Because you reflect on your black son, and you said none of us could understand.". Nestor Galban (born in the late 1990s) is the adopted “son” of an American politician/lawyer Matt Gaetz. Nestor Galban is Representative Matt Gaetz’s “son,” the Florida congressman said in a June 18 tweet. Marbelina Matos is the cuban mother of Matt Gaetz adopted son, Nestor Galban. Good for them. Dating: NA Six years ago, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz says, he met the young boy he now calls his son. The Republican congressman tweeted a photo of himself and Galban, 19, together, adding, “For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. A video began circulating online from late 2017 showing Gaetz referring to Galban as his “helper” and not his son. pic.twitter.com/6iE2J0jwSE, Christmas Eve 2013. I can’t stand a lot of his beliefs but he’s been there for me when others haven’t. Nestor Galban is 19 years old and son of Rep. Matt Gaetz, he confirmed on June 18th Tweet. "It's probably a different talk than I would have had if I had a white son. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing I've done in my life," he said. "I've had 'the talk' with Nestor about how to interact with law enforcement. pic.twitter.com/R5YvkS2nC0, Here’s one of my favorite family photos from a few Easters ago. Support the independent voice of Miami and help keep the future of New Times free. Yesterday, Gaetz told People magazine that Nestor Galban arrived in the U.S. from Cuba at age 12. As you can imagine, I was triggered when (to make an absurd debate point) a fellow congressman diminished the contributions of Republicans because we don’t raise non-white kids. Gaetz dated Galban's older sister for a time, and the teen "has basically lived with" the lawmaker for the past six years. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Enter Gaetz, who became angry at the implication. Have a tip we should know? He has been an outstanding role model & mentor for Nestor and anyone that served with Matt knows this great kid ???????????????? But now I’m 19 and I old enough to handle it. While Gaetz has not formally adopted Galban, he said, "he is my son in every conceivable way, and I can't imagine loving him any more if he was my own flesh and blood. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) announced Thursday that he has a "son," Nestor Galban, a 19-year-old Cuban immigrant. Furthermore, Nestor Galban is immigrated from Cuba in 2014 and was a House page visiting then-Florida AG Pamela Bondi, where Gaetz called Nestor a “local student” and a “House page” in 2016, captioning a picture of himself and two teens on the floor of the Florida State House. The teen responded to one commenter that he'd wanted things to be kept secret "because I wanted to have a normal life without any of y'all getting in it.". Matt Gaetz revealed more details about his relationship with Nestor Galban, whom he calls "son." Or to keep it anonymous, click here. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Matt has been an incredible father to Nestor, who just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall. Pictures of Gaetz and Galban began popping up on Thursday from the congressman's family and former colleagues. And clearly, I'm more concerned about him than you are. He was trying to protect him from the crap that comes from being a politician’s kid, esp after what Nestor had been through, esp in this political climate. Erin went on to share numerous videos and pictures of Gaetz and Nestor doing everything from playing with a football to spending Christmas together. For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. ", Galban tweeted that he kept his relation with Gaetz a secret "because I wanted to have a normal life without any of y'all getting in it. “But now I’m 19 and I old enough to handle it.”. Nestor Galban was 12 and had just arrived from Cuba, where … Plain and simple. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing I’ve done in my life. For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. Nestor Galban is the adopted son of American lawyer and politician Matt Gaetz.. Matt Gaetz is also the U.S. representative for Florida’s 1st congressional district. Curently, he as 1.9k followers on Instagram and his last Instagram post was on September 30, 2019, he shared the picture of himself with other high school-age people. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Favorite Actor: NA Join the New Times community and help support independent local journalism in Miami. Father: Matt Gaetz Nestor Galban is 19 years old and son of Rep. Matt Gaetz, he confirmed on June 18th Tweet. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls. Matt wrote “For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. Be in the know. Video shows Trump supporters in Arizona chanting ‘Fox News sucks’, Nevada’s agonizingly slow election results make for a relatable meme, Trump campaign adviser calls reporter a ‘c*nt’ after being fact-checked, Trump accidentally calls for Biden to be elected president, Matt Gaetz thinks he has discovered the new headquarters of antifa, Twitter hides Matt Gaetz tweet for ‘glorifying violence’, Matt Gaetz trolled for ‘President God’ tweet. Gaetz's announcement raised questions about his relationship with Galban, whether the congressman formally adopted him, and why he hadn't publicly mentioned having a son. Well, I have.". Girlfriend Name: Not Disclosed Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said on Thursday that he lives with a Cuban immigrant named Nestor whom he calls his son. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Age: 19 Years Old as of 2020, Hobbies: Travelling and Music Staff, Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Richmond retorted, "We're talking about black people in the streets that are getting killed, and if one of them happens to be your kid, I'm concerned about him too. Matt Gaetz has a PARAGRAPH on his Wiki bio about growing up in the house from The Truman Show, but ZERO about the 12 y/o boy he adopted in 2013. Galban also referenced Gaetz as his father in response to jokes about the revelation.

Scream Season 4 Release Date, Who Are The Never Trumpers On Fox News, Savoir Combien De Fois On Regarde Ma Story Snap, Power Series Representation Calculator, The Noose Song, Eloise Broady Dejoria, Sand Monitor Enclosure Size, Pig Eating Spider, Tara Fitzgerald 2020,