Like what the hell. I haven't rewatched naruto in awhile but didn't you just spoil a part for him? Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Given Name, Konohamaru! Konohamaru, wanting something more important to do, leaves with his team ranting. Zabuza didn't release him he was forced to] (https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?container=focus&gadget=a&no_expand=1&resize_h=0&rewriteMime=image%2F*&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.eatmanga.com%2fmangas%2fManga-Scan%2fNaruto%2fNaruto-015%2f006.jpg&imgmax=30000). Watch Naruto Shippuden: The Two Saviors Episode 161, Surname is Sarutobi! Yep, your prediction is pretty much spot on lmao. Its just that everyone in this universe who lets their guard down can be beaten by the least of their adversaries. Konohamaru was able to catch Pain off guard with a strong technique created by one of the best shinobis of all time in Minato. Anyone think this is really dumb? Its just that everyone in this universe who lets their guard down can be beaten by the least of their adversaries.

• Its kinda annoying how many times a character "Dies" in battle, but somehow actually survives. And i havent been wrong yet. Then out of fucking nowhere Konohamaru comes and oneshots one of the pains. Did the pain Konohamaru took out actually die though? Meanwhile, Moegi tells Konohamaru that as genin, their duty is to protect the children and seniors of the village, and Konohamaru realises that they are the "king" he is to protect, and declares to Shikamaru that he would fight Naruto for the title of Hokage one day. After only one week of practice he wrecks kabuto with a single rasengan. He also defeated the pain with the worst combat ability, honestly it's the Rasengan I'm glad they made it feel special again for one moment in the series since it usually never took out a target. pain has rinnegan yes but hes not bloodline for it so the only thing he can really do with is is control those dead shinobi with chakra rods. They are not going to kill off major characters and good will always beat evil, except for those few times that help the protagonist understand what's important (deaths of Asuma and Jiraiya). I thought it was badass and foreshadows how strong Konohamaru is going go be.

That's because Naruto mastered Sage Mode and won only because Tendou power were inactive most of the time.

Pain can revive the different pains pretty much at will. Because that was one of the weakest Pain and Konohamaru tricked him. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. He fought his grandmother, a master who had taught him puppetry, and who was perfectly combined with Sakura. If their mind is weak, or if they arent paying attention, its treated as a serious weakness, no matter how much chakra they have, no matter how devastating their jutsu. Like Sasori vs Chiyo and Sakura, the author spends a bunch of time hyping up the akatsuki and Sasori, gives him an interesting backstory on how he was infamous throughout the sand and killed the strongest kazekage and whatnot,....and then he fucking dies to Sakura and a 95 year old woman. Team Ebisu then spots Temari, who has arrived to deliver a message from Suna as well as check on the state of Konoha following Pain's assault. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Your IP: 37.157.198.133 Kakashi-Sensei's True Face! Konohamaru then goes to see Tsunade for permission to join the front lines, who outright refuses and tosses him out. Pain let his guard down and got faked out. Theres absolutely no way Konohamaru should be able to have killed one of the akatsuki alone. Sure there are characters who are objectively stronger than others, sometimes by a huge scale, but they can still be defeated by strategy or if they end up facing the right opponent.

Pain can have the eyes of the six sages or whatever, but hes got nothing on Naruto's ultimate plot armor. People are getting defeated left and right, Chojis dad, the torture guy, even Kakashi. He's not just any kid, he's the grandson of the 3rd hokage, from the legendary Sarutobi clan, trained by the son of the 4th hokage who eventually becomes the strongest shinobi ever. Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2. But konohamaru learned rasengan from naruto, and thats because narutos method is exceedingly easy to master. I've always thought of Naruto as a rock, paper, scissors game, the elemental affinities even highlight this. Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles, https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto%27s_Favourite_Pupil?oldid=1330718. Although you could also talk about the topping too. I havent finished the Pain vs Konoha arc yet, in fact im like less than halfway through, but i would bet good money that naruto comes back and becomes a hero by pulling a victory out of his ass and somehow killing Pain. Lol spoilers man...the guy hasn't gotten to the point where Naruto comes out in perfect sage mode. You can't get mad at this show for following the formula for a long running shounen. I love Naruto but honestly i think the show would have been so much better if people actually died.

So im watching Naruto for the first time, and I get to the Pain vs Konoha arc. Goku did the Kamehameha after just seeing it after it took roshi like 100 years to master it (or whatever he says I forget now) plus he is in the bloodline of the third hokage so he naturally has higher potential than most. She had much more experience and Sasori had to fight vs 2.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You are underestimating Sage Mode here. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Konohamaru decides to engage in combat against Temari, introducing himself and claiming to be Naruto 's favourite pupil.

Like what the hell. After asking Sakura how they could aid in the war effort, she makes them carry and stock boxes. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. From that moment on i watched the show knowing that the "good guys" would always triumph. Minato had to develop the technique himself so it took him much longer to "master" it. In fact, i dont remember a single "good guy" losing a battle and actually dying aside from Asuma. He's right to complain that there are some dumb plot armour moments in Naruto, and every shonen anime, but I thought Konohamaru earned that win.

Everything related to the Naruto and Boruto series goes here. No he did not.

Wanting to be acknowledged as a person and not simply the Hokage's grandson, Konohamaru began trying to defeat Hiruzen in order to replace him as Hokage. Cookies help us deliver our Services. People are getting defeated left and right, Chojis dad, the torture guy, even Kakashi.

PLUS PLUS Naruto it didn't take Naruto that long to learn it either? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. This is not dragon ball z. "Naruto's Favourite Pupil" (ナルトの愛弟子, Naruto no Manadeshi) is episode 234 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime. It may have taken the "prodigy" 4th Hokage 3 years to master it, but why not have some kid learn it because plot, Dude, you're like 200 episodes too late to say that lol.

Konohamaru was born into the Sarutobi clan and was named after Konoha by his grandfather. It's not too big a stretch that he knows it. Temari insults Naruto, and in anger, Konohamaru rushes toward her with his Rasengan. The reason konohamaru beats pain is because he uses Narutos classic combo of misdirection and underestimation. Episode 159 Pain vs Kakashi (again to parallel DBZ) Goku got pretty much killed by a little laser ring because he wasn't paying attention. Given Name, Konohamaru!, on Crunchyroll.

Shikamaru, who had been alerted of the battle earlier by Moegi and Udon, uses his Shadow Sewing Technique to save Temari from being struck by the Rasengan. People are still made of flesh and bones (even tho that guys was like a weird robot). (With a Rasengan no less. Konohamaru then goes to see Tsunade for permission to join the front lines, who outright refuses and tosses him out. They approach Shikamaru, who asks Konohamaru who the "King" he must protect is and writes the kanji for 'king' on a stone shaped like a shōgi piece and gives it to him. Indeed, naruto himself already shows us this in the sanin deadlock. I actually think people over value this moment when evaluating Konohamarus resume, but you can't take it away from him. That means he had to feel his way through all of the dynamics of it to make it has destructive as possible. At any time someone could look away and get straight up sniped! All you need is a shadow clone and you can bypass all the years of mastery. However, Temari uses her Sickle Weasel Technique to easily dispel Konohamaru's Ash Pile Burning technique as well as his Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. Anyone think this is really dumb? She's the best Shinobi they have. All konohamaru did was save ibisu, and show pain the meaning of the will of fire.

Konohamaru decides to engage in combat against Temari, introducing himself and claiming to be Naruto's favourite pupil. That's a lot different than someone telling you exactly what needs to be done and you doing it. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Its not plot armor.

[It's like Kakashi told Zabuza when Naruto and Sasuke got him to release Kakashi. https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?container=focus&gadget=a&no_expand=1&resize_h=0&rewriteMime=image%2F*&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.eatmanga.com%2fmangas%2fManga-Scan%2fNaruto%2fNaruto-015%2f006.jpg&imgmax=30000. Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi are training to prepare for the Fourth Shinobi World War, with Konohamaru perfecting his new technique — Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning. People arent just completely untouchable when they get strong. But you're right in your assessment. i think in the end he just knocked down some idiot who made himself get licked a bunch /s, seriously none of them really died and death doesnt mean much to nagato's paths of pain but i dont think he was killed. That's like comparing someone that builds a car from scratch themselves to Henry Ford.! It is completely possible for those that he was able to take out one of the Pains. Looks like the majority of people are already saying what im about to say. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.

The reason konohamaru beats pain is because he uses Narutos classic combo of misdirection and underestimation.

Santander Consumer Usa Address, Delphin Knife Screwfix, 7empest Time Signature, Did Ricky Skaggs Die, Undertale Guitar Chords, Crows And Witches, Nitrile Gloves Price, Nissan Altima Display Not Working, Japanese Dish Of Fried Meat Crossword Clue, Flatland: The Movie (2007 Watch Online), Ticking Clock Suspense, Rodney P Wife, Unreal Engine Ios, Craigslist Eastern Nc Greenville, Hey Now Rock Song, This Republic Of Suffering Pdf, Ithaca Model 87, Scotty Kilmer Email, Emeril 7 Layer Dip, Gabriel Kreuther Price, Moïra Chanteuse Biographie, Atelier 21 School, Most Powerful Hebrew Prayer, Silent Assassin Meaning In English, Bhadra Serial Surya Tv, Film The Secret Spoiler, Kevin Rowland Net Worth, Farmhouse Pendant Light, Civic Type R Aero, Eton College Teacher, Lincoln County Oklahoma Commissioners, Dishonored 2 Graphics Settings Guide, Why Is A Hummingbird A Keystone Species, Ray Manzarek Bass, Isometric Dot Paper, Sing 2 Trailer, Donate Toys To Orphanage Near Me, Lindsey Pollack Instagram, Kyrenia Ship 1954, Fwb Meaning Tinder, Maya Lin Identity, Psaume De Pardon, Spender Series 3 Episode 5, Creep 3 Movie Trailer, Doom Slayer Feats, Still Game Age Rating, Barlow Winch Sizes, Nms Food Recipe, Visenna Witcher Actress, Red Triangle Logo Name, Dachshund Puppies For Sale In Flagstaff, Az, Ethan Kath Wife, Wet Yfn Lucci, Dr Pepper Commercial 90s, Fubotv Vs Youtube Tv, Bezzera Bz10 Vs Rocket Appartamento, Roblox Player Game Tracker, Koh Lanta Saison 12 Replay, Rwle New Vegas, Shin Megami Tensei Iv Leveling Guide, Katie Maloney Movies, Remington 870 Wingmaster Combo, Zoolander Turn Left, Dobby Gif Dancing, How To Name An Angle In Four Ways, L'excellente Aventure De Bill Et Ted Streaming Vostfr, Retroarch Switch 2020, Lord Roberts Slavery, Nfl Challenge Under 2 Minutes, Leah Messer House Address, 1984 Audiobook Librivox, Sybil Brand Escape, Is Cf3br Polar Or Non Polar, The Penny Synthesis Essay,