She is an Alma mater of the ‘The Chapin School’. She was raised alongside her sibling Cecilia Becker who is also an adopted daughter of Vera Wang. When a bit of bling is needed...... @davidsbridal @kohls, A post shared by Vera Wang (@verawang) on May 2, 2020 at 6:21pm PDT, Kylie Cosmetics Is Now Owned By Coty, Who Already Owns All Your Favorite Beauty Brands, Queers of the Internet Are Shook That Loora Wang's TikTok Partner Is Actually Her Sister, Yoko Ono Is Trending Today and It’s Clear People Still Believe This Old Myth, Merrell Twins Tease 'Twin My Heart' Season 3 W/ Hype House Bachelor Nate Wyatt (EXCLUSIVE).

Josephine was raised in the United States.

Cecilia attended the University of Pennsylvania, and Josephine went to Harvard.

Becker completed her school studies from The Chapin School.

Josephine is known mostly as the daughter of a fashion designer.

Her sister is named Cecilia Becker.

Cecilia was born in 1990, and Josephine was born in 1993. ’Southern Charm’ Season 7 Stirs up Drama Around Jason’s Alleged Affair. Josephine Becker is the adopted daughter of the famous American fashion designer, Vera Wang. She also has a sibling named Cecilia Becker who is also adopted.

"I hadn't had a chance to wear such a big, glamorous dress before, so I wanted to make sure we got it just right." Josephine is the adopted daughter of Vera. Josephine also has a sibling. If you are interested in finding out more about Josephine Becker, then keep scrolling down.

The two were together for more than 20 years before an amicable separation in 2012.

Cecilia was born in 1990, and Josephine was born in 1993.

Later on, she joined Harvard University for her further studies. When she released her schedule to Harper’s Bazaar, it showed that she made time to watch tennis whenever she could, even if she was taking meetings while it was on in the background. In order to prep, she did extensive research.

Josephine Becker was born sometime in the year 1993 and as of 2020, she dated to be 27 years old. She seems to keep her personal life away from the limelight.

Becker does not seem to be active on social networking sites like Instagram or Twitter. Most people want to be Vera when they grow up.

Josephine also has a sibling. She is the adopted child of Vera and Arthur. What is The Birthday Party Personality Test?

Josephine Becker hasn’t disclosed much information about her personal life to the media yet. But she seems to live a luxurious life. Josephine is the daughter of fashion designer Vera Wang and Arthur Becker. The couples tied their knot in the year 1989. Vera Wang is one of the most prominent names in the fashion industry of America.

Like mother, like daughter. She adopted them with Arthur Becker, who she married in 1989.

But things didn’t go right between the couples and they separated in the year 2012.

Even as she forged a hugely successful career, she also found ways to raise a family and exercise her other interests.

Josephine seems to have earned some amount of money. The information regarding her current whereabouts is still not available on the media. But things didn’t go right between the couples and they separated in the year 2012. Thus, her relationship status remains unknown. In fact, her relationship status is not known. "Just found out Vera Wang is 70.

"I knew there was something different about my family when my sister and I got to model in her runway shows as kids." In a post on her Instagram, the 70-year-old showed off her toned abs, leaving fans stunned by the remarkable shape she’s still in.

It is believed that she is the adopted daughter of a popular American fashion designer named Vera Wang. Her mother was a translator at the United Nations, and her father owned a medicine company after attending Yanjing University and MIT. However, she holds an American nationality. She adopted them with Arthur Becker, who she married in 1989. Can I look like when I'm 70?” one user wrote on the post. Her products are located in stores across America, and her brand is known to people around the world.

Later on, she enrolled at ‘Harvard University’ for her higher education.

Vera also clearly makes time for exercise. Details about her biological parents are not known. "When I was three, my mom made a wedding dress for my Halloween costume -- I didn't take it off for days," she said at the time.

A post shared by VERA WANG (@verawanggang) on May 10, 2020 at 8:08am PDT. It seems Josephine is not active on Instagram and even if she is active, her account must be private. While many people may know Vera’s name, some of the details around her personal life have often been less clear.

She also seems to be a lover of baths. Therefore, her net worth in the market is still not available.

When she attended the New York Junior League ball, she wore a dress designed by her mother. She is also often seen wearing her mother’s designs. She is also seen wearing dresses designed by her mother. Her clientele includes famous celebrities including; Mariah Carey and Rita Ora. Josephine’s mother is a fashion designer. Where Is Bonnie from 'Iyanla: Fix My Life' Now? She holds an American nationality. Her actual date of birth is not known.

Cecilia also said that her outfits got a little extra scrutiny, but she was always willing to listen to her mother's fashion advice. However, her income and net worth are yet to be disclosed.

Josephine is the daughter of fashion designer Vera Wang and Arthur Becker. Her clientele includes famous celebrities including; Mariah Carey and Rita Ora. It seems like Josephine isn’t that active on social media platforms like; Twitter and Instagram. However, her approximate height and weight are not known.

Cecilia attended the University of Pennsylvania, and Josephine went to Harvard. She is the adopted child of Vera and Arthur.

Becker does not seem to have a boyfriend. Vera has two daughters, and both are adopted. Josephine Becker was born in the year 1993 and she is currently just 27 years old. They immigrated to the U.S. in the 1940s, and had Vera in 1949. The couples tied their knot in the year 1989. Josephine Becker is a family member. Judging from her pictures on social media she seems to stand at a decent height. Unfortunately, the details on when she celebrates her birthday are still not available on the media. Josephine Becker is a family member. Nonetheless, it will be updated soon. Her love of sports doesn’t just involve watching them.

"I tried on all these different wedding gowns to get an idea of which silhouettes I liked best," she explained. She is known as the daughter of Vera Wang. Obviously, one of Vera’s greatest passions is fashion, but she also has other hobbies. She was born in the year 1993 and is 27 years of age.

Josephine Becker is the adopted daughter of the famous American fashion designer, Vera Wang.

Her sister is named Cecilia Becker.

However, you can follow her on her Facebook page. Because she’s Vera’s daughter, Cecilia’s also had dresses designed by the fashion pro.

In a decade-old interview with Teen Vogue, Cecilia outlined how strange it could sometimes be to be the daughter of someone so well-known in the fashion world. Becker is a gorgeous lady. Cecilia Becker is also the adoptive daughter of Arthur and Vera. 10 Facts on Josephine Becker.

Although there are no public records available on Josephine’s biological parents, she was born in America and was raised by her adoptive parents; Veera Wang and Arthur Becker. The two were together for more than 20 years before an amicable separation in 2012.

She hasn’t disclosed much about her income source and annual earnings. Is Disney Holding out on More Episodes of 'The Mandalorian'. Vera was born and raised in the U.S., but her parents are both from China. Vera Wang is one of the most successful designers on the planet.

Josephine Becker has managed to keep a low-profile in the media.

A post shared by VERA WANG (@verawanggang) on May 10, 2020 at 8:08am PDT, Josephine Becker Age – Vera Wang Daughter. Vera has two daughters, and both are adopted. Vera Wang is one of the most prominent names in the fashion industry of America. Here you will learn about Josephine Becker Age – Vera Wang Daughter: Josephine Becker is the adopted daughter of the famous American fashion designer, Vera Wang.

Faella Pasta Uk, Rakim Net Worth 2020, Garfield House I Think You Should Leave, Kevin Rowland Net Worth, Jalen Rose Age, Hi I M Reggie Full, Demand Release Madden 20 Coach, Donate Toys To Orphanage Near Me, Coc Nvim Terraform, He Stopped Loving Her Today Meaning, Telemundo 51 Responde, Hypo Dumerils Boa, Better Gas Mileage In Sport Mode, Cody Reed Diamondbacks Salary, Can You Escape The 100 Rooms 5 Level 50, Sign In With Google Temporarily Disabled For This App Dji Go 4, Barrio Obrero Puerto Rico, 3d Spider Drawing, Madness Project Nexus Hacked, Charlie Mack Death, Forza Horizon 4 Intro Song, Desert Captions Short, Oriental Shorthair Rescue, Antique Double Barrel Muzzleloader Shotgun, Predator Engines Parts Lookup, Ucla Kappa Alpha Theta, Huntingtower Parent Portal, Free Mp4 Converter, Sao: Fatal Bullet Best Dps Build, Robert Hines Actor Uk, Digging For Treasure In Oklahoma, Chanel Backpack White, Roxy Olin Harvard, Nickmercs Settings Warzone,