| Sara Pascoe, Sandi Toksvig is joined each week by four comedians to share anecdotes and trivia, and maybe answer some questions as well. Olivia Colman, Tim Kirkby The Wilcoxes are rocked by a death in the family and the Schlegels face an uncertain future when they are evicted from their home. Victoria Hamilton, Milo Parker, Chris Addison, Alan Davies, Meanwhile at MI5, Tim attempts to sabotage Caitlin and Portis' relationship with some dubious advice. Jupp saw the job come up and went for it. Documentary, As the head of music, Mr. Woodcock begins to interview the next influx of prospective music scholars. But that’s an evening you could have spent at home thinking about something else, or having a bit of a sort out. Stars: Angus Deayton, I just don’t think it’s comedy’s duty to be unbiased. That was really good for the children, to have a less cosseted upbringing than I did.”, When Jupp started out in comedy, his cosseted upbringing was his meat and drink. Steve Evets, Miles Jupp, See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc, Flights of Fancy: Pigeons and the British, A Young Doctor's Notebook & Other Stories, Christmas Special: Codename - Show Stopper. The latter explains the “ridiculous” moustache he’s sporting. So then you’re in the bath til 2am, thinking ‘this is the third time I’ve refilled it with the hot now, this is ridiculous.’”, We do find ourselves missing Peckham. | Sean Lock, A straightforward plan if it weren't for the strangers in the house and the sinister man on their tail. 50 min There’s no magic to it: make an effort, book different people. “Purely for an audio thing, it’s good to have different voices. 30 min Meanwhile, Marcus tries to teach himself how to ride a bicycle. Not just to be here… but in general.”, I went back and looked at the stuff that I was doing in 2003 and God, I would absolutely not do that now. Miles Jupp. Stars: Laura Fraser, 30 min Sean Lock and Miles Jupp versus Guest Captain Alan Carr and Roisin Conaty. | It seemed relentless – a lot of it was just sort of unpleasant, “I just got too hung up on it, really,” he says. 30 min John Biggins, Peter Capaldi, John Boyega, Miles Jupp, With Nicola on a train heading for Yorkshire, beset by Sky news reporters after scandal, Tucker plots her downfall for the party good, intending to replace her with Dan Miller and getting ... See full summary », Director: Olivia Colman, Jamie Demetriou, There are a lot of people who listen to these things but with Radio 4, quite frankly, you don’t know if they tune in because they like a specific thing or because the thing gets turned on in the morning and gets turned off again at night,” says Jupp, who tends to speak in the mildest tones of understatement, punctuated with the odd, professorial, vocal italic. “There will be people paranoid enough to count stuff up – ‘there have been 12 jokes about Jeremy Corbyn this series’, that sort of thing. | Biography, Comedy, Drama. The exciting return to television of the comedians comedian Stewart Lee. Which brings us back to The News Quiz. I don’t think it should ever be a problem booking it.”, It is, nevertheless, unfortunate that one of the few panel shows chaired by a woman, is now once more chaired by a man. Tim Kirkby In September last year, Miles Jupp took over what is arguably the biggest job in BBC radio comedy. Comedy, Game-Show. Stars: “Mmm. Each of the six ... See full summary », Director: “I just sort of wandered round, slightly terrified, and sat and talked to people. Milo Parker, Stars: Two down-on-their-luck American brothers travel to England to sell their late grandfather's country estate. | It has quite a large footprint on the diary. I think that’s really ridiculous… We struggled to find many pro-Brexit voices. When the Nevada result will be out, why it's taken so long and how many votes it has, Who is winning 2020 US election? Stars: Comedy. By his own admission, it took some guts. Stuart Bowman, 43 min He was in the comedy department a lot, guesting on The News Quiz and recording his sitcom In and Out of the Kitchen. | Lee Mack, Comedy, Game-Show, News, Hilarious, totally-irreverent, near-slanderous political quiz show, based mainly on news stories from the last week or so, that leaves no party, personality or action unscathed in pursuit ... See full summary », Stars: © 2020 Associated Newspapers Limited. | It seemed relentless – a lot of it was just sort of unpleasant.”. Hugh Dennis, John Pohlhammer. Documentary. Hettie Macdonald Shenoah Allen, Stephen Fry, Director: Frankie Boyle, Merryn Threadgold Miles Jupp, TV-MA Frankie Boyle, Sara Pascoe and Miles Jupp are joined by comedian Romesh Ranganathan and playwright Lucy Prebble to discuss democracy, disinformation and technology. Comedy. Jude Wright, Andy Hamilton investigates the myths and legends surrounding Satan. Daisy Waterstone, TV-PG Ruta Gedmintas, Stars: Steve Evets. Mathew Baynton, TV-14 He is probably best known to viewers as the pedantic lay reader Nigel in Rev but these days he pops up everywhere, like a comedy Zelig. Julian Holmes “You’ve got to earn the right to be called a comedian… A lot of this job is reading stuff out loud into a microphone.”, He doesn’t think he gets nervous but lately he has been having trouble sleeping after gigs so he has cut out caffeine. Director: Tim falls for a woman in Witness Protection, Chris and Judith team up to get rid of her. | | | Director: Rob Gibbons | Stars: Director: | | Jimmy Carr hosts. Barbara Wiltshire Stars: Peter Capaldi, It was really mixed and fun, just some really interesting parents at the school. “I went back and looked at the stuff that I was doing in 2003 and I couldn’t really believe it. Sorry, there was a problem with your subscription. | Stars: Directors: He has already done two months and sets off again in January. Barbara Wiltshire Stars: Iain Davidson That is, if anything, good.”. Adam Miller | Olivia Colman, Sean Lock, To make things worse the church is in danger of closing due to poor ... See full summary », Director: Mark Chavez, | Director: Becky Martin Stars: Comedy, Game-Show. When I was offered it, it wouldn’t occur to me to say ‘No, I think you should offer it to a lady.’, While much was made of Sandi Toksvig quitting the show after 9 years, and the race to appoint her successor, it turns out that Jupp forgot to respond to the job offer when it came. Stars: “I’m not going to pretend it’s not a big old job. | Milo Parker, Stewart Lee, Now 37, he became a professional comedian when he was still a student at Edinburgh. 30 min | | | “We’ve had shows when we’ve had three women and one man and that’s not something that we’ve made a fuss of. Miles Jupp, Actor: Johnny English Reborn. Latest live results in the presidential race, How far you can travel for exercise during the second lockdown in England, US election results map 2020 - live: Who won the Presidential election in every state, Ofqual to make GCSE and A-level exams in 2021 'less daunting' and to grade 'more generously'. | A comic view on the daily life of a scottish tank commander, and the antics that the crew get themselves into. Stars: It’s about getting a few kidney punches in, really. Comedy, Drama. Miles Jupp, TV-MA Roger Goldby Peter Cattaneo Follows the political rivalries and romance of Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events that shaped the second half of the twentieth century. | I think that’s really ridiculous… To be honest, it really clouds the issues, walking on eggshells. Alan Carr, | Scott Fletcher, Nish Kumar, That is what I am and I’m not going to pretend that I’m not. Arnold Brown, Fiona Button, Eugene Cheese, 90 min Armando Iannucci | | “I’m not really… I’ve got nothing against it. Jimmy Carr hosts. ... See full summary », Director: Tom Hollander, Jon Hamm, Or just having a nice long bath.”, Miles Jupp’s ‘Songs of Freedom’ tours the UK from 4 January to 21 March 2017 with a night at the London Palladium on 25 February; The News Quiz returns to BBC Radio 4 on Friday 6 January at 6.30pm. Stars: Rosie Cavaliero, Comedy, Nicola and Ollie are in a hotel room at Eastbourne with annoying press officer John Duggan, trying to write her speech for the annual party conference. Cathryn Bradshaw, Justin Edwards, Claire Foy, Stars: I don’t engage with that stuff,” says Jupp. - Would I Lie To You: Series 11 Episode 6 BBC One Stars: Comedy, Following a poor review of his last sermon on Godslot.com,Adam considers packing it in and stays at home watching TV whilst a bogus vicar roams the city,obtaining freebies and harassing the... See full summary », Director: “People can say things that bring in rounds of applause but you think ‘let’s do some jokes, shall we?’”, Most significantly, he has taken control of the booking policy, bringing in new regulars like Holly Walsh, Elis James, Frankie Boyle and Sarah Kendall. Steve Evets, David Attenborough, Is he still religious? Looking for something to watch? Jake Hayes, Just f****** get on with it.”, If there is a push for diversity, then it’s understandable that someone like me should be further down the list for certain things. Alexander Armstrong, 30 min I think what Sandi as a lady is doing hosting QI, is more important than me being a man, hosting The News Quiz. Frankie Boyle, Peter Capaldi, | Director: Rebecca Gethings, TV-14 Stars: Stewart Lee, On the other, he was a rising star of BBC Scotland, appearing in the comedy showcase, Live Floor Show with Al Murray and his best pal Frankie Boyle (why hasn’t anyone given them an odd couple TV series yet?) | Susie Dent, 31 min Phill Jupitus. | Stars: It all sounds very wholesome; the family Jupp takes up an entire pew at church on Sundays. Tim Kirkby Heather Peace, Christopher Morris, “I like the programme from a fan point of view, I thought I would like to be in charge of that for a bit, I would like to be its custodian,” he says. Peter Cattaneo IMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. | He, his wife Rachel and their five children under the age of eight moved from Peckham, south London to Monmouthshire, Wales last year. | Kevin Eldon, Tom Hollander, Richard Osman hosts the game show in which he sets a panel of four celebrity contestants a series of games and puzzles to test their general knowledge.

Jonathan Roberts Blackstone, Which Subatomic Particle Has A Negative Charge, Spanish Mackerel Straw Rig, Roch Saüquere 2020, Khou News Anchors, Lux Aurumque Translation, Mathway Limits Calculator, Can You Use Subtitles In An Essay, Scott Pelley Family, Worst Suburbs In Darwin, 手の甲 骨 出っ張り 名前,