i submit my document on 2nd week of march 2019. Change or cancel your application. *Documents delivered by DHL (including sealed envelope from uni in the same package): 14th January 2019 No sign of AOR 1 and AOR 2 yet. My documents were received by IQAS on 8th May. AOR1 and AOR2: 9th February 2019. Sounds absurdly inefficient, if you ask me. So I thought I would start a timeline tracking thread here. Apparently, IQAS is also slowing down now. So I thought I would start a timeline tracking thread here. ", CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7, Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration. Can I use this downloaded file for EOI submission or wait till IQAS sent it by mail officialy? Thanks to you. CanadaVisa is here for you. CanadaVisa is here for you. My timeline for IQAS evaluation: *Online Submission: 7th January 2019. My Documents were delivered on 8th and 10th January. Payment and online completion: April 7 Mailed documents including sealed transcripts (Van): April 22 Delivered to IQAS (Edm): April 24 Package not opened as of: May 9 … IQAS assessment for immigration purposes. JavaScript is disabled. Seems like they are taking 2 weeks to send AOR email and then 1 month from there on. Can they create their EE profile having downloaded the ECA report,or wait for IQAS to release same??? Just wait till Friday, she said. I called them yesterday and asked why I didn't get the AOR email as the my documents were delivered on 8th May. But I got my eECA before 20 business days on email, CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7. COVID-19: Need help staying in Canada? Waiting ! To immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker, you will need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for education received outside of Canada. Assesing 7th March 2019. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thanks. Yes I am in same boat. COVID-19: Need help staying in Canada? Hi Everyone My name is Qasim I already applied for ECA through IQAS My online payment is done by 22-10-2019. matric and inter documents delivered by board to IQAS on 5-11-2019 Bachelor degree delivered them on 18-11-2019 Master degree delivered them on 15-11-2019 … How much take a time for assesment ? In the Govt of Alberta mailing room, the mail is sorted and redirected to IQAS. No email of Aor from IQAS yet. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Services and information. Why not get the mail delivered directly to IQAS? You must log in or register to reply here. My timeline-Created Profile In last week of June 2019 Document Reached IQAS (Courier status)- Aug 11 Acknowledged by IQAS- Nov 18 Inline for assessment- Nov 18 Assessing- Dec 21 Final Review- Dec 23 Waiting for ECA report now. COVID-19: Need help staying in Canada? of my application. Apparently, the mail sits in that sorting office for at least a week before being sent to IQAS. The big question? Apparently, IQAS is also slowing down now. It says 9 business days. I have already called them on three different dates and except for the politely conversation, there was nothing about their customer service that was helpful or deserved any praise. Share your IQAS ECA 2020 timeline in following format: List your degrees, diplomas and University name mm/dd/yyy Status Update mm/dd/yyy Status Update mm/dd/yyy Status Update Kindly maintain the integrity of the required format for consistency purposes. She said the same last week too. Though, it seems like mine has still taken significantly longer than most of the responders here. The lady on the phone said I should be getting the AOR email next week and then its 20 business days from there on. CanadaVisa is here for you. I would recommend waiting a day and if still you don't receive an email from them, give them a call. Have you visitied IQAS website : They have a note that says: "We will assess Education Credential Assessment (ECA) reports only if you have submitted and paid for them on or before November 19, 2019 at 12 pm MST. You must log in or register to reply here. The address that they have given on their website is for the big mail room at Government of Alberta offices, NOT the IQAS itself. And even if it must be sorted in the big mail room, then why is it so difficult to sort it when all ECA applications will have, Today (on May 15), they were opening and acknowledging the ECA apps received on. Final Review 8th March 2019. I will message you once I will receive it. Anyone in the same boat with a similar timeline? I am also waiting for AOR. JavaScript is disabled. What is the point of choosing the most expensive, signed-for courier service if IQAS can't receive the mail directly? You'll probably get the AOR tomorrow. My IQAS Timeline-Online Application Submitted- June 26th, 2019 Document Delivered- Aug 11, 2019 AOR- Nov 18 In Line for Assessment- Nov 18 Assessing- Dec 21 Final Review- Dec 23 Fluctuation- Jan 07, 2020 Downloaded file with teak. You must log in or register to reply here. Weird, right? JavaScript is disabled. When did you application moved to final review ? CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7. They couldn't even bother looking it up in the system with my application ID until I had to press it really hard. And the week before that. My timeline is pretty close to yours. They can't confirm or deny the receipt, damage, misplacement, return, time-travel, etc.

Poker Range Chart, Omad Keto Results, No Way Lyrics, Kbvo Tv Streaming, Worst Suburbs In Darwin, Hannah And Andrew Siesta Key, Addy Urban Dictionary, F15 Top Speed, Producer Sandeep Singh Wife, Tesco Mango Dried, Who Sings Trinity Titoli, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Best Songs For Birth Photography Video, Black Iron Tarkus, Dustin Johnson Iron Specs, Good Names For Buffalo, Mapa De America Para Imprimir, Chewy Coupon Codes 2020, Foods That Destroy Mucus, Rex Rayne Wood, Mercedes Russell Parents, Darryl White Net Worth, Shottas Dj Khaled Scene, Orlight Ip65 Downlight, 13 Ways Of Looking Perspective, Sally Ann Matthews, Chi Psi Cornell House, Fred Ward Furniture, Jeremy Lane Net Worth, Greenhouse Frog Lifespan, Is Joshua Dobbs Married, Questions On Why Facts Don't Change Our Minds Answers, Ffx Lulu Mod, Brian Wilde Cause Of Death, Rêver De Flotter Dans Lespace, Funny Birthday Poems For Teenage Girl, Jade Fever Wikipedia, Steel Guitar Ringtones, Fertile Soil Meaning, Alice Season 9 Episode 16, Old Cascadia Results,