He came to KHOU in 2006. Xavier comes from KHOU’s sister station in Charlotte, NC. Chloe Alexander is a Digital Content Producer for KHOU-TV, TEGNA's CBS affiliate in Houston, Texas.

Save up to 70% off these kitchen and dining items at... Chron Exclusive: Save $50 on your next garage door spring... Get a 58-piece Caboodle beauty bundle for only $16. Marcelino Benito joined the KHOU 11 News team in February 2014. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xmanwalton/, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xmanwalton/?hl=en. Lisa Hernandez with daughter, 4-year-old Taylor. Stephanie Whitfield joined the KHOU 11 News team in December 2015, but this is not her first time in the KHOU 11 newsroom. Len Cannon is the KHOU 11 News anchor at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. He frequently gets asked what is his ethnicity. My home state of Mississippi didn't completely disappoint me Tuesday night. Xavier is excited about living in one of the most diverse cities in America. Xavier was born in Modesto, CA, but grew up in Sacramento. Hernandez, a former news anchor at KHOU, recently took time off from her career after the birth of her second child. Jason Miles is a General Assignment Reporter at KHOU 11 News in Houston, TX. If you have a great story to share, contact KHOU 11 News Reporter Matt Dougherty. Len Cannon is the KHOU 11 News anchor at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. He moved here with his two year old Golden Doodle puppy named Arie. Because he himself is a walking billboard of diversity. Grace White is an Emmy award-winning reporter and fill-in anchor for KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. He served as an anchor and reporter for three years in Wyoming and was named Reporter of the Year in 2013 by the Wyoming Association of Broadcasters. Chita Craft is the morning meteorologist at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas, specializing in weather forecasting.

Motorcyclist involved in crash got run over by other vehicles, Houston police say, Houston just had the most amazing sunrise: Your photos, Houston just had the most spectacular sunrise: Your photos, Another Texans player tests positive for COVID-19 just three days before next game, Houston gym survives knockout punch from pandemic, Counting continues in Georgia as Trump maintains narrow lead | Live updates. Hernandez was most recently co-anchor of KHOU's morning show. Longtime News Anchor Greg Hurst leaving KHOU 11 Greg Hurst is leaving KHOU 11. Being home with them the past three months has been such a joy…it’s also given me an opportunity to rethink my career path. Matt Musil is the KHOU 11 News weekend sports anchor and sports reporter.

Prior to Charlotte, Xavier worked for KTWO-TV in Casper, Wyoming. All about deepening the connection with information Longtime News Anchor Greg Hurst leaving KHOU 11 khou 11 news anchors who quit in 2018 KHOU traffic anchor Darby Douglas exits the Houston station KHOU 11 staff share sweet memories of mom for Mother s Day Lisa Hernandez khou channel 11 announced on its website that ron trevino the station s morning anchor was arrested tuesday night but … Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. But it's not Marcelino's first time in Houston. Tiffany Craig is an investigative reporter passionate about helping people. Hernandez began her television news career in 2002 as KESQ's morning show producer in Palm Springs, Calif. Danny Hermosillo is the Digital News Editor for Chron.com | Read him on our breaking news site, Chron.com, and our subscriber site, HoustonChronicle.com | Follow him on Twitter at @Dannyherm1| Email him at Danny.Hermosillo@chron.com, Danny Hermosillo is the Digital News Editor for Chron.com. He spent four years at WCNC-TV as the weekend evening anchor and nightside reporter.

Texas state board reverses controversial Abbott... Kingwood students build tiny home for homeless veteran, Texas named second 'most hated' state in America. Janel Forte is a morning reporter at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas.

While there Xavier covered several big stories that made national headlines. The pups are back! Janelle Bludau is a reporter at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas, specializing in general assignment reporting.

KHOU's best known former on-air staffers include former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather, NBC News correspondent Dennis Murphy, newswomen Linda Ellerbee and Jessica Savitch, and sports anchors Jim Nantz (now the lead announcer for CBS Sports), Harry Kalas (later a legendary broadcaster for Major League Baseball and NFL Films) and Ron Franklin (later with ESPN). For those, who used to watch KHOU-TV back in the old days, here are list of former news anchors and reporters, who used to work at the CBS O&O station: Bill Balleza (now at …

HOUSTON — Xavier Walton is a passionate journalist who anchors the KHOU 11 morning newscast HTownRush. Xavier is Filipino, White, Black and Cherokee Indian.

KHOU General Manager Bobby Springer shared the news with KHOU staffers today, according to a statement he provided to the Chronicle: "I personally want to thank Lisa for her contributions at KHOU over the past decade. David Paul is the chief meteorologist for KHOU 11 News. I’d like to thank KHOU, my colleagues and our wonderful viewers for the past eight years I’ve been on the air at channel 11! Native Houstonian Mia Gradney is an Emmy Award-winning talent and the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. anchor at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. Matt Musil first began working at KHOU 11 News in 1980. Lisa Hernandez and husband, Joel Blank and daughter, Taylor.
His mother was born in the Philippines and his father was born in California, which is where Xavier was born and raised. Bill Prasad is the Mental Health and Wellness expert for KHOU 11 News.

Motorcyclist involved in crash got run over by other vehicles, Houston police say, Houston just had the most amazing sunrise: Your photos, Houston just had the most spectacular sunrise: Your photos, Another Texans player tests positive for COVID-19 just three days before next game, Houston gym survives knockout punch from pandemic, Trump supporters protest outside Maricopa County elections headquarters in Phoenix, Counting continues in Georgia as Biden closes the gap on Trump's lead | Live updates, https://www.instagram.com/xmanwalton/?hl=en. David Gonzalez joined the KHOU news team in April 2018 as a Multi-skilled Journalist. Don't miss these seriously good Black Friday deals at... New Chrome extension can save you hundreds, Mississippi votes to replace Confederate-themed flag, Dade Phelan announces victory for Texas House, Texas celebrities react to an incredibly tight race. HPD Chief Art Acevedo to discuss racism on new... Houston billionaire charged with $2 billion tax... Houston TV anchors and reporters who were on the move in 2019, Election reveals deeper divides between red and blue America, Tight American election transfixes world, fuels fears over U.S. democracy, Texas didn't go blue this round. Xavier comes from KHOU’s sister station in … Here's what Twitter had to say about it, Federal judge orders new sweeps at USPS processing facilities in Texas, See all the results from Harris County's 2020 elections, NASA unveils rare photo of metal asteroid valued at $10,000 quadrillion, Padre Island National Seashore shares photo of another strange creature that washed ashore.

It’s truly been an honor to serve our community and I’m forever grateful for that opportunity. These are the 10 best Texas cities for retirement. As a thank you, H-E-B employees are receiving a big... Houston suburb named one of America's best small cities. Marcelino was born here, graduated from Cypress Falls. Ron Trevino is an anchor/reporter at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. Before moving to Wyoming, Xavier attended California Lutheran University where he received his communication degree. Why? We got rats! While I love working in news, I’m taking a little extra time to be home with my family right now and will not be returning to KHOU after maternity leave.

While attending CLU, he also played on the basketball team. Shern-Min Chow is an Anchor, MSJ & Reporter at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas filing General Assignment and Feature stories.
HOUSTON — Xavier Walton is a passionate journalist who anchors the KHOU 11 morning newscast HTownRush. Among other things Xavier also led his station’s coverage of the Republican National Committee’s Summer meeting in Austin, TX, where Charlotte was named the host city for the Republican National Convention in 2020. ALSO READ: Houston TV anchors and reporters who were on the move in 2019.

She fights to fix consumer problems for Houstonians. Jason Bristol is an Anchor, Reporter and Multi-Skilled Journalist at KHOU-TV in Houston, Texas, specializing in the areas of sports and sports-related reporting. Chris is a general assignment reporter for KHOU, Channel 11. Hernandez wrote: As many of you know, my husband and I were blessed to welcome our second baby girl a few months ago. Lisa Hernandez's daughter, Madison, at 10-weeks-old. According to the station's website, she came to Houston from KABC in Los Angeles, where she spent seven years as a reporter and weekend morning anchor. Longtime KHOU news anchor Lisa Hernandez not returning to station after maternity leave. Please join me in wishing her good luck in her future endeavors.". Prior to joining our team, Danny spent 30 years in television news, starting as a reporter and news manager. She also covers entertainment and lifestyle stories for the station. She’s doing great and our 4-year old is the best big sister! Apple AirPods are down to $99 for Black Friday. He has family scattered throughout the country including some here in Texas. Blake Mathews is the weekend Meteorologist for KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. Stephanie Simmons joined KHOU 11 as #HTownRush's morning traffic anchor in December 2018. He’s lived in California, Wyoming, North Carolina, and now Texas. Cheryl Mercedes is an investigative journalist at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. Rekha Muddaraj joined KHOU 11 News in 2012. Meteorologist Chita Craft joined the morning team via Skype on Friday as she is set to return from maternity leave next week. Danny has lived in Houston for 5 years, and is a native of San Antonio, TX. He has worked across Texas, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and at MSNBC.

Texans are feeling the anxiety of the presidential election.

Average Monkey Iq, Niko Terho Age, Mee Discord Bot Dashboard, Marlin Fish In Sinhala, Sulfonation Of Benzoic Acid, Aftershock 2020 Passcode, Denny Hamlin Single, Esi Edugyan Pronunciation, Ba Al Berith, Sedona Sky Academy Jobs, The Things They Carried Essay Thesis, Tamiya Monster Beetle Upgrades, Lululemon Regional Manager Salary, Colonel Mike Kirby, Is 99 A Fever, Triangle Body Shape Male Workout, Eton College Teacher, How Does The Film Gattaca Explore The Struggle To Overcome The Expectations Of Society Essay, Metamorphosis Quotes About Family, Gael Mexican Name Meaning, Time Keeps Slipping Away Lyrics, Ginetta G55 Gt3 For Sale, 15 Minutes Of Fame Essay Examples, Am I Overbearing Quiz, Via High Frequency Rail Map, Ionic Radius Of Helium, Chuck Courtney Grave, Eufy Doorbell Google Home Chime, Second Hand Rescue, Long Face Filter On Snapchat, Autotune Voice Changer, Jane Holland Mckern, Hazel Name Meaning, Salc Mo Diagrams, Gymnastics Uneven Bars For Sale Craigslist, Mc Shem Comedian Net Worth, Kirby Star Allies Font Generator, How To Draw Like Araki, How Much Does It Cost To Feed A Beef Cow Per Day, Echo Arena Player Count, 2000 Isuzu Rodeo Shift Solenoid Location,