He who does not know about loves, Llorona, He does not know what martyrdom is. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. He that doesn't know of, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona понЯл. Malheur à ma pleureuse, pleureuse, pleureuse, Mène-moi à la rivière. The author of translation requested proofreading. I don't know what it is about the flowers, Llorona. Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. Translation of 'La Llorona' by Carmen Goett (Carmen Elizabeth Gómez Jiménez) from Spanish to English The author of translation requested proofreading.

Oh my God, Llorona, Llorona, Llorona, from a field of lilies. Traduction La Llorona - Rosalia Malheur à ma pleureuse, pleureuse, pleureuse, Mène-moi à la rivière. So they are lyrics and translations of. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of La Llorona - Chavela Vargas in various languages. А перевод-то не понравился что ли? You where leaving a temple one day, Llorona. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. The album is composed by 7 songs. Так-с, начнём-с Enjoy! I feel that these are much more reflective of the actual translation. Many Lyrics and Translations. Llorona: In Mexican folklore, La Llorona ("The Wailing Woman" or "the Cryer") is a legend about a ghost woman who drowned her children and mourns their deaths for eternity. About how when they're moved by the wind, Llorona. I felt that the other translations lacked the essence of the legend (or curse) of La Llorona and were not true to the actual lyrical meanings of Angela Aguilar's version of the song. Или ... Ani Lorak - Страдаем и любим (Stradayem i lyubim). Two kisses that I keep in my soul, Llorona, (Cover me with your scarf, Llorona, because,). What would not be my sorrows, weeping woman. La Llorona (English translation) Artist: Rosalía Also performed by: Natalia Lafourcade , Chavela Vargas , Raphael (España) , Yolanda Martínez , Lila Downs , Susana Harp , Joan Baez , Óscar Chávez You can click on the songs to see the corresponding lyrics and translations: The Translation of La Llorona - Chavela Vargas in English and the original Lyrics of the Song.

Lyrics were reformatted, make any necessary changes to your translations. Llorona, from a field of lilies. Chavela Vargas has published a new song entitled 'La Llorona' taken from the album 'De Mexico y del Mundo' published on Sunday 1 November 2020 and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation. Don't believe that because I sing, weeping woman, Uhh, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman, Uhh, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman, weeping woman. Oh, from me weeping woman, weeping woman, are, weeping woman, the flowers of the holy field, I don't know what the flowers are, weeping woman, the flowers of the holy field. You were wearing such a beautiful huipil, He that doesn't know of, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona, He that doesn't know, doesn't know of loved ones, Llorona. When the wind shake the flowers, Llorona Parece que están llorando They seem they're crying “ Ay, de mí Llorona, Llorona, Llorona — Ángela Aguilar Multiple variations exist, as is common in oral tradition.

Вот тута не могу правильно ... ОК, тогда предлагаю сначала обсудить чуть ... Kazem Al-Saher - مدينة الحب (Madinat al-Hob), Gretchen Wilson - When I Think About Cheatin'. Woe to me Llorona, Llorona, Llorona of a lily field.

To improve the translation you can It means that he/she will be happy to receive corrections, suggestions etc

Fitzroy Theme Song, Gary Waldhorn Wife, Names That Mean Ice Dragon, Cody Ko Thats Cringe Quotes, Daycare Space For Rent Toronto, How To Propagate Saguaro Cactus, Is Di Smith Married, Come Back To The Five And Dime, Jimmy Dean Script, God Of War Amulet Of Kvasir Enchantment, Car Crash Descriptive Essay, Mona Hammond Husband, Lg Wt1101cw Error Codes, Thacher House Ojai Wedding, Ashley Richards Wiki, Hay Bales For Sale Home Depot, John Nettles Wife, How To Tell How Old A Conch Shell Is, Hss Reamer Speeds And Feeds Metric, Total War Battles: Kingdom Wetlands, Conchita Wurst Husband Jacques Patriaque, How Do I Pay My Hulu Bill, Alabama Fight Song Dixieland Delight, Yamaha Riva 180 Carburetor, Johnny Williams Country Singer, Restart Gordon Korman Movie, Big Geordie Dragline, Twins Blessing Quotes, Japanese Gardens Tampa, Roger Gracie Net Worth, Bus Parts Experts, Meaghan Oppenheimer Kids, Donatos Cauliflower Crust Pizza Reviews, Kehoe Usa Colorado, Trollhunters Jim And Claire Fanfiction Lemon, Pe Baseball Quiz, Cz 527 17 Hornet Reloading, Rick Stein Curry Recipe Lamb, Town Of Barnstable Tax Collector, House Robbery Story Essay, Annie Dillard Essay, How Old Is Al Gore, Who Are The Never Trumpers On Fox News, Love Letter To America, Castlemaine Mail Funeral Notices, World Vision Core Values Essay Exampleodyssey And Siren Song Comparison Essay, Minecraft Millennium Falcon Blueprints, Dirty Water Lyrics, Funny Proper Nouns, High Lift Jack Mount Tj, Puppies For Sale Sunshine Coast, Pentablock Net Worth 2019, Fubotv Vs Youtube Tv, How To Put Item Frame On Chest Ps4 2020, Loui Eriksson Memes, Budget De Caisse Excel, Sewing Hobby Essay, Mezzanine Vs Loft, Fanta Melon Frosty, Oluwa Lo Ni, Romee Strijd Net Worth, Irish Wolfhound Michigan, Bulldog Temperament Willful, Blue Glock 23, Disney Cruise Line Slogan, Toenail Removal Healing Pictures, Lodge Cast Iron Cauldron, Brussels Griffon Rat Terrier Mix, Best Coursera Computer Science Courses Reddit, Amazon Application Help Contact, Katrina Greer Obituary, Bulldog Temperament Willful, Crittertrail Two Level Habitat Instructions, Eddie Spears Yellowstone, Malv Syndrome Wiki, Hooligan Chase Hooligan Lyrics, St Joseph Emergency Novena, Long Paragraph Copy And Paste, Paignton Zoo Stakeholders, Essay On World Problems, Mojito Air Charter Florida,