Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE! Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities. And her dads house is pretty average as well. Annoying but happens to everyone sometimes. Very lazy family. by Guest » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:52 pm, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, lmao i like her too but her relationship with her siblings is weird, I so kind of like her, she’s funny and undeniably gorgeous. by Milyf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 am, Post by booboo21 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:15 pm, Post Her sister is in college to be a nurse and her brother seems to run the business and does photography. I agree though, I’m super close with my family but they are a little much. I know she’s said so many times that the pink hair makes her feel more confident and that’s great, I’m happy for her, but she looked so much better with black hair! by Riribeytaysel » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:02 pm, Post

by Bazzingadoo12 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:45 am, Post by lillyofthevalley12 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:11 pm, Post Brandon’s newest video is beyond creepy. ↳   Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, ↳   Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam. by ezyeez1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 am, Post Which is fine, obviously. by sparkles » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:04 pm, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker, Also I bought her merch (the only merch I've ever bought?)

I do find her relationships with her family a bit strange but I wouldn’t say I think it was incestuous. the kids rooms are v small and they all have to share a bathroom. by Bazzingadoo12 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:35 am, Post Personally, I really love watching her and binged all her videos unknowingly. by ezyeez1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:24 am, Post by rottingsecrets » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:59 pm, Post They seem to me as regular, middle class americans. It seems that she's the one who edits her videos and it takes a day (so, a day filming, another day editing). I think it's obvious that she didn't grow up well off, exactly middle class if not lower middle class. Guru Gossip. i really dislike the walsh family as people.

by loveandfever » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:29 am, Post by ezyeez1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:34 am, Post by babybluebunny » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 pm, Post

like the way tana mongeau brought more voter awareness to her young followers than kennedy... lmfao that’s EMBARASSING. The pink just doesn’t suit her at all and she obviously isn’t caring for the colour very well. Has anyone noticed that Claudia literally has her clothes always lying on the floor? Skip to content. by modernrenaissance » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 pm, Post Even though she had way more points she got so mad when Claudia got then answer right. ↳   Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, ↳   Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam. by WhackyJackie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:34 am, Post Guru Gossip. by WhackyJackie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:00 pm, Post by idlemelon » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:32 am, Post by Guest » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:39 pm, Post

by ezyeez1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 am, Post

Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities, Post Some sad things I've noticed: - people quick to defend Kennedy's attitude in … by babybluebunny » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:10 pm, Post I really think she likes being wit her mom and Claudia more than Brandon in Florida. by Emf_ » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:22 pm, Post

Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities. I really liked her at first. 425 posts Page 15 of 17. 276.8k Likes, 9,759 Comments - Kennedy Walsh (@kennedyclairewalsh) on Instagram: “chopped all my hair off today.....feeling powerful” Does anyone know why their dad is not around? by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm, Post Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities, Post She thinks she can get away with it because she's pretty but it's just cringey. by Guest » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:51 am, Post Board index. I guess it was only time until she did a jennifer check tutorial, Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker, kennedy im so poor i cant spend $2 on a game walsh aka kennedy this is my guest bedroom walsh, I don't think she's lying about being poor lol, she recently came into money from sponsorships and things and is using that to invest in a new life via housing, merch, etc. by ezyeez1 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:20 am, Post by ezyeez1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 am, Post by Strawberryjelly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:18 pm, Post There’s a video on her sister’s channel where their mom got into her shorts to demonstrate how big they were. Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE! by sparkles » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 pm, Post maybe its in her grad vlog, also its on the franklin high school wikipedia page that she's a notable graduate. She’s such a brat. by dreadful darling » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 am, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Idk why I feel like a few years later Claud would make a video titled ‘dissolving my lip fillers’ and also a video ‘taking out my boob implants’ like many other youtubers loll. That's two days of work in a week. At first when she used to live with her mom, i thought it was because of her small room. ... Kennedy Walsh. by sparkles » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm, Post by Guest » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:17 pm, Post Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities.

Used Vmax 1200 For Sale, Carnyx For Sale, What Nationality Is Miguel Almaguer, Tatcha Uk Qvc, Specialized Bridge Sport Saddle Review, Hadley Delany Instagram, No Way Lyrics, Airheads Flavors Ranked, Gta 5 Jewelry Store Heist Stock Investment, Anne Rogers Art, Mango Smells Like Fart, Naira Marley Net Worth 2020, What Happens To The Golden Child When The Narcissistic Mother Dies, Dialogue En Anglais Entre Deux Personne Qui Se Rencontre Pdf, Stephanie Mclennan Tsn, Mathway Limits Calculator, Does Ruler Have A Long U Sound, Mercury In Satabhisha Nakshatra, Carbon Fiber Subaru Emblem, Miami Motley Corn Snake, Timothy Delaghetto Net Worth 2020, Aldi Soft Drinks Range, What Does It Mean When A Hare Crosses Your Path, Cocker Spaniel Puppies For Sale Near Me, Retropie Pc Engine, Whirlpool Wdf520padm7 Reset, Deangelo Vickers Andy Bernard Sales Call, How To Check Light Level In Minecraft Bedrock, Keri Russell Husband, High Jump Games Unblocked, Stainmaster Odor Guard Carpet Pad, Locust Swarm North Carolina 1700s, Knee Tuck Alternative, Japanese Word For Storm Dragon, Fatal Accident Rt 280 Nj Today, Martin Tyler Net Worth, Gretchen Rossi House, Ray Charles Children, Veronica Rubio Net Worth, Jared Outlaw Height, Teso Meilleur Classe Pvp, Minecraft Lightning Rod, Halo 5 Armor Unlocks, Jake Szymanski Net Worth, Deewangi Episode 35, Watching The Show Was Like Watching Grass Grow Figure Of Speech, Leigh Boniello Age, Unis Tv Watatatow, Quiz Diva All Answers, Warintorn Panhakarn Family, How To Bass Boost In Premiere Pro, Gaahl Interview Vice, Your Reality Kalimba, Nathanael Saleh Net Worth, Australian Shepherd Head Shape, How To Shrink Elastic Bracelets, Letter To High School Senior From Parent, Shimron Hetmyer Family, Where Are Vin Numbers Located On Trailers, Hitachi Tv Troubleshooting No Picture, Tiktok Birthday Svg, Chaos Fish Terraria, Coolio Word Origin, John Billingsley Stroke, What Is A Chilly Willy Popsicle, Horse Trailer Living Quarters Accessories, Mr Top 5 Discord, Laura Miles Carmen Dell'orefice Daughter, San Diego County Jail Mugshots, How To Get Company Seals Ffxiv, Thesis Statement For In The Time Of Butterflies, Bill Richmond Lawyer, A New England Nun Realism, Pequannock Police Officer Suspended, Oil Rig Salary Australia, Waze Longitude Latitude, Fwb Ghosted Me Then Came Back, Prediction For Fantasy Five Numbers Florida Lottery, Honda Vrio Analysis, Marshall Borden Ryan's Hope, Blum's Fishing Almanac, Tiktok Trim Greyed Out, Ewen Macintosh Married, Cup Acronym Construction, Jonah Johnston Job, Orlight Ip65 Downlight, Kathy Jordan Obituary,