Many will drop out and receive prison sentences, but for a handful this will be their second chance at life. Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by SPARC, 20 May 2011. Angel Emilio Gamez Jr., 21, a former FIU student and a member of the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity, and his friend, Nianthony Martinez, 20, have been charged with attempted first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for stalking and subsequently shooting two young women in a car on Thursday morning. ”He couldn’t accept the fact that she had a new friend,” said Miami-Dade Detective Mario Rachid, a spokesman, in the article. Nianthony Martinez… Well Louis’s series producer gave us some information about what happened to the inmates. Website said: 1.Murder 1st … [TV] Louis Theroux: Miami Mega-Jail - Page 2 - FreddysHouse. Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail is a British television documentary film presented by and featuring Louis Theroux. Robert Shaw the guy accused of triple murder is … This site uses cookies. Both women were airlifted to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital, where Cano, who was shot in the stomach, is recovering. Search My Stuff. Louis meets an alleged triple murderer facing a possible death sentence. My Profile My Preferences My Mates. You say that almost as if you have sympathy for him? Your email address will not be published. It is in two parts, with part one initially shown on 22 May 2011 and part two shown on 29 May 2011. Last week, a Miami-Dade judge set a March 10 trial date for Martinez, 26, who faces life in prison for two counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, plus a gun charge. Louis goes deeper into the jail system, meeting an alleged triple murderer facing a possible death sentence. For all of you who have watched Miami Mega Jail part 1 and 2, you are probably wondering what happened to some of those inmates. Gamez was driving. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. ... Nianthony Martinez aka the geek. Deserves everything he gets. I know many of you have been asking about two of the people who featured in the second episode. A collection of Louis Theroux's wide array of gripping documentaries. Louis goes deeper into the jail … “He’s not really an active brother,” Cabrera said in the article. A West Miami-Dade video gamer will spend 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to shooting his ex-girlfriend and the young woman he blamed for stealing her away. FIU Student Media includes PantherNOW Magazine and PantherNOW.com, which are edited and produced by students at FIU. Gamez had attended FIU and joined the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity. By: Daniella Bacigalupo I’m in contact with Robert Shaw (accused of triple murder and in solitary confinement.) Zorrilla had dated Martinez but is currently in a relationship with Cano, according to police. Zorrilla was shot through the cheek and was released on Friday. We also publish daily online content. He also follows a group of younger inmates attending a military-style boot camp. We publish every Wednesday during the regular academic year. Among them is a 14-year-old boy facing a possible ten-year sentence for armed robbery if he can't survive the boot camp's relentless and brutal training and indoctrination programme. Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by SPARC, 20 May 2011. Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail. Hi, I’m Louis’s series producer and I also directed the two Miami Mega-Jail films, Part 1 and 2. Angel Emilio Gamez Jr., 21, a former FIU student and a member of the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity, and his friend, Nianthony Martinez, 20, have been charged with attempted first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for stalking and subsequently shooting two young women in a car on Thursday morning. ... Information on Nianthony Martinez Did a bit of research on this guy Nianthony (Anthony) Martinez - was interested in his story. Posted By: Crystal Fernandez This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Miami-Dade police said in the article that the two men followed the young women, Oneida Cano, 20, and Mariana Zorrilla, 17, who were driving in a black Mazda, into a secluded street where Martinez opened gunfire on the car. Timings (where shown) are from the start of the programme in hours and minutes. Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pigeon Supplies Australia, Doritos Crash Course Xbox One Local Multiplayer, Make 3d Text, Neon Bandicoot Adopt Me, What Size Needle For Subq Testosterone,