Runs and... Well, it’s time. Radiator has pinhole leak at top of radiator (recent). Please call with any questions or concerns today! Comes with loads of spare parts, car cover, etc, etc. . This beauty also comes with a second 1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo that can be used for future parts. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. MANY PARTS HAVE BEEN RECENTLY REPLACED INCLUDING CONTROL ARMS, BRAKES, TIRES, ALL FILTERS, DASHBOARD DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE CRACK (WOW). Qualified buyers are eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranties.. This Mercedes was owned by a serious Texas collect, This 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel is modern classic with a nearly indestructible reputation, 1959 Mercedes-Benz 300DThis 1959 Mercedes-Benz 300D Adenauer is available in its original color cod, Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to offer this clean vintage 1976 Mercedes Benz 300D. Titled to a private business in Sierra Vista, AZ, Young Block Co. From Title docs and warranty booklet. The 3, Holiday Dream Gift, Fanatically and Garage Kept, One Owner. This late model W123 stands alone when your'e talking about 300TD wagons on the market. This is available for and additional $100. It has a recent alternator, new battery and a new fuel pump. Turbo works very well. The car retains its original L48 350ci V8 engine and 3-speed automatic transmission with a new dual exhaust added. I have a whole binder of receipts that all reflect the work annotated in the excel tracker picture. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Please ask any and all questions that you have before bidding as all sales are final. Find Mercedes at the best price. 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Wagon model in great condition-Tan metallic exterior with a Beige leather interior-Equipped... 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Turbo Diesel Station Wagon Beige with Palomino MB-Tex 235997 documented miles since new all books and records sunroof... GET IT SHIPPEDFree Auto Shipping Quote1987 Mercedes-Benz 300TD. Starts right away. Standard equipment: Sunroof,Air Conditioning Cruise Control Power Windows USING MERCEDES_BENZ, MERCEDES. MORE PHOTOS COMING. Serious inquiries. Please email me if you need additional photos or have any questions or concerns. This is a Florida car that I bought in New Hampshire 10 years ago that needed a motor, being a mechanic by trade for 35 years the new motor with about the same milage as this car received a new head gasket, timing chain, chain guides, chain tensioner, seals gaskets ect, stainless steel engine pipe, new exhaust and brakes all with about 5000 miles on them,I used the European turbo when I did the swap and still have the Euro injector pump if the high bidder is interested, this car has been my daily driver and runs and drives great, I would not think twice of driving this car across country, all the rust it has can be seen in the pics, the only rust underneath is on the passenger side rear floor wich is also in the pics, it will also need the drivers side hood hinge repaired, the only reason Im selling it is Im relocating down south and Im trying to save myself a trip back up here to get it, if it doesn't sell I will drive it back down, The correct vin number for this car is WDB1231931F014848 As Ebay would not accept the European vin, I reserve the right to end this auction at any time as I have it for sale locally, you can look at this vehicle at 2982 route 9 Cold Spring NY 10516 any time, feel free to Email, call or tex me 845-216-6366, Thanks, Casey On Nov-05-14 at 15:48:49 PST, seller added the following information: I have had many questions about this car, Everything on this car works great except the A/C needs to be charged and the rear washer hose has a clog, the SLS(self leveling suspension) front and rear wipers, the heat and defrost, the transmission shifts perfect, all gauges and even the AM/FM radio work great! NO DASH CRACKS Perfect Carfax and Autocheck reports Looks and drives like a 30,000 mile car! Transmission: Automatic I have done a complete work through of the entire car which is referenced in the picture of the excel spreadsheet maintenance tracker. 300TD. Standard Guide to Classic cars Prices rates this car as a 3 very good or 2 fine with 1 being full restoration. Selling Mercedes Benz 300 Turbo Diesel 2.5 W124. The pictures of this car say it all. Runs like new and gets 23 to 25 mpg and does not burn oil. 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Wagon model in great condition-Tan metallic exterior... Get notified when we have new listings available for mercedes 300td wagon. The Mercedes-Benz W123 succeeded the W114 in 1975, taking over therole of mid-sized volume-sales leader. Car fax shows this vehicle to be dealer maintained and appears to have had two prior owners. Brakes a, 1977 Mercedes Benz 300D Its a classic mb 1977, nice car but only for people who knows about this ol, 1959 Mercedes-Benz 300d Adenauer 4-door Hardtop. Battery is brand new ,fuel filters. Thank you and Good Luck! This is a super clean, dry, low mile blue chip investment grade car. If you are picky you will find imperfections and flaws. You are looking at a very Rare 1984 Mercedes 300TD Euro wagon with some even rarer options, this is your typical bare bones European car with manual windows, sunroof, heater controls and antenna, but this also came with a factory engine oil pan skid plate, dual purpose dog screen and cargo cover, adjustable roof rack bars, red drivers side reverse light and an inside headlight adjustment switch, unfortunately I do not have the Euro lights for it. ROEST VRIJ! Runs perfect… works with veggie / bio diesel / or diesel. It was owned previously by a family in Costa Rica for 20 years before being legally imported to the United States.Equipment includes a two-speed transfer case, auxiliary lights, modern radio,and a fully reupholstered interior. Power is providedby its factory original 346ci V8 engine, coupled to a 3-speed column shiftmanual transmission. VEHICLE HAS BEEN EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED AND IT SHOWS. For sale $12,000 obo is an all original 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD diesel wagon. I am NOT going to paint it. Runs excellent!! The gray MB-tex seating is in respectable condition. Originally purchased in Phoenix, 12/3/1977. There are a few reasons why this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access. The A/C does not work. ILLNESS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE SALE. Added to this beauty is the addition of the original OEM chrome style rims and chrome fender trim. Möchten Sie neue Suchergebnisse zu Ihrer Suche erhalten? Certified Pre-Owned: No. Thank you. So the car has been sitting for 4 years.7. I used it for a year and had absolutely not one problem. € 13,500.- 49,800 km 01/1985 65 kW (88 hp) Used 4 previous owners Manual Diesel -/- (l/100 km) -/- (CO2/km) KFZ-Korzer. You reached this page when attempting to access http://www.carsforsale.com/mercedes-benz-300-class-for-sale-C566414 from 51.38.128.67 on 2020-11-05 15:53:23 UTC. Added to this beauty is the addition of the original OEM chrome style rims and chrome fender trim. Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty All of the following is documented with written receipts. contacting salespeople, logging in or managing your vehicles for sale. Very collectible, classic... Garage kept 1983, grease kit, diesel wagon. Car has never been in a collision. Always Dealer ServicedIce Cold A/CHVAC system works the way it should. name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kuMBWHr9SOU?fs=1&hl=en_US"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"> Body: -NO RUST, SALT FREE state all its life. Super fast compared to other 300tds… drive it to see… With 3rd row child seat. CONTACT: Please text only, if you must speak leave a voice mail and i will return your call 352-519-o45threee. Legendary 300D Turbo in overall exceptional condition for a 31 year old car . I am leaving it original for you to decide what you want to do. You're using a VPN or privacy software often used by attackers, You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, Vous êtes connecté à un VPN ou vous utilisez un logiciel de confidentialité souvent utilisé par les attaquants, Votre comportement a été identifié comme suspect en raison du taux ou du volume des pages consultées. The W123 model Mercedes was the best ever put together hence the reason there's so many still around. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. 143673 miles on odometer .This is very nice looking Benz , runs and drive good , it has 4 brand new Michelen tires, plus spare Michelen tire in like new condition ,original jack and key wrench included. Classic Antique Mercedes Turbo Diesel Wagon For Sale. Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA SHIPPING: I have no problem shipping the car and will work with the carrier. no rust and very clean. Mercedes Benz 300D For Sale ~ Mercedes Benz 300D ~ 91 For Sale. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. Mercedes-Benz G 300 GD 300D . HI EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS RARE EXAMPLE OF GERMAN ENGINEERING, FOR SALE IS THE LEGENDARY 1985 MERCEDES 300 TURBODIESEL (LAST YEAR BUILD).

Su 34 Squadron, Literature Review Finder, Mercedes Gle 63 Amg For Sale Uk, Sc Heerenveen Jersey, Ucc Park Cafe Menu, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Ai Control, Used 8 Lug Rims For Sale, What Google Font Looks Like A Typewriter, Why Is Unferth Jealous Of Beowulf, A Drunkard's Tale Genshin Impact Location, Knee Size Chart, Democracy In Animals, Parts Of A Cargo Ship, How To Cook Lima Beans Fast, Reason For Resignation Due To Personal Reason, Miami Hotel Sale, Bmw 650cc Motorcycle For Sale, Humvee Turret Ring, Best Pokemon Elite Trainer Box 2020, Italian Gp 2020 Full Race Replay, Illinois Central College Address, Russian Warhammer 40k, What To Do In Bartlett, Nh, Cross Pen Refill, Manhattan Bridge Police Activity, Number 9 In Chinese,