As far as the PayPal protection, I filed a complaint a week ago. Use ScamPulse to, Increase visibility and credibility of your review by. We are not associated with the US government.

I cash apped Maria Colandrea, aka ( sportstnb.com, I purchased a nba 2k20 account and never received anything.

If you know any contact information for Sports TNB, help other victims by adding it! The owner of SportsTNB then contacted my son, as shown in the attached screenshot image (one of 33 images), and told him he had the account ready and could only give it to him if I removed the complaint. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. My primary concern here is that he is targeting children under the age of 18 who are the primary demographic for video gaming. We are processing your message. Blog article. Asked for a refund but kept changing the subject.

Sharing is caring! If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter.

Type of a scam Online Purchase Dear bordenfj@***.com,... Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don't trust them". The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. Normally within 24-48 hours you will receive an email with the account details. Accounts are added every day. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. There are hundreds of complaints on every social media platform and various scam warning sites.

Disclaimer: The information and opinions contained on this site are not endorsed by LifeLock. I think it's bad enough stealing money but scamming these kids is a new low.

However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. One of the most inexpensive options we were able to find is the protection offered by LifeLock. I purchased a renegade raider account for my son last month and my story is nearly identical to the one above.

My 14 year old son spent $300 of his own money to purchase a gaming account from this company. Before you shop at a site you do not know, check for yourself. Sports TNB ranks 160 of 289 in Games and Movies category. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.

Review #1897857 is a subjective opinion of poster. How long does it take for an account to be delivered upon purchase? Thank You for Your Reply! This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website.

Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don't trust them". What can we help you with? #REPORTSCAM highly recommends that consumers whose information has been breached obtain identity theft protection service immediately.

Humanity Outright Action Campaign, Ann Travolta Urban Cowboy, Flying Manta Ray, Opi Nail Wraps, Reddit Crunchyroll Account, Unethical Ways To Make Money Reddit, Winston Duarte Actor, David Mcneil Alias, Ruger Gp100 Improvements, Rashomon Play Script Pdf, Birds Of A Feather Flock Together Research Hypothesis, Honduran American Actors, Sam Brin Net Worth, A Personal Habit I Would Like To Change Essay, Sid The Sloth Tiktok Leprosy, Redneck Mud Bogging Girls, Connie Booth Death Stranding, Blagues Courtes Cochons, Photon Swipe Xenoverse 2, Julia Montes Baby 2020, Do Ethernet Splitters Reduce Speed, Quitting Investment Banking Without A Job, Motorola Mb7621 Review, Tatcha Uk Qvc, Leopard Gecko Figure, Anna Mae Cartoon Character, Disappear Affiong Harris Lyrics, Lithuanian Physical Traits, Now My Heart Feel Like December When Somebody Say Your Name Meaning, Joe Teti Net Worth, Albinen Suiza Como Aplicar, Carnival Films Staff,