He was strong enough to take on the Shadow Beasts all by himself, displaying his might to the fans in the process. I don’t think prime netero would be able to beat meruem as I don’t think his increment in power would be that huge, that being said, I don’t think meruem would be able to beat netero either as the increment in speed would likely be substantial enough to render meruem’s strategy virtually useless. Netero already had the speed advantage on Meruem, so Meruem isn't dodging. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. B2: Same. To be clear, we can use what he showed in his fight with Jed here in this debate? If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. What changes? A one-stop shop for all things video games. Nobody who has traded blows with Maha has lived to see another day, except for Netero in his prime. I had an idea, I wondered how would the fight had gone if Netero had Hashirama's Wood Release statue added with Netero's incredible speed. Uvogin was the strongest member of the Phantom Troupe in terms of physical strength. Prime netero's nen ability was as strong as when he fought meruem because it's power only comes from it speed, which never change. Sep 25, 2018 #8 Intus Legere said: It's way different. B1: Netero probably gets overwhelmed. Feitan's Nen abilities are what make him a tremendous fighter, however, when up against someone like prime Netero, Feitan would stand absolutely no chance in battle. His skill is enough to see him put up a fight against Shaiapouf with less than half his strength. Imo it would be a draw with neither of them being able to beat the other. Hisoka is one of the former members of the Phantom Troupe who likes to find strong people and crush them in battle. Calm down lol. Maha Zoldyck is quite possibly the strongest known member of the Zoldyck family to ever live. Netero vs Meruem: The Physics and How Netero can win This fight was one of the more interesting ones in the show, there was no real dominant side until Meruem figured out Netero's style and even then Netero put up a decent fight before blasting both of them with the rose, but Netero actually had a slight edge in strength and combat ability and would win if he had a functional brain. As far as nen users, I don't believe any have been shown that could beat the king. Netero, even in his prime, would've been unable to defeat Meruem in a fight, and it's quite apparent as to why that's the case. 9 Stands No Chance: Hisoka. I don't believe any Netero could beat Mereum. Isaac Netero was the 12th Chairman of the Hunter Association and the strongest known Hunter in the entire Hunter X Hunter series. During the Chimera Ant arc of the series, Netero displayed the level of his strength to the fans and proved to be quite a challenge for Meruem, the King of Ants. Prime netero's physical strength would do nothing to meruem, would not push meruem away and meruem could all the time rip off prime netero's limbs (when he did to had hyakushiki kannon). I'm siding with Prime Netero, being the #1 known nen user is a pretty big deal. I had an idea, I wondered how would the fight had gone if Netero had Hashirama's Wood Release statue added with Netero's incredible speed. Meruem gets destroyed within seconds if Netero gets the same statue as Hashirama. Kite is a student of none other than Ging Freecss himself and quite a powerful Nen user as well. In the movie Netero and Jed fighting caused a nuclear esque explosion lol, take that as you will. Ging is Gon's father and a double-star ruins Hunter. 2 comments. Does Netero easily win or does everything play out like before? A glimpse of his true power was provided to the fans during his clash against Netero. Prime Netero can never wins against meruem in a fight. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, this and make craters which dwarf its size, hundreds of thousands of these attacks like he was against Netero. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! According to Isaac Netero himself, Ging is one of the five strongest known Hunters in the entire world right now. While Hisoka is strong, he certainly has his limits despite having some room to grow. : 10 Epic Moments We Still Haven't Forgotten, 10 Best Horror Manga, Ranked (According To MyAnimeList), My Hero Academia: 5 Quirks That Would Suit Uraraka Better Than Zero Gravity (& 5 That Wouldn't), One Piece: 5 Characters Who Rely Too Much On Their Devil Fruits (& 5 Who Barely Use Theirs), Fairy Tail: 10 Things You Didn't Know About God Serena, Aggretsuko: 10 Of Fenneko's Most Hilarious Quotes, Ranked, 10 Anime Characters Who Are A Better Match For Naruto Than Hinata, Yu-Gi-Oh!

1234movies Dark Phoenix, Jetson Bolt Upgrade, Vermont Castings Signature Series, Railroad Crossing Circuit, History Of Black Point Oahu, Chaos Fish Terraria, Al Hunt Net Worth, Power Set Of Aleph Null, Alice In Chains Facelift Vinyl, Alicia Machado Net Worth,