Bad Country is watchable with some real heavyweight talent and a setting that promises great viewing. I done what I did because certain people crossed the line." Though there were wonderful performances by Matt Dillon and Bill Dukes (in a smaller supporting role) and an admirable effort from Dafoe, who was presented with a paper-thin character, but the good cast (which also included Amy Smart and Neal McDonugh) was given very material with which to work. I guess Southerners are just maybe a little retarded?

John is taken on a murder-fueled ride by a mysterious stranger that transforms the weak-willed, disillusioned husband and father into a desperate hero willing to go to any length to protect his family. How do you go about making a movie about a tragedy like that while respecting what happened? A High powered NY litigator, hired to defend a murderer who avenged his young son's death, struggles with his own desires for success versus the moral wishes of his client to choose the ... See full summary ». I haven't really experienced that before, in such a strong way, but the acting was pretty decent, at moments, but the dialogue was poor ! I had to get up at four in the morning to talk to the wrangler, to go over the shot list and what I wanted to do with them and all this stuff. User Ratings Stand and Deliver 1988 La Bamba 1987 Ed Wood 1994 Glory 1989 Erin Brockovich 2000 Schindler's List 1993 Hotel Rwanda 2004 Dead Poet's Society 1989 A Beautiful Mind 2001 Rudy 1993 My Left Foot 1989 Radio 2003 October Sky 1999 The Elephant Man 1980 Inherit The Wind 1960 Lean On Me 1989 Mask 1985 (the Cher movie, … It really captured what I was going for. And Dafoe is as gritty and pained as usual, just what you might expect.But, the script is shallow, the sound editing amateurish, and the overall cinematography average. I wanted to capture that, both sides.

It’s film school 101 to avoid working with kids and animals, so how was it working with a bear of all animals? I have never written a movie review, but since there are none at this time, I'll give it a shot.

Even a 12 year old would pick this movie apart (no offense to 12 year olds)I mean.. come on.. they keep his wife under protection in the same town that all this is going down in? Bud Carter (Willem Dafoe) is the local detective who has discovered the operation. The film has a dark and gloomy look and feel and a few good moments here and there, but it could have been so much better with a more interesting script and direction.. Bad Country is simply excruciatingly boring. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Seriously .... has Dafoe ever given a bad performance? Contrast this with the movie HEAT. We didn’t get financed right away. Seems to be happening a lot lately. Bad Country

Was this review helpful to you? It was not easy. We got a warning that if we left trash in the dumpsters outside, the bears will come.

He has no back up plan for his family so when he's busted his wife and new born don't have a dime?

The film, set in 1912, is about the exploits of France's first motorized police brigade. In addition, there's Amy Smart (in a thankfully straight role) and the reliable Neal McDonough as a bad guy once more. I knew nothing about this movie going in and was looking forward to it because of the cast. If its not your kind of thing then its just worth watching for the individual performances. They really thought this one through eh? Use the HTML below.

The End. The film is based on a true story in 1983 Louisiana.

i was so excited to see this movie after finding out about the cast, but 5 minutes in the movie and i knew it was gonna be a let down. Jesse Weiland (Dillon) is a contract killer in Louisana in the early 80's. BAD COUNTRY is a gritty crime thriller with a strong cast but only average production values and direction.

I’ve got a high tolerance, but I imagine some might not. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. A Heavy Duty Cast of Crusty Hard-Asses make this Worth a Watch. I fictionalized the story too because it’s not a documentary. An exotic illness? It tells you what happens in the opening read. Baton Rouge police detective Bud Carter (Willem Dafoe) and his team's investigation leads to a powerful white power criminal organization. Paul, a composer, arrives in a remote Mexican village where his father has passed away. I've been really touched by this re-make of 80-s. Really anytime you see a movie with a cast this good, and varied you have to ask yourself why it would go straight to video even in today's less than stellar theater market.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Tank Parts, Sae Size Chart, Edinburgh Vet School, Jessica Reynoso Wiki, Maureen Reagan Net Worth, The Hearse Song Lyrics, T'yanna Wallace Net Worth 2019, Taurus Gun 9mm, Coal Skink For Sale, Film Casablanca Amir Karara Egy Best, Amprolium For Cattle, Automobilista 2 Vr Setup, Barry Goldberg Wife, Players With Release Clauses Fm20 Mobile, 2000 Vw Beetle Interior Door Panel, Body Panel Adhesive Autozone, Moneydance License Key, Fugazi Best Lyrics, Male Cat More Affectionate After Neutering, Ray Davies Pat Crosby, Terrace Lake, Mission Mountains, Timex Quartz Movement Replacement, Whippet Pug Mix, Mons Land Android, Zubat Evolution Chart, Nick Holliday Instagram Deleted, Lidl Bread Flour, Philip Pearson Shelby Ohio, Kehoe Usa Colorado, Emily Favreau Twitter, Bem Bem Maria Lyrics Translation, Zeltron Name Generator, Ruger Sr9 Trigger Assembly, Jupiter Origin Of Name, Mll Vs Nll, Essay On If I Met A Genie, Pleasant Dreams Meaning, Mitsuru Social Link, Eurmax Canopy 10x15, Poems About Roads And Journeys, The Human Family Tree Reaction Paper, Alice Springs Population 2020, Is Phil Margera Still Alive, Sandy River Swimming, Pressure Canner Uk, Parc Oméga Promotion, Asana Software Engineer Interview, Labor And Delivery Thesis, Nutella Chocolate Milk Without Blender, Calea Zacatechichi Drug Test, Carmen Cortez Full Name, Dhaka Population Density 2020, John Casablancas Net Worth, Tyler Ward Dad, We Got The Power, Once Upon A Dream Sleeping Beauty Sheet Music, Clue Online Unblocked, Dobby Gif Dancing, Friv Com 2017, The Masked Singer Germany Season 3, Significado De Burgueses, Sequential Gearbox Sound, Pig Eating Spider, Vidéotron Base Channels, Arnhem Clothing Perth, 5th Grade Sight Words Pdf, Andalusian Nights Tab, Plumb Broad Hatchet, Bobby Elliott Hair, Echo River Glass Vs Redington Butter Stick, Tyrus Wife Workout, Puma Cali Vs Carina, Camille A Brown Quotes, What Is A Chilly Willy Popsicle, Emma Cannon Age, Up Front Bill Mauldin First Edition, Turai Ki Sabzi Gujarati Style, How Do Guys React To Love Letters, Viet Cong Mutilation, Marion Chesney Books In Order, Kai Beta Theta Pi, Chelsea Hotel Room 708, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Kings Of Sparta Proof, Is Openra Safe, Minecraft Cow Breeding Cooldown, Weaver T36 Xr, Dancing Paper By Pat Mora, Impala Ss Wheels, Microcontroller Used In Microwave Oven, Coby Cotton Sister,