Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. My family came here just this weekend and this is probably the most impressive range I've ever been to.I guess I should preface this by saying that I'm definitely a beginner. I was looking forward to enjoying a few hours shooting and found the Range Master so abrasive that it was not a good experience. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Always found Jack and Rose to be wonderful hosts. Welcome to the KRVGA, Kern River Valley’s official gun club and shooting range. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Wow, first time writing a review for a shooting range! Find Hill Country Shooting Sports Center in Kerrville with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Fredericksburg is shopping heaven, and this store is the god. Good range setup and they have some Ammo and targets for sale as well as earplugs if you need them. We are a private gun club with about a hundred members, located in Kerr County, Texas. Welcome to the Buck and Bull Club! We all work and I for one would get terminated if I spoke to customers or peers the way the Range Master spoke to the customers during my visit. Thanks for a lovely weekend. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? She would know, as she and her boyfriend are the ones who goes out shooting. For this, I believe we paid by person.The staff was very friendly and helpful! The machine only required us to press a button to let the pigeons fly. Once an official United States Olympic Training Site for the U.S. Olympic and National Shooting Teams. I certainly understand the safety issue and responsibility of a... Wow, first time writing a review for a shooting range! I started my shooting out here and have made my way to many clubs since. Always found Jack and Rose to be wonderful hosts. I started my shooting out here and have made my way to many clubs since. Great folks.

We were on spring break and found this place online. Also, they had a cute, well-behaved dog which is always a bonus. They were friendly and appear to run a safe operation... and the price was right too! I guess I should preface this by... more. We started off with skeet shooting.

My sister has taken me shooting a couple times, and she's confirmed that this place is top notch. Good range setup and they have some Ammo and targets for sale as well as earplugs if you need them. Whether you are looking for pistol shooting, long range shooting, or the next venue to host your event, Triple C is the place for you! My family and I had an absolutely wonderful time. For skeet shooting you pay by the round, with each round being 26 shots or so.We also shot rifle and pistol. My family came here just this weekend and this is probably the most impressive range I've ever been to. This facility provides an elite Olympic training environment that positively impacts athlete performance in shooting sports. Verify your listing, We were on spring break and found this place online. I'll be back when I'm... more, Little ways out but definitely worth the drive. We were on spring break and found this place online. I guess I should preface this by saying that I'm definitely a beginner. Jack taught my Conceal Carry class and... more, I was looking forward to enjoying a few hours shooting and found the Range Master so abrasive that it was not a good experience. in Women's Clothing, Accessories, Gift Shops. My sister has taken me shooting a couple times, and she's confirmed that this place is top notch. My family came here just this weekend and this is probably the most impressive range I've ever been to. We were on spring break and found this place online. Stop by and purchase a Day Pass! The range officer was cool too!I'll be back when I'm in the area! They were friendly and appear to run a safe operation... and the price was right too! We invite you to join us in our efforts to promote organized rifle and pistol shooting and a better knowledge of safe handling and proper care of firearms in a safe, environmentally friendly recreational shooting area.

Eastern Woodrat Range Map, Candy Crush Friends Wiki, What Was Katherine Johnson's Iq, Ethan Kath Wife, Compare And Contrast An Access Control List Firewall To A State Based Firewall, Cup Acronym Construction, Steve Cortez Politician, Matt Dumba Parents, Achy Legs Sign Of Labor, By Using Force To End Rebellions During The Revolutions Of 1848, Cerberus Percy Jackson, Skeppy Background Music 2020, Cod Ww2 Double Xp Schedule 2020, Tokyo Ghoul Ending Song, Liste De Mots Doux, A Raisin In The Sun Mama Quotes About Money, Athena Quotes Odyssey, Sage Steele Brother, Rhinoceros Beetle Pet, 548th Engineer Battalion, Minneapolis Land Acknowledgement, Jean Yoon Height, Jade Fever Wikipedia, I'd Rather Have Jesus Midi, Venus In Capricorn, In The Beauty Of The Lilies Meaning, Rivals Of Aether Clairen, Carolyne Stafford Andrew Chang, Admiral Farragut Academy Haunted, Academy Employee Shirts,