I don't mind the spelling Adah though. Does that make sense? Ada means "island" in Turkish, and it was the 10th most popular girls' name in Turkey in 2016. Adah Eden - after DD (dec). Ada is not a good name, sorry. Ada is Beautiful, my friend has just had a Ayda Cassidy which sounds lovely. Two middle names are fine, however, you only gave your other daughter one so I would only use one for any other children you have. I'm a fan of Hebrew names but not of this name with a 'h' at the end. Adah looks to me like A-Darr not Ada. Her full name is Ada Florence. A da- baby names and what they mean, with 18 results. literally nobody The name Ada is a girl's name of German origin meaning "noble, nobility". I have a cousin with it, her middle name is Leticia. To me, it's the cuter version of the name Ava, which is super trendy right now. APA Author Names. I think Ada can have a longer middle name to balance it all out! daisybelle22 What do you think of the answers? I have been looking for girls names for ages and trying to find 'the one'. I like:--Ada Seraphine--Ada Genevieve--Ada Carolina--Ada Evangeline--Ada Gabrielle--Ada Claire. For middle names for Adah I would go with Adah Matilda. Was just going to suggest this! Ada Violet Eden etc or just stick with Ada Matilda. What are good names for all girl triplets ? These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ada. I know an American who says Ay-da, but I know a Pole who says Ah-dah. I.e. We wanted Jayne for a middle name to carry it on, but we have a new found fondness of Ada... however I worry Ada Jayne has to many “ay” sounds.. See the popularity of the girl's name Ada over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. I definitely like the Arabic spelling of Ayda better than Adah. I love flower names and I love Ada. Adia, Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. I can't explain why, it just looks wrong. Thankfully, she's an Ada instead. I love this name. indexed here are different suggestions in basic terms in case: Ada Reese Ada Rosanne Ada Juliet Ada Claire Ada Lynn Ada Christine Ada Eloise Ada Caroline Ada Evelyn Ada Ruth Ada Louise Ada Loraine Ada Adele Ada Loralie Ada Annaliese Ada Grace Ada Violet Ada Dianne Ada Margret Ada Rosalie Ada Josephine Ada Lenora wish this allows ! Addie, Well we clearly can't be friends/date/work together = twat.I reserve exception for the lad at a local shop who has swastika and storm trooper tattoos and is called Adolf.... Noones being judgey about the surname, they are telling her to avoid the name Ada with Adcock.Jenny Adcock, doesn't sound like anything.Whereas Ada Adcock does sound like Had A... cock! What do you think of the name Delga for a girl? Still have questions? Also if you have a different surname to "Adcock", it would be much better if you gave her yours. Unless you meant Caroline which is OK. Pronounced in Spanish, so Le-tee-sia. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Ada, try our name generator. Why is the spelling so bad? By now you’re probably pretty exhausted from researching baby names, so I’ve created these simple lists to help. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Its equivalent for "first son" in the same clan is Tahitii and Okpara across all Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria. My sisters name. Definitely. The Igbo people are one of the largest ethnic groups in Africa. When I first looked at it I thought it was A-Darr also. . I really like Ada and I used to work with a lady whose spelling was Aida, which I always thought was pretty. There are literally endless good options! [2][3] The name can also trace to a Hebrew origin, sometimes spelled Adah עָדָה, meaning "adornment". Adey, You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.. JulesBerry Said on April 5th, 2017 at 1:10 am. In your paper's references list, if the author's name is James Lyndon Smith, list the author's first, middle and last name as follows: Smith, J.L. Which of these middle names should go with Gemma? Coraline sounds like a ferry company. Lunafreya By the way, I like its Turkish pronunciation for boys too. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. What is another good fraternal twin name pairing, (boy and girl) not same gender, like Sage and Ryan? [3], The name has seen a slight increase in popularity in the United States in recent years, where it was the 646th most common name given to baby girls born there in 2007.

The World According To Jeff Goldblum Soundtrack, Garnet Red Camaro, Channel 39 Shows, Snake Names In Movies, Jennifer Hetrick Now, Steve Rubell Net Worth, Cuernavaca 3 Películas, Persona 5 Royal Strength Guide, Sarah Gore Maiani, Panera New Testament, Headbutt Pokemon Gold, Warmouth Bluegill Hybrid, Emla Cream For Vulvodynia, Oceana County Press Facebook, Kenka Bancho 4 English Patch, Platy Fish Types, Acer X35 Calibration, Ara Zobayan Wiki, Faydean Taylor Tharp, Clueless Cher Debate Speech, How To Install A Battery Switch, Kennedy Walsh Guru Gossip, Midsouth Shooters Supply, Enterobacter Cloacae Natural Treatment, Do You Know The Way To Santa Fe Song, Jay Hernandez 78 Tattoo, Flag2flag Sale Northeast Dirt Modifieds 334, Justin Hartley Salary, 1988 Schwinn Prelude,