Read More. Penned by Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson and Brett Tyler, “Build Me a Daddy” is featured on Luke’s upcoming seventh studio album, Born Here, Live Here, Die Here, which is set to drop on Aug. 7. The new song follows the release of three singles from the album: “Knockin’ Boots,” “What She Wants Tonight” and “One Margarita.”. As he admitted to the Los Angeles Times, Bryan has his ears open to what the younger generation is doing differently — and he gets inspired. Penned by Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson and Brett Tyler, “Build Me a Daddy” is featured on Luke’s upcoming seventh studio album, Born Here, Live Here, Die Here, which is set to drop on Aug. 7. ", The lyrics detail how a young boy wanders into a toy store and asks the owner to make him a daddy out of wood. Luke Bryan performed a stripped-down version of his new song, “Build Me a Daddy,” on the at-home edition of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on June 18.. Luke Bryan Build Me A Daddy Contest| Sweepstakes-Online Chance to Win Photo Incorporated Into Fan Video. The song is one…, Lee Brice released a video for his new single, “Memory I Don’t Mess With.” Penned by Lee, Brian Davis and Billy Montana, the new single impacted country radio on Nov. 2. Sep 29, 2020 Luke Bryan to perform during “2020 CMT Music Awards” airing Wednesday, October 21st at 8PM ET/7PM CT . “It’s about exactly what it says,” says Lee. Twenty (20) prize (“Prize”) winners will have their Photo incorporated into fan compilation video version of Luke Bryan’s “Build Me A Daddy”. PRIZE DETAILS: Twenty (20) prizes will be awarded. Complete the entry form by providing your first name, last name, email address, phone number and zip code. Daily, weekly, or for each new post. Big Night (At the Museum) paired country music stars with historic instruments for a one-of-a-kind night of music. Artists taking part included Alison Brown, Kane Brown, Brad Paisley, Dan Tyminski,…, Copyright 2020 Cumulus Media / Cumulus Media is an equal opportunity employer / AA.

Twenty (20) prize (“Prize”) winners will have their Photo incorporated into fan compilation video version of Luke Bryan’s “Build Me A Daddy”. Luke Bryan's latest album, Born Here, Live Here, Die Here, is already taking fans by storm. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart, Watch Lee Brice’s Stirring New Video for “Memory I Don’t Mess With”, Miranda Lambert Says Female Representation at the CMA Awards “Is a Little Bit of a Step in a Good Direction”, Watch Kane Brown Honor Randy Travis by Singing “Three Wooden Crosses” at the Hall of Fame.

Create an original photo (“Photo”) consisting of you and the father figure in your life. "There are people out there who are going to really, really relate to this song and it's going to affect them in a beautiful way," the singer-songwriter advised on Instagram.

And I played him this song and it truly broke up him up.". Aug 26, 2020 TUNE-IN: Luke Bryan on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Navy SEALS, these guys are programmed to not show emotion. Over the course of 10 tracks, the award-winning country superstar and American Idol judge takes listeners on a journey of love, loss, and eventual hope for the future. Luke is asking fans to take a photo of themselves with their father figure and upload it to his website for a chance to be in the official fan video. The candidates must submit their entry before the last date of Contest.