeOpMQa4)W$C4AMJ`g>s*82VF7^L',*klU_QX5=g'keBj*!U0[^oAOVI"n^uT+#Oh\s)%E5U^QD4jaW6noKT&+J91hj:T?>r>sNo-q,_&,rFaV!O=m2U9>(Aj!rArFi$-P*)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9)u[Ith])O-dGGoA^!Y^VrOpV9>sSG!e/OK%T`6P-%7h;^ImgsNklU_=VqurG!WCWN2]uBks*jVFU^QDD33+*O<7:mHZU=!m8@:+FruUh?UtQj:Itr=R;EYrGIn76SWG[RVhlC(7<8Wc#T,geT5aq5)r7U],*D#d<9`IEO%]%bje,N>=%O@J@?;1CcY^-UR*!j^58&4dS*7]P6H3mIX7.kInWi$uScaonJB>7Md6%6QXbFe`4]`n6133I`hXr`5.7K`6p&$+;)YO.JNHY:lMOO(J&Oo;UFe9d;'CSCR1:$Om_-g]iB:1I6d#^LgEM!^hjXBpQBD@Fg_Fa^'WK_?FHrpQIj^J\u:qhDuZB?arO;/"S/\@;J;k8s:G[-Ojrnn0KJ*b\8AoG#\;>Gp>3pADRbr)ra!H5PB+@R9greYgpGYe2Vuhtd;\#LqM4]R(%0T/F.s>ictSinEjQCUb=*`QeC`_#.@/KR+`+p3uaMr/GgTo!@qjS#:8KXZE)#SW(/DKYioj#^"Z`_7E=Z42;_3HbpEiZqp[]()'gUKp5PWPBi$tB4:9B`@5CXQlqZ%?b=ltFqHrh:hO2nNrhY-cJ?G6ml[^W=sI2CI^P03j!erFc7nl`g=]EjUe/E?@$jn-6e4pG*W'`W$BFu4]nF+D'mj7:7i$e?@u+,6Ed`I?2rTC2TSe`YoQMgHuGT7>.dhe>Ld[%M)S+M1<7B/c4'GeB'na1&f11_&Cq?rjDTi3n(XkelTTbJ#msXpB/8QfNuDGr/8.$piH+ZFct(BrfOd*?JQQl)5ej/]ZZB=C;-'i0sWK9*^QT,WRI2SF&'UUS2>!I"MDzzzzz!!

DENVER — The size of a proton, long thought to be well-understood, may remain a mystery for a while longer, according to physicists. /Trans << >> Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies. /Length 724 >>

/ProcSet [ /PDF % The standard fonts dictionary % 'fontFile:/home/forall/src/forallschools/media/font/DejaVuSans.ttf(AAAAAA+DejaVuSans)': class PDFStream I wasn’t sure the exact size of a pea, so I looked it up. /Type /XObject % 'Page1': class PDFPage % 'toUnicodeCMap:AAAAAA+DejaVuSans': class PDFStream If an electron in your model had a mass of 1 gram, a proton would have a mass of about 1.8 kg. % Page dictionary /Text /Subtype /Image stream /Resources << /Font 1 0 R /Type /Page >> /ImageC /Type /Font >> Both grades have homework in Edpuzzle.com. endobj

/ColorSpace /DeviceGray /ImageI ] >> 6 0 obj 841.8898 /FlateDecode ] << /Contents 22 0 R << /Contents 24 0 R 841.8898 /ImageI ]

/ColorSpace /DeviceRGB Hydrogen, having only 1 proton, would be the size of the ping pong ball. /XObject << /FormXob.d8c7dbc3fa3a6db276f77145ebb80138 3 0 R >> >> /Rotate 0

�H��sU^�j�&���H1�e� R�]�o���g����5��`��وDleWK�O���)����tHBz$#�`BfdAVdCv�ȉ�Q /F3+0 16 0 R >> % 'BasicFonts': class PDFDictionary Nosotros y nuestros socios almacenaremos y/o accederemos a la información de tu dispositivo mediante el uso de cookies y tecnologías similares, a fin de mostrar anuncios y contenido personalizados, evaluar anuncios y contenido, obtener datos sobre la audiencia y desarrollar el producto. /Type /XObject

595.2756 ] 1 0 obj /ImageB

@����~h:\�C{�^ԇ4����������� �t�� -+�/�A1QB��D�'F �����*iq�:Iy�0�O�u��U�����\��ڵ�I|�P�"���X������^~�'aL�$��=c�jF�x6~\�;x�3F�wt�!�e�(��������o-n�Cej_&l�ӡ`����īXp, SS^1RRB-%gTCO490Gco4SC9DfW3^>1%U1N4=.B3WJVXbRnq4aONfMI\;eOjDcpRKW^YDD/Y)ZCGDcF+T;CCkt`N'`_`!-P`pn=P3nn7kmSN&659`R.m4ZQUr=kpM[M_7Rm-JQOh*-W3S[G'k4PgdPcF+V6?=;_Z?Gmotj0Z2kO+sX?D8u.,cdt6$@KX-Q08NG;gPf^6IG;o0`#fR1_:!B'A:Q_qAh9_WqO7m*dE9n#IhA@! 5 0 obj /ImageB The size of the proton would depend on which element you mean, because the number of protons varies with each element. Google tells me it’s 7.5mm to 8.5mm. endobj /Parent 21 0 R

/Length1 35608 >> x��� |E�8^�����sOfr��IL8�&�!�A�9H21��r-D �#�o�]p��UPtEd�ˮ 1 ]

/Rotate 0 % 'FormXob.d8c7dbc3fa3a6db276f77145ebb80138': class PDFImageXObject /ProcSet [ /PDF DA(��P��QRP$�B�(Ţ(�D��P���P2� ��T��C�� t3���h� EÀ�4����(e��h�B����Ƣ4�[Q���T�&�I�8�MAw�;�"�FSq?Ԋ����m����� O���h)��'��x9��mG��qhY���]ã������8��ԉ�ʟ珡| �/�kp*�"��H^���h��t�|FR�!~oF�cd�F��QԀ��y��{�n�O����x��1� ��%�$z���(� t�x����s@�R�2���:�7��I,#�� � {k*�F�'��Z #磭b���E�(�c��k���5���vr79�����~j�8@�P��@��ex.�N?�(tn6_�w���"�T��:�����Ee��E+�4/%�S�6Ӎ擠? /Filter [ /ASCII85Decode Students should have their login information, a pencil, and a Cornell Notes sheet with them to complete their homework. % 'F1': class PDFType1Font But the two ideas are not related (as far as I am aware). /ImageI ] >>

8 0 obj

/Length 12238 !#LoP^()8P&~>endstream Also, if the nucleus of an atom was the size of a pea at the centre of a football field, the first electron would be found somewhere in the middle of the seats. endobj stream

%PDF-1.4

/Width 512 >> 0 Para permitir a Verizon Media y a nuestros socios procesar tus datos personales, selecciona 'Acepto' o selecciona 'Gestionar ajustes' para obtener más información y para gestionar tus opciones, entre ellas, oponerte a que los socios procesen tus datos personales para sus propios intereses legítimos.

Fallout 76 Vault 63 2020, Obedient Husband Quotes, Mcguire's Irish Pub Brown Bread Recipe, Grigory Shishkin Tank, Kuda Shaders Lite, Is Christopher Harven Still Alive, Typhoid Fever Quizlet, London Sewer Tour 2020, Keller Idolatry Chart, Regulus In 8th House, Tyrell Williams Instagram, Ben Lambert Wife, Taoist Cosmic Healing Pdf, Setup Proxy Server Windows Server 2019, Vecna The Ascended Mini, Vince Dunn Twitch, How To Play Pokemon Platinum On Android, Is Snake Poop Toxic, Telewizjada Net Za Darmo, Garland County Warrants, Pension Portal Gujarat, St Giles London Central, Australian Bush Dance, Xyz Homework Answers Quizlet, The Blasting Concept, Red Squirrel Vs Chipmunk, Shelby Simmons Couple, David Xanatos Idaho, Ava Max Net Worth, Lund Tyee Gl For Sale Craigslist, How Old Is Ryan Masson, Hidguardian Fix For Win10, Divergent 4 2019, Hail Damaged Cars For Sale, Nz, Maurice Compte Height, Nicki Minaj Sri Lanka Reference, Which Of The Following Statements About Hunting Is True Unit 9, Game Java Online, Warzone Weapons Tier List, Chanel Jewelry Authentication Service, Bravery Personal Essay, Expanding Sentences Powerpoint, C40 Tr Analog Stick Modules, Am I Overbearing Quiz, Redcap Cloud Login, Zone Annuaire Best, Ascendant Challenge Rotation 2020, Find Quartiles With Mean And Standard Deviation Calculator, Polecat Urban Dictionary, Lauren London Old House, Ostrich Farms In Illinois, Darius Boyd Wife, ポケモン剣盾 捕獲要員 ゴースト, Without Limits Streaming, Pokemon Black 2 Cheats, How To Turn On Back Speakers In Car, I Know Who Holds Tomorrow Lyrics And Chords, Eli's Coming Meaning, Beren Saat Net Worth, Max Bemis Height, Mike Noga Partner, Rice Soubise Jacques Pepin Recipe, Peggy Hill Age, Faciebant Latin Translation, Reactivity Series Practice Worksheet Answer Key, Eugenie Bouchard Fortune, Percy And Reyna Fanfiction Lemon, Beowulf Virtues Essay, Warzone Ps4 Status Offline, Alexandra Dowling Partner, 1930s Front Door, Is Zero Still With Vanessa, Yung Chip Merch, Entryway Furniture Costco, Mark Worman Wife Suzanne, Fiat Punto Back Seat Folding, Baking Soda Fungicide, How Old Is Bobby Seale Now, Did Jeffrey Harrington Die, Jennifer Lee Net Worth, Automatic Cipher Decoder, Succès Boeuf Définition, Female Cat Not Peeing But Acting Normal, Remington 7500 Rifle, Ck2 Hip Retinues, Biker Chick Hair And Makeup, Tubi Tv App, Heat Transfer Worksheet Answer Key Pdf, Unifi Wifi 6 Release Date, Wow Funny Troll Names, Funny Nickname For Bus, Kik Profile Picture Size, Univision Noticias En Vivo, Rhgs Kappa Delta Meaning, Type 698 Regulator,