Builds . Here’s the current Moze build I am running. But this isn't needed.

Moze and iron bear get 100% more damage while iron bear is active. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. The incendiary damage skills are useful when you come up against immune cryo enemies that will still take at least some damage from your bonus incendiary fire. I would be sacrificing blue skill tree points for that, if so. Imo. Green monster class mod Flesh melter variant of your favorite artifact. Still not digging the Recursion. Another very good option for class mod is the new one from DLC4 called the flare. I didn't tested myself to know for sure, but I didn't add any skill points on Grizzled neither Explosive Punctuation. Grenade is preference.

A flakker with annoitment to splash damage . I prefer the 300/90 anoint so the orbs get the most damage on kills. And the anointment I have gives you a huge shield boost when you leave Iron Bear, and if you can get back into Iron Bear before that ends, you can get the mech to have something like 1.2 million plus armor, because it scales on your maximum health. I'm using a next 2 mags extra corrosive damage one that is kinetic and its level 57 and still one shotting enemies. r/BorderlandsBuilds: Builds and character discussion for the Borderlands series. So, here’s my build right now, though there are a few variants of it. I just gave my alchemist to my friend not knowing I needed it. Maybe tho, I wonder why you didn't set more skills on Shield of Retribution, to max Moze shields so she won't be so defenseless. One of those was for Moze’s Iron Bear, where it wasn’t scaling properly to high Mayhem levels. Not until they fix cooldowns. Grizzled seems to work as far as I can tell but you only need 1 point to really get the effect. Kill enemies and create splash damage to reduce cooldown out of bear so you can get back in. I havent come across any issues.

Bottomless Mags + 1HP All Shield's Build | Moze level 65. One of my main concerns was to keep balanced both Moze and IB, because I am running with Raging Bear class mod. Alchemist and flakker in fire variants are super good. I switched it with a x3 Gargoyle and a Corrosive Lob. Better rolls may take you some time. Pick up my sci-fi novels Herokiller and Herokiller 2, and read my first series, The Earthborn Trilogy, which is also on audiobook. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. If it was fire and double penetrating I would try to get it back lol, It sure was but he also needed it for his build. The elemental damage boost can also come into play for incendiary damage or cryo damage. Ok I’m going to start farming. Grenade: anything that helps heal you with vampyr. Dang. But once the hotfix was made? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BorderlandsBuilds community. I am using the cryo turrets here as it takes forever for them to overheat, plus I have bonus cryo damage elsewhere. https://bl3zone.com/build/553/moze/splash-bear-mh4, Can we get the exact guns and gear that you use because I would like to try that as well. With this build Moze will melt all her enemies away with her corrosive. Cooldown reduction would be great too, as would weapon damage for when you’re outside of the bear. Iron bear kills stuff really fast here so I haven't needed the other perks. You can have the thrown one to increase damage or ASE elemental damage when you’re out of bear, I just have the one that blows up while you’re in Iron Bear for extra damage and chaos. But if you can farm grave on Mayhem 4 by crit swapping you can have this build quickly. Let me know what you think in the comments. Focus on anything that does splash damage.

I could also take some points out of Vampyr but I wanted to make sure I didn't die. I have less than stellar knowledge on her but I've played around with my friends Amara on Mayhem 10. Gun builds are a bit harder for her on Mayhem 10 in my experience. Repeat indefinitely. Iron Bear is now the strongest it has ever been, without question. None of this gear is hard to obtain. Let me know how it works for you. Another very good option for class mod is the new one from DLC4 called the flare. A great build. There are two options here. But once the hotfix was made? You may opt-out by. And annoitments that do splash after exit from IB. And a blast master com with area of effect or splash damage. Builds and character discussion for the Borderlands series.

This one I am using has cryo damage which is perfect for the cryo turrets I’m using. But not hugely important either way. You can go further down this tree with more shield skills if you want to unlock some of the better railgun augments like the shock and corrosive ones, which I find useful in some areas for some bosses. Your build essentially accomplishes the same thing. Thank you for the info. Iron bear will make mobbing an ease with the rail guns.

I have a few other ones with corrosive if I want to switch to that railgun skill. Follow me on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Thank you. But doing a melee build with a capped red, blue tree and some green tree skills works very well with the facepuncher and Ties that bind works very well for mobbing.

Moze and iron bear get 100% more damage while iron bear is active. Iron Bear is now the strongest it has ever been, without question. She will one shot mob enemies and kill bosses within seconds (especially Wotan). It was a little bit of a weird ride for me and Borderlands 3’s Bounty of Blood DLC, given that I played through the entire thing with four characters, only to discover that a hotfix was needed to truly unlock a wider variety of builds. Bosses are probably better with the railgun mods on instead, which would require a respect, based on what I’ve shown here. Game play: once at max stacks of your flesh melter you are dealing millions of damage in corrosive damage with huge radius. It has allowed me to clear the Maliwan Takedown solo for the first time since Mayhem 2.0 arrived, and I could probably solo the new Guardian Takedown too if it weren’t for those dumb plates. Press J to jump to the feed. Walked through the Takedown. Mandatory you'll need a transformer. But I use something shock so it will help with shields and help heal me. I have possibly unnecessary skills in grenade crit and healing, but they help get down the tree, and I don’t actually like the skill that doubles spash damage size, as with Moze, that will often kill you more than it helps you. Weapons: Breath of the dying: for mobbing. If I run into an issue with that I'll remove some of those and run down the red tree if needed. Shield: old god with bonus corrosive damage and i use gain 75% shield and health anoint.

... you should get the anoint that after exiting Iron Bear, you gain 75% shield and health for 25 seconds, you can get one from "Atomic", this one is easy, and you don't need mayhem mode for this, but you get more legendaries in mayhem mode, i hope. Any launcher with 300/90 anoint Soulrender is … Flakker also 1 shots most enemies if they don't have a shield. (Victory rush will be best for damage and otto idol will make you very hard to kill. The Rocketeer Mod combined with your Skills means the summon skill will cool down faster than you can use Iron Bear and can effectively always have them out. I wanted the mage size. You can also freeze badasses solid in about half a second.

One-shot Moze yellowcake build for mayhem 10 by Paul Tassi build for Moze. It’s also not a bad boss killer, something Iron Bear has never really been, and you can have a ton of fun with this build which is very much not gear dependent, considering all of Iron Bear’s damage and health is based almost entirely on skill point allocation, and maybe a class mod. My build is this one btw, if you want to give an opinion too:https://bl3skills.com/gunner/#500311050100023030511501000140050100000. Any launcher with 300/90 anoint Soulrender is amazingly good.

So I'm not doing the raid currently. Again, I am using the Deathless artifact here for a huge shield outside the bear, which helps for survival and for activating all my 50/150 guns. News and opinion about video games, television, movies and the internet. Do you know something about her cooldown and if something works? Up to you.

Sunglasses Pick Up Lines, Goat Not Eating Grain, Felise Kaufusi Wife, Gilmore Car Museum Coupons, Nobody Meme Template, Orange Buzz Cut, Anaconda Turret Build, Will Douglas Kaitlan Collins, Kubota Zero Turn Mower Problems, Stanhope Chapter 1 Quizlet, Cambozola Cheese Substitute, Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Error Code F8e4, Tekashi 69 Height, Misty Solitudes Meaning, Heavenly Punisher Negotiation, How To Jailbreak Ps4, Virtual Debit Card Usa, Par Quoi Remplacer La Sauce Teriyaki, Better Believe Phoenix, Huf Logo Font, Regina Cassandra Religion, Zero Sr Vs Dsr, Roc3 Vs Buzzz, Mya Lynn Lesnar, Fatal Bullet Weapon Stats, Onu Channel Guide, Used Vmax 1200 For Sale, Henry Wolfe Net Worth, Jack Haley Wife, Praying Mantis Molting Or Dying, Halo 5 Armor Unlocks, Fort Worth Stockyards Baseball Cap, Sotn Castle Keep, Murzynek Bambo Wiersz Parodia, Blackview Bv9800 Pro Manual Pdf, Isla May Atkinson, Mabel Boyfriend Lyrics N Word, Matt Lauria Movies And Tv Shows, Sumitomo Encounter At Tacoma, Jordan Henderson Baby, Why Is My Female Cat Leaving Wet Spots, George Jung Parents, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Ending Explained, Lego Titanic Set 56,000 Pieces For Sale, Quizzes For Adults With Answers, Pathfinder Trip Feats, Manuka Honey Eye Drops Lighten, Luo Yunxi Tv Shows, Avery Singer High School, Cockchafer Victorian Slang, Maryland Colony Population, Is Di Smith Married, Marlee Mckeehan Songs, Land Crabs Florida, Prado 150 Gvm Upgrade Cost, Bulli Point Rahui, Tns Essential Serum Lawsuit, Pablo Torre Wife, Pat Woodell Photos, Ffxiv Weaver Recipes, Theresa Bowe Before Surgery, Leshy Pathfinder 2e, Ffxiv Toughening Up Unsync, François Létourneau Daphné L Heureux, Lee Marvin Singing I Was Born Under A Wandering Star, My Pepsico View, Pseudo Jeu De Mot, Kenneth Connor Wife, Tonka Truck Font, View Eufy Camera On Pc, Man Cuts Off His Tip, Kip Pardue 2020, Stadion Neder Real Life, Fwb Meaning Tinder, Rai 1 Live Here, Flag2flag Sale Northeast Dirt Modifieds 334, Warintorn Panhakarn Family, Valkyria Chronicles 4 Tank Parts, Coleman Roadtrip 285 Water Pan, Anaconda Turret Build, Tony Iommi Jazz, Aeneas And Hector, Dan Carney Businessperson, Death Of Cash Survival Kit Pdf, Baby Doll Sketch, Devore Ledridge Age, German Shepherd Bloodhound Mix Puppies For Sale, Catfish Vs Carp, Getting Verification Codes I Didn't Request Google, Taylor Fritz Family, How Much Is Alfonso Ribeiro Worth, Beaumont Gino Peele, How To Play Pokemon Platinum On Android, Best Moveset For Gengar, Moots Meaning Twitter, Actress Poorna Husband, Pete Bennett Gemma Costin,