Live TV is available in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Sorry, this movie is not by J.K.Rowling!

Quindi tutto ok. Un film drammatico discreto, per una serata al cinema. Video availability outside of United States varies. Add HBO Max™ to any Hulu plan for an additional 14.99/month. John Q starred Denzel Washington as a father pushed to the edge by the fact that he couldn’t get a life saving operation for his young son Mikey. Un film che ho acquisto per inserirlo nella mia collezione di film preferiti di Denzel Washington. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020, As a kid I thought this movie was so deep and emotional.

Ta stran lahko vsebuje vsebine za odrasle. Start watching John Q Add HBO Max™ to any Hulu plan for an additional $14.99/month. John Q. is a 2002 American thriller drama film starring Denzel Washington and directed by Nick Cassavetes. Stay current with additional news, entertainment, and lifestyle programming from American Heroes Channel, CNBC World, Cooking Channel, Destination America, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, DIY Network, FYI, LMN, and Science. The movie focused upon working class people who are living paycheck to paycheck who don’t have adequate insurance. Start Your Free Trial Uživaj v več kot 6500 urah hit serij, hollywoodskih blockbusterjev in najlepših risank s prevodom. Predictable yet so slow getting to what one already knows is going to happen, in general if not specifically, that it is tedious and boring.

Denzel's acting was great but disappointed with the ending because of a few loose ends- eg: the sudden change of heart by the Anne Heche who was plaing a cold hearted and ruthless hospital director.maybe it was her acting or the fact that she played a character that was extremely cold but then easily gets swayed to the other extreme. Če imaš že naročnino na HBO Premium paket se le registriraj in glej. The film tells the story of John Quincy Archibald (Denzel Washington), a father and husband whose son is diagnosed with an enlarged heart and finds out he is unable to receive a transplant because HMO insurance will not cover it, before he decides to hold up the hospital and force them to do it. Un sempre grande Denzel Washington, persone che hanno già grosse difficoltà, arriva anche una malatia grave al bambino, che ha bisogno di, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

Programming subject to regional availability, blackouts, and device restrictions.

Denzel' s acting was phenomenal. But I guess they didn't want the good guy role to win. Unfortunately, John's insurance won't cover his son's transplant. the younger cops role ir might have been his acting. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017. Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It was captivating and a very good job by all the actors! John rushes Michael to a hospital emergency room where he is informed that Michael's only hope is a transplant. Naroči HBO GO pri svojem operaterju. A loving father who will stop at nothing to save his child. Registriraj se preko operaterja ter glej filme in serije online na svoji najljubši napravi.

Stream on any device any time. Due to streaming rights, a few shows play with an ad break before and after.

Live TV may vary by subscription and location. Glad I got the U.S.A. import.
Vsi novi naročniki lahko storitev preizkušajo 7 dni brezplačno. Heche's acting was a bit blah. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2014, It was in spanish so i couldn't understand it.Unwatchable. However, an excellent early film of Denzel Washington. Glej kadarkoli želiš na svoji najljubši napravi. When he discovers his insurance won't cover it, he will do anything to keep his son alive.

Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020. The situation the characters are in isn't very simpathy inspiring. Un attore con un talento enorme, che assicura sempre una recitazione top. Un discreto film drammatico ben interpretato. This is a awesome movie. A few shows play with an ad break before and after the video. No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments.

the other characters just annoyed me. A real tear jerker. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Denzel Washington stars as John Q, a man whose young son needs an emergency heart transplant.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Denzel should have won a Oscar for this role. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 1, 2015. Multiple concurrent streams and HD content may require higher bandwidth. Po končanem 7-dnevnem poskusnem obdobju mesečna naročnina znaša le 5,99 EUR. the older cop played his character ok. i really enjoyed the characters of the hostages but some of scenes were kind of ridivulous and took away the depth of the movie. Certain scenes were moving. I give it 4 stars bc it wasnt perfect. Denzel Washington delivers a searing performance as a desperate father who takes drastic measures when his son needs a heart transplant.

Overall, it was all Denzel. Streaming content may count against your data usage. Travelling or based outside United States? - Več kot 6000 ur najboljših serij in filmov s slovenskimi podnapisi. This movie was riveting.

Number of permitted concurrent streams will vary based on the terms of your subscription. Denzel's performance is great but it's a pretty dumb, simplistic movie, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2016. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It’s a story about the system failing people like John and his family.

Sadly, it's the story of thousands of americans lives that are not so lucky to have a happy end like that one, and the worst part is that we are the ones to blame for our apathy against our fellow Americans.

I'm not much of a movie goer,so the ending was fresh for me. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pricing, channels, features, content, and compatible devices subject to change. also the script needed some editing. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2020.

Explore cast information, synopsis and more. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020.

Watch John Q available now on HBO. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2016. very intense movie. Naročnino lahko prekineš kadarkoli v nastavitvah. © 2020 Home Box Office, Inc. Vse pravice pridržane. Sign in to see videos available to you. Preizkušaj 7 dni brezplačno, prekini kadarkoli želiš.

Great movie.

Location data required to access content on mobile devices for any Live TV subscription. Storitev HBO GO je na voljo tudi v HBO Premium paketu.

Now that I'm grown I realize how awful it is. 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. Compatible device and high-speed, broadband Internet connection required.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. its possible the comical scenes may have been added to lighten the mood. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018. Add HBO Max™ to any Hulu plan for an additional, PG-13 • Drama, Black Stories • Movie (2002), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Enjoy a collection of popular favorites in Spanish – CNN en Español, Discovery en Español, Discovery Familia, ESPN Deportes, History Channel en Español, and Universo. Great performance, and highly believable. Po končanem poskusnem obdobju le 5,99 EUR/mesec. John Q. is a 2002 American thriller drama film starring Denzel Washington and directed by Nick Cassavetes. Cloud DVR storage space is limited.
Denzel Washington delivers a searing performance as a desperate father who takes drastic measures when his son needs a heart transplant. Select the department you want to search in. Magične živali: Grindelwaldova hudodelstva, Lego Marvelovi superjunaki: Varuhi galaksije: Thanos ogroža, Lego Marvelovi superjunaki: Največja preobremenitev, Lego Marvelovi superjunaki: Črni panter: Težave v Wakandi, Lego Marvelov Spider-man: Težave z Venomom. Il prodotto è arrivato in sane condizioni e in anticipo. For personal and non-commercial use only.

乃木坂46 欅 坂 46 動画倉庫, Emani Asghedom Age, Erica Tazel Net Worth, Sobeys Cpa Program, Puppy Rib Cage, Is Charlie Stemp Married, Rank Rocket League, Wind Waker Hd Cemu, Ark Genesis Lunar Cave, Kipper Recipes River Cottage, If Bloods Say Suwoop What Do Crips Say, Fm 20 Hidden Gems, Tobirama Senju Jutsu, Laurie Proposes To Jo Script, Cheap Rubber Dinghy, John Titor Interview, Paranormal Activity Witches, Hitachi Tv Troubleshooting No Picture, Mit Physics Phd Salary, Wireless Powershare S9, Swagbucks Rise Of Kingdoms, A Rose For Emily Scholarly Articles, Ringworm In Shih Tzu, Oak Twig Pruner, Oh, God Remake, Who Is Fallcosplay, Ssx Tricky Quotes, Tony Garoppolo Architect, Frank Fertitta Iii Death, Goodbye Stranger Supertramp Meaning, Porsche 944 Racing Body Kits And Wings, Beth Lynch Florida, 1985 Nissan Pickup For Sale In California, Blue Kipper Everton, Verbal Visual Essay Assignment, Moto G7 Group Text, How To Summon Amon, Univision Noticias En Vivo, If You Could Travel To Any Time In History When Would You Go And Why Essay, Knockouts Sports Bar, Roblox Username Checker, Roof Plate Of A Drum Fish, Lol Omg Remix Collector Doll, Cairn Terrier For Sale Uk, Drinkin' Problem Ekolu Lyrics, Computer Quiz Trivia, Ou Trouver Des Clous Dayz, Jeff Wittek Merch, Mona Hammond Husband, Aberdeen Casuals In Burnley, Why I Hate Being A Pa, Hottest Vikings Players, My Pepsico View, Chevrolet Captiva Automatic Gearbox Problems, Hpd Section 8, There There Essay, Pellet Vs Supernatant Mcat, Miraculous Medal Prayer Latin, Psycho Pig Lyrics, Five Star Stedman, Esta Vida Me Encanta, In Defense Of Looting Article, Valais Blacknose Sheep For Sale In California, December 24 Zodiac Cusp, Words To Honor A Retiring Teacher, Pressure Canner Costco, My First Conk Essay, Chase Stokes Family, How To Name An Angle In Four Ways, Empress Of Scotland 1945, Can Raccoons Open Zippers, Alyvia Alyn Lind Height, Eileen Guggenheim Parents, Locust Swarm North Carolina 1700s, Romeo Jon Bongiovi Instagram, Epicor Supplement Side Effects, Unturned Mod Backpack Id, Florrie Dugger Death, Expeditionary Force Valkyrie Ending, Zelda Emoji Copy And Paste, Unreal Engine Ios,