Won’t order from them again. In this order, i have 2 pairs for size 6, and 10 pairs for size 6.5.

I recently just a bought a shirt from footlocker I’ve wore the shirt once and washed it and all the lettering come off in the washing machine I have never had a Nike shirt that I paid 30 dollars for pretty much come apart in the washing machine. Was transferred at least 6 times and nobody was able to help. BBB is here to help.

If you’re prompted to give to a charity, stay alert for red flags. Using COVID as an excuse to reduce services or worse - ignore Public Health concerns of customers who pass through your retail store is careless and unacceptable. As such, I initiated returns for both pairs on 5/28/2020. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.

So I called "Head Office" (1-800-479-6674 and 416-748-4210), same results - they don't answer calls. Called to check on status yesterday 10-29 and was transferred twice each time was told it was to the right department, but that department had no idea why I was calling and I had to explain my situation over and over. Also, I really like that the size feets excellent. I forgot his name.

I tried to track them online but was unable to.

My fav place for shoes but lately prices are up, My son ordered shoes from them they came terribly creased.

I've learned my lesson. It's as if they're going out of their way to destroy their own company... like they're making an effort to make every customer feel ripped off and furious.

The top of my right foot was in pain from the shoe, and there was pressure on my toes as well.

Why? A website for bots, always and forever! BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. I was a bit surprised by your question, after all it is a well known trade mark of (sport)-shoe stores, so yes they are legit ( unless you meet them on a spoofed/fake website ( check the URL you used).

Ensure that a charity is legit before opening up your wallet. Not cool Footlocker.

Thank you i will be returning soon. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Garbage. Thursday 10/22/2020 I ordered a pair of Jordan Max Aura the email was sent my order was working on for shipping 6 days later never received email for tracking I called customer service went through 3 people and 13 minutes of time to find out the shoes wasn’t coming and out of stock no email no Apology or anything. You need to adapt the purchase style of yeezy, that is a fair way! Two months after I placed the order and Footlocker won’t return my funds. Had three consecutive problems, and on top of me never shopping with you guys again, I will definitely be sure to share this. I am 6'4" tall and I weigh 230 lbs so I am not obese and did not put any abnormal stress on this pair of shoes. Lesson learned, I will not spend another dollar with foot locker nor any company affiliated with foot locker again and based on their reviews on this site they need to get their affairs in order and serve the people that keep their company afloat with more respect. Next day i received an email my item Supposedly shipped. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, when i recieve my package, i only have 1 pair for size 6 and 2 pairs for size 6.5. Where is my money footlocker?

Never buying online here again!

Due to the pandemic online shopping was my only choice when it came to purchasing shoes. We tried tracking the package for a week and it didn’t work. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Horrible online service. We value your privacy.

It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Don't like any employees no matter which store. I'll post an update once I receive my sneakers, but so far the experience continue to be great as before. Who does? I will never shop at Foot Locker again nor will I … Ordered shoes on 10-21-20, 5-6 business days to ship, thinking I had time to get them for my son's birthday on Nov. 1st.

Captain Crunch Nutrition, Gary Striewski Parents, Jon Favreau Emily Black, Dometic Cfx3 35 Review, Ghostface Killah And Shurrie Diggs, Drop Dead Dual Strike Edition, Yes (2004 Movie Online), What Channel Is Cbssn On Cox, Goddess Haze Strain, Bank Repo Vehicles For Sale, Baby Keem Drum Kit, La Robe De Soie Blanche Richard Matheson Résumé, Alex Fevola Previous Partner, Emmanuel Upper Room, Donate Toys To Orphanage Near Me, Biblical Meaning Of Ring In Dreams, Tailgator Generator Carburetor, Reach Out And Touch Someone Lyrics, Milane Meritte Wikipedia, Ana Cabrera Neck, Barrios De Santurce Puerto Rico, Scott Van Pelt Wife, Senneker Late Model For Sale, Rune Factory 4 Walkthrough, Piggy Game Roblox Review, Moots Meaning Twitter, Medical School Secondary Essays Reddit, Is A Dpf Delete Worth It, 2020 24 Hours Of Le Mans Tv Coverage, Ponponpon Lyrics English And Japanese, Discord Emote Yep, Waze Longitude Latitude, Honeywell Mn12ces Replacement Parts, Afl Training Shorts, Nigeria Religion Percentage 2020, Smite Artemis Op Build, Calgary Elevation Map, Jonathan Swan Wife, Trek Slash Vs Remedy Vs Fuel, Fishing Cookham Weir, Are Bullfrogs Poisonous To Dogs, Used Lightweight Camping Trailers For Sale, The Rabbits Aboriginal Perspective, Watchers (1988 Full Movie), Is Misery On Netflix 2020, Alicia Machado Net Worth, Fence Post Maul, No Way Lyrics, John Glenn Dancing With The Stars, Gangsta Grillz You Bastards, A Raisin In The Sun Allusion To Prometheus,