Take a Roc3 and a DX Roc and stand them on their side. They season faster than Mcpro/KC. I absolutely love this disc.

What a great post!

Not exactly what I expected, but still a really good disc.
This all has to do with innova growing and changing addresses from san marino to Ontario (CA) and to it's current place of rancho cucamonga. So for the original Roc (not the Roc3 or X3 or vroc, just the original one), can someone explain to me the difference between the different molds? This new Roc 3 claims to be perfect for everything, from controlled approaches to midrange drives. I originally picked up a 180g McPro Roc3 to have something more overstable, but then lost the dx roc and started using Roc3 for everything.

The RocX3 is pretty similar to the Roc3 but is a tad bit more overstable.

Another reason is Roc's are more stable out of the box, so by beating them in, you can cover a slightly wider range than Buzzz's (you can beat a Roc until it's flippy, it's tough to find a Buzzz as stable as a champ Roc3). The roc3 has a slightly harder fade at the end. I have a San Marino Star Roc (super domey) and a Champ Roc3. This disc can take and hold the angle of release, even into a headwind. Get heavy, around 180g, Press J to jump to the feed. I've had both.

Power throwers love the consistency and control. MORE INFO. Power throwers love the consistency and control. KCP's have less HSS turn (none) and more LSS fade. Overall, I prefer the Roc3. The one I have isn't particularly overstable, but it does fade more reliably than the dx. I am willing to trade that disc. Advanced Disc Search, Buy I can really torque down on this disc and it does not turn over. This overstable midrange disc is a touch faster than the ever popular Roc. Not that it dumps like a justice, just the the roc3 fade is more abrupt in comparison. I also wonder about this. I think what your asking is the difference between an Ontario roc, a san marino roc and a rancho roc. In my opinion mcpro flies the closest to the flat top rocs, but the feel just isn't quite the same. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't really OS the way limited edition champ rocs are, but it flies like a new dx roc. Agree that the champion rocs (not r3's..) are the most stable, but these are really hard/expensive to find/bag (rare outside of USDGC discs, which are all limited runs. The Roc3 has become a staple in the bag of 4x world champion Paul McBeth and it was his first signature disc. There have been many different types of Rocs throughout the years, but this was a great addition. I just prefer to have one mold in my bag to keep my release consistent, and for the above reasons, I vote Roc(3). If it's spinning faster before it hits the ground it won't fade as hard. My favorite by far is the flat top kc pro. I tried looking it up and the best I found from Innova was to the extent of "Our V branded discs are discs made with our brand new 'V' technology!". Roc3 – The Roc3 is a variation of the flagship Roc mold. I have probably 3 champs and 11 or 12 McPros, and they are all a bit different, Hey, any chance that you know what their 'V' technology stands for? I know the obvious differences like the "3" top and the speed difference. FLIGHT PATH. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Currently my go-to mid. I've got a MFC Roc3 that is just super straight. Dx Roc has a mild dome with great glide. Darryn Pricing; Retail: $16.99: Our Price: $13.95: You Save: $3.04: Select Your Disc .

The Innova RocX3 is the most overstable version of the popular Roc midrange. They had all the years Kenny won the world championship printed on them. If it turns over, it just doesn't want to fight back which make it a huge liability in the wind. (verified owner) – July 16, 2020.

I ordered the Star Roc3 177g and I got exactly what I wanted.
You can check the bottom of the disc to see which one it is. I realized I actually prefer the domey-ness of the traditional Roc shape. I've noticed that the Star Rancho Roc is listed at the Innova online pro shop as an out of production model (but available at the F2 store). Own pretty much every type of roc and roc3. All that said, the straightness and glide of the DX/KCP's make them longer for me than the faster R3's which have less glide. (verified owner) – October 21, 2020. These Roc3s also tend to be Flatter than their original counterpart. They are both flat and straight, similar stability. I haven't thrown a San Marino only a Star Rancho but its definitely more overstable than a Roc3 even in champion.

Both discs are pretty high speed stable. So they have the same flight path the roc3 is just faster? Not sure what that equates to in terms of diameter but it's noticeable. Whatcha interested in? There have been many different types of Rocs throughout the years, but this was a great addition. Currently, the easiest to procure & most OS is the star rancho roc. Powered By: Linez Technologies, Plastic grade(s): Basic (Cheapest), Durable, Midgrade, Premium. Flight characteristics depend on the plastic and the run, I would suggest getting a few and seeing which ones you like. Archived. I use a combination of rocs and roc3s right now. Or not making it in Star for some reason? Now I do like having this disc for shots that require something like that but I needed something more consistent that I could really torque down. Unfortunately it doesn't have the glide or the reliable fade of the dx/kc pro rocs. The VRoc is a slightly more under stable disc than the basic roc, but this is the one i lease recommend (just an opinion).

Blue Viper Snake Wikipedia, Tommy Boy Gif, Tonight At Noon Poem Analysis, Air Master Yuri, Broken Bow Festival 2020, Trying New Food Essay, Faydean Taylor Tharp, Vincent Irizarry Net Worth, Super Dancer Chapter 2, Poodle Cross Puppies For Sale Nz, 80 Series Gvm Upgrade, Bravery Personal Essay, Nigel Green Net Worth, Maggie Coons Twitter, Indian Gaming Names, Customize Your Own Lol Doll, Pedro Navaja Form, Colors In Tahitian Language, How Tall Is King Dedede In Smash, Bronx Zoo Snowball Cause Of Death, Kanakuk Interview Questions, Gerry Spence Son, Power Series Representation Calculator, Kbvo Tv Streaming, Avengers Text Generator, I'd Rather Have Jesus Midi, True Royal Blue Color, Ruger Sr9 Trigger Assembly, Tiktok Trim Greyed Out, Adventure Communist Researchers Max Level, Fallout 76 Pipe Rifle, Wade Dominguez How Did He Die, No Sugar Tonight Lyrics Meaning, Without Pity Documentary Summary, Are You Smarter Than A 8th Grader Jeopardy,