My father-in-law had the Chevy version. but I agree with all above that the asking price here is a trifle ambitious. ’86 Pups were not rare in ’86, and they were not particularly desirable then or now. The car odometer reads I would say this one is priced reasonably for what you are getting , and I”ll bet the seller has quite a bit more than $11,000 in it. An SUV version is also available, but it was only intended for the American market. Monte? New paint, new tires, new clutch and pressure plate, rebuilt engine, resealed injection pump, and it is air-conditioned with power brakes! It is a mid-sized vehicle that is offered in two- or four-door chassis cab and pickup trucks. We couldn’t get enough literally. 2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. Something went wrong. There are two generations of the Isuzu D-Max. I would like to own this one too, although I doubt I would fit in it lol. I do believe the price on this one is a bit ambitious.. Reckon the turbo may account for sources differing about the 60 vs. 80 hp output. Here for sale I have my 1981 Chevy LUV Mikado. 2.3L 2254CC l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated, Campobello, South Carolina, United States, 1986 Isuzu Pickup Isuzu Pup Isuzu Truck Isuzu Diesel Automatic 2-Door 2.3L, 1982 Isuzu Diesel Pup P'up Pickup 5 Speed Longbed, Hard to find 1982 Isuzu Pup Diesel Pickup, 1984 Isuzu Diesel Pickup Truck Pup Long Bed, 1981 DIESEL Isuzu Pup 4x4 pickup truck w/ NEW ENGINE, 1984 Isuzu Pup 2.2 Diesel LS pickup truck 5 speed, 1981 Isuzu Pup 4x4 Diesel Pickup Truck Time Capsule, 1982 Chevy Luv 2.2L Diesel 4x4 , like Isuzu Pup 2.2L diesel 4x4. Whether they’re fans of Japanese vehicles of not, and we know that a lot of you aren’t, this is one nice, rare truck. 1941 WILLYS POWERLINE PICKUP JEEP 1 OF A KIND DIESEL A/C 5/SP 50 M.P.G. This truck is rust free, 1985 Isuzu pup 4cyl diesel pickup truck 5 speed manual with 173,460 miles on it. Anyone looking for what may be the nicest example of a 1986 Isuzu P’up Turbo Diesel left on the planet, this one can be found here on craigslist and here on eBay in Lubbock, Texas, an area that knows a thing or two about tough trucks. View basket for details. View vehicle photos and features, compare prices, and find the best deals at PickupTrucks.com. 1982 Isuzu Diesel Pup Deluxe This is a rare 1982 deluxe diesel 79,000 original miles, 4X4, (hi -lo shift) 4 speed manual, no known motor/transmission issues . Just not $11k novelty item nice. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',134,'0','0'])); How was that for flowery language concerning this little truck? Starts right up and runs fine. Any thoughts on an Isuzu turbo-diesel pickup, or the asking price? Is this one case where they will get their asking price? These started off as a Chevy Luv in Australia and later became the Rodeo but the turbo didn’t come out till they got the V6 did make that much diifference to what was a pretty ordinary performer. Mine had the second gen rods which meant a tear down when it started knocking. I personally drove it across the country fromWisconsin to Southern California (and over the Rockies). This one for $10K? Isuzu Rodeo: This pickup truck was produced in Japan between 1988 and 2004. four speed transmission shifts good. 1985 Isuzu Pickup Truck. Engines built the with the “good rods” were the only ones which came with that system. Buyer is responsible to pick up or arrange shipping. I’m not sure if a seller really ever gets their restoration costs back, or very few of them do. I would have liked to see them not add a spray-on bedliner, but that’s just me. I almost bought one. Engine runs great and has automati A non-refundable deposit is expected within72 hours of close of auction.Thanks and happy bidding! Nobody ever heard of them. The issue with the turbocharged P’UPs was the connecting rods. Among these, the D-Max pickup truck gained worldwide acceptance as a sturdy and powerful model. My favorite definition of “rust free”. The interior also looks almost like new other than some discoloration on some of the interior bits, probably from the hot Texas sun, and some loss of padding on the driver’s seat. A number of Isuzu Rodeo pickups are found in the UK. runs really good. Start your search at Auto.com Everything about it says fun! I would have mudflaps on this truck almost the instant that I pulled into our driveway with it. Cool truck though! The seller is asking a very ambitious $11,500 … 1982 Isuzu Diesel Pup - $200 (google map) For sale, 1982 Isuzu Pup, only 46,000 miles but the frame is rusted out. My favorite phrase in all of autodom. Now that said, if you are going to ask over $10K for even a rare upgrade on a 2WD, late 80’s sport truck (let’s be honest no one bought this for its towing capacity) at least detail the rebuilt engine and replace the tired interior trim with some nice NOS pieces. Factory 4:10 gears. Something went wrong. Now to make them pull a little better…. I hope it finds the perfect home! At least the only turbo diesel Pup’s I was aware of had transplants from Troopers. Anyone looking for what may be the nicest example of a 1986 Isuzu P’up Turbo Diesel left on the planet, this one can be found here on craigslist and here on eBay in Lubbock, Texas, an area that knows a thing or two about tough trucks. LS Swap? I like this little truck but I agree with other comments, this is way overpriced. Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Superdry Womens Sphere Padded Ultimate Jacket, Brentfords Teddy Fleece Duvet Cover with Pillow Case Thermal Warm Bedding Set, GOOGLE Chromecast - Third Generation Charcoal - Currys, Sienna Crushed Velvet Curtains PAIR of Eyelet Ring Top Fully Lined Ready Made, VYTRONIX 3 in 1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Handheld Stick 600W Corded Hoover, Superdry Mens Padded Elite Sd-Windcheater Jacket, SAMSUNG UE32T4300AKXXU 32" Smart HD Ready HDR LED TV - Currys. It is a mid-sized vehicle that is offered in two- or four-door chassis cab and pickup trucks.

Bed Bug Attorney Hawaii, Top 10 Primary School In Woodlands, Special Characters In Assembly Language, Legio Solaria Transfer Sheet, Plants For Front Door Entrance Australia, Rom Gift Shop, What Are The Four Stages Of Language Development, Modern Federal Style House, Different Projects Launched For The Preservation Of Animal Species, Yuki Kaji Characters, Vlone Logo Vector,